Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotty and Dr. O make a really great couple ♥♥

They are so precious together! ♥♥ Cute, romantic, sweet and funny.

I always enjoy Liesel...
    and ♥Scotty's just the best -- I've loved him from the very beginning -- good, bad, serious, goofy --
    no matter what.

(but I still want them to get married)

I agree with this 100%! Not only are they adorable, but they’re both so smart, and work well together.

Comment

Agree, Scott and Liesel just beam at each other ... who would have thunk it!!!!! They just keep me smiling.

Comment

they are as unlikely couple like luke and tracy

Comment

It's so nice to see Scotty in a great relationship, he's been so unlucky in love for years... I only wish we still had Franco around to enjoy watching his dad and best friend in love.

Comment

Scotty's been a favorite since the beginning. He got a raw deal when Luke & Laura became the hot new thing.

He and Liesl bring out the best in each other. Their sense of humor is so wacky and perfectly matched! 🤭

Comment

• crosbpa
              crosbpa commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree 100%. I loved seeing the flashbacks of Scotty and Laura when they were young. Ahhh.... memories....

• FLPeaches
              FLPeaches commented
              Editing a comment
              crosbpa ~ I loved Scotty and Laura and the Christmas tree star. ♥
              That took me wayyy back .. I actually got chills
              Last edited by FLPeaches; June 24, 2022, 11:25 AM.

They DO! I love them they add a much needed comedic touch! Never know what’s going to come out of their mouths!

Comment

When I was in junior high school, my older sisters got me watching GH with them, and it was mostly due to Kin Shriner as Scotty. He will always be special to me, and I still love him as much today as back then!! 💝

Comment

Love them. Hope Scott convices lies to marry him. Liesal attendants would be britt, nina, and maxie. Maxine would also be wedding coordinator. Lol that could be so much fun. Maybe sonny could throw a batchler party for Scott at charlies. After all if sonny gets with Nina he'll Be related to scott.
                Last edited by Friz4ever; June 24, 2022, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
                  WalnutGirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Do Sonny and Scott get along now? I was always hoping Scotty and Bobbi would marry, but I like him and Dr. O too.

• regalbeagle
                  regalbeagle commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They still hate each other but keep it under wraps when around people they both like.

• ScrubsFan#1
                  ScrubsFan#1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sonny throwing a party for Scotty is as likely as Carly inviting Nina over for a girls night and doing each other's hair.

NEVER gonna happen.

I am happy to see these two actors together and would like to see more of them together. Scotty has always been a favorite of mine and I so love Liesl.

Comment

I love Scotty and want for him to be happy but I will never like Dr.O. She has done too much evil for me to root for her.

Comment

Watching their antics always makes me smile.

Comment

They are so entertaining and I am so happy to see Scotty win at love for a change.
                      The two actors and characters together are comedic gold. Kudos to whomever came up with the idea to put these two together.

Comment

Any storyline with Scotty if fine by me ❤️ Scotty ( kin)

Comment

Scotty & Liesel are the perfect match...I'm always smiling when they share scenes together

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X