Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

Ava, it's time to leave Nik in the dust

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • njsoaplover
    Board Regular
    • Feb 2014

Ava, it's time to leave Nik in the dust

Ava deserves so much better than Nic. From the time he tortured her about Kiki in the hospital I was not a fan of this pair. Give her Uncle Victor ( a silver fox) or someone else. And Bravo Maura West for her superb acting today.
  • BlindLiberty
    Day Player
    • Feb 2022

Yeah, I was thinking the same. She and Victor have really good chemistry. It's very fun watching them interact. I also find it interesting that Ava's marriage might just implode in a very similar fashion to Carlys marriage.

Comment

• ForeverPluto
      Contract Poster
      • Aug 2008

I agree about Ava and Victor. They do have great chemistry. Plus, it would serve Nic and Esme right. Assuming Esme's plan succeed, I can't imagine Ryan will be too happy with her if Ava moves on to another powerful Cassadine man.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
        Contract Poster
        • May 2013

I was wondering today if that is where the writers are headed. MW has chemistry with everyone, and she could definitely sell an Ava/Victor pairing.

Comment

• LBD12
          LBD12 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don’t want Ava to ultimately end up with Victor, but I would totally be down with him giving Nikolas some competition.
      • parker joe
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Feb 2005

I thought both Maura and Marcus did well in those scenes. I just wish I understood that fight. They keep saying the rift is about more than Esme and Spencer, but they continue to argue about Spencer and Esme.

And I don't trust Victor. On the surface it seemed like he was being sympathetic to Ava, but he fanned the flames telling her that Cassadine women just "put up with" their man being stupid. Ava ain't the kind of woman to play that game. So....is he deliberately driving the wedge deeper for his own purpose?

Comment

• Gemini298979
          Gemini298979 commented
          Editing a comment
          parker joe I feel like the writers think this is angst for NAVA but it’s so badly written with a bunch of plot holes. They are simultaneously destroying the character of Nikolas. You shouldn’t have to dumb character down to make a story or villain work in the matter of months.They are dragging this story out and we haven’t even gotten to the point where Ryan comes after Ava.

• parker joe
          parker joe commented
          Editing a comment
          Gemini298979 I guess (being an Ava fan) I should be grateful Ava wasn't written as hellbent to punish Spencer after the stalker reveal. I agree---this is supposed to be NAva angst to at some point give Ryan the upper hand. It's just disappointing that Nik and Ava seem like nothing more than afterthoughts. They've done little but spin their wheels in other people's stories---waiting for Spencer to show up, Nik with Alexis and Shawn, Ava with Nina, and little bits with Victor. All for some kind of build up for another run in with Ryan? It just seems like a directionless mishmash.

• Wanda Wolek
          Wanda Wolek commented
          Editing a comment
          parker joe, I think the issue between Nikolas and Ava is what Ava says - a lack of trust. It manifests itself in arguments about Spencer and Esme. The other issue Nikolas and Ava have is that they don't listen to what the other is saying. I've had arguments like this where you can tell the person you are talking to is thinking about their rebuttal instead of actually listening. When it's my husband I say "you are hearing the words, but you aren't listening". Ava wants Nikolas to value her as much as Spencer. Nikolas says that she's making her choose between her and Spencer. They are both right, but they aren't hearing or understanding it.
      • Pamcho
        Contract Poster
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by njsoaplover View Post
        Ava deserves so much better than Nic. From the time he tortured her about Kiki in the hospital I was not a fan of this pair. Give her Uncle Victor ( a silver fox) or someone else. And Bravo Maura West for her superb acting today.
        I got that vibe from Victor today that he is interested in Ava. Let Nik have that putanna Esme.

Comment

• ValentinFan02
          Board Regular
          • May 2020

Ava is a horrid shrew. She deserves a life sentence or at the very least to be shamed every single day. I don't think anyone has treated their own child worse on this show than Ava treated Kiki. She bears no small responsibility for Kiki's murder.

Comment

• farmgirl
            Board Regular
            • Jun 2014

Well since her husband can't wait to jump into bed with his son's girlfriend, I'd say I hope she finds someone better than Nic.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
              • Mar 2006

Hmmmmm..... Victor is attractive, but I don't see Ava exchanging her slightly younger husband for his GREAT-UNCLE.

I'm not the biggest Ava fan (I'm never going to forgive her for her role in Sabrina's death). But I do think she could do better than Nikolas, or at least this Nikolas He seems childlike, or perhaps childish, next to her. He hasn't confided in her. He has made decisions behind her back, but gets mad when she makes Spencer an offer behind his back. Also, I'm kind of boggled by the way Nikolas has swung from being "my son has to accept that he's under his stepmother's thumb and I'm giving her control of his trust fund to prove it" to "I have this wacky plan to get my son back by spending all my time with his teenage girlfriend whom he obviously wants to dump."

There's got to be someone smarter in Port Charles for Ava.

Comment

• littleliz
                • Nov 2016

Don't want her to be interested in Victor. She and Scott are funny together but he is into Dr. O.
                Sonny is available.

Comment

• nykarenb
                  • Nov 2009

I’m just wondering how big a chunk of the Cassadine fortune she’ll get in the divorce. If he bangs Esme, I hope she takes it all including that drafty castle.

Comment

• MeTyme
                    Board Regular
                    • Jan 2020

Is Nic still playing Esme or is he falling for her act? There was a scene a month or two ago that showed he was onto Esme and going along just like Spencer is doing for some kind of plan but lately we have not seen any hints that he is playing Esme. I really hope the writers don't get him drunk and have him sleep with an 18/19 year old. If he does than I can no longer root for him even though Esme is a bad girl, she is young with mental health issues and needs someone to help her get herself together, not mind games. Ryan is already playing mind games with her as she is desperate for his approval since she believes he is her father.

Comment

• Ribbonette
                      Contract Poster
                      • Sep 2015

So Victor is Nik's father, and of course Nik is Spencer's father. Ava is with Nik, and Spencer with Esme. So now Ava could end up with Victor, and Nik could end up with Esme? Gross all the way around. Ava has chem with Victor but with this nasty musical beds, I'd rather she and Nik make up and Nik not sleep with Esme.

And if you followed all of that, I really hate how contrived this is. Nik & Ava were so tight and pretty much out of nowhere they were fighting, and now Nik is falling for Esme. Neither of them are stupid, and Nik certainly wouldn't fall for Esme's innocent act - she's soooo phony! Bad, bad writing all the way around.

Comment

• MeTyme
                        MeTyme commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Victor is not Ni's father. He's his Uncle. Stavros is Nik's father and Laura is his mother.

• Ribbonette
                        Ribbonette commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks for the correction. I somehow got him mixed up with Valentin. Still gross, but not AS gross.
                    • Mischianza
                      Day Player
                      • Dec 2007

Sorry, but I think most Ava fans don’t want her with a guy old enough to be her dad, part time on the show, etc. That’s an insult to her character. This story is disgusting, but I think Maura and Marcus have made the best of it. I have some hope that they won’t completely destroy Nik. The writers need to be reprimanded for this vile story.

Comment

• DayRose
                        • Oct 2020

I am no Ava fan at all but she needs to give Nik an ultimatum, get rid of Esme or get a divorce. I think if she actually puts a divorce in motion it might wake up Nik or if he's playing Esme, he will tell Ava and they can work together.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡