Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

GH Promo of the week!!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SAMLEXIS FAN
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2008

SPOILER! GH Promo of the week!!!

"Oh, you're not going anywhere... " #GH59THIS WEEK ON #GH... Nina finally has her day in court. Plus, Willow lets her emotions get the better of her and the ...
  • SAMLEXIS FAN
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2008

The moment I've been waiting for is finally here....Wiley's court battle.

It looks like Nina's testimony hit a nerve with Willow....putting your hands on mommy isn't very nice.

I hope Nina brings up how Michael & Willow's marriage was a sham in order to get custody. And they'll do anything to win including deceiving the court.

Oh, and I'm glad Sonny is there too....this should be good.

Comment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
      SAMLEXIS FAN commented
      Editing a comment
      Shellyinphx Yeah, Wiley should count his blessings his father's criminal family hasn't gotten him shot in the head & put into a coma just like his father was when he was a kid.

• Shellyinphx
      Shellyinphx commented
      Editing a comment
      His birth mothers criminal family isn't any better

• SAMLEXIS FAN
      SAMLEXIS FAN commented
      Editing a comment
      Shellyinphx Last I checked, Michael's family runs a criminal organization bringing danger to their loved ones due to the ongoing mob threat. I don't see Nelle's family in that predicament.
  • Maxum
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Aug 2005

Nina may seem smug now, but wait till she finds out Willow is her daughter and wants nothing to do with her . Then it will be all "Willow, I never meant for this to happen . . . " Rinse repeat.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      and the drinking game commences.......

• Truthwriter
      Truthwriter commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be wonderful if it was Nina that didn’t want anything to do with Willow.

• RoccoG1996
      RoccoG1996 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope I hope Nina doesn’t want any part of her.
  • SAMLEXIS FAN
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Maxum View Post
    Nina may seem smug now, but wait till she finds out Willow is her daughter and wants nothing to do with her . Then it will be all "Willow, I never meant for this to happen . . . " Rinse repeat.
    I think Willow is the one who'll need Nina especially if she's facing a medical crisis. They keep bringing up how she's always tired so perhaps that's leading to something more serious. It's a small town. Willow won't be able to avoid Nina nor the fact that she's her mother.

Comment

• SandyMcG0525
      SandyMcG0525 commented
      Editing a comment
      it would benefit Carly even more to let Willow know the Psycho Nina is her birth mother, especially with Nina telling Scott to bash and trash Willow, something Nina has done from day one of meeting Willow. Who would want that crazy woman as your mother!!?!?!?!?!?!

TEAM Michael and Willow and TEAM Carly!!!!

• SAMLEXIS FAN
      SAMLEXIS FAN commented
      Editing a comment
      The psychos I'm looking at is Carly & Michael. Willow will find out soon enough about the toxic family she's got involved with. After all is said & done, she'll be running for the hills from both Michael & Carly & right to Nina's doorstep....stay tuned.

• Maxum
      Maxum commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course Willow and Nina will ultimately find out the truth, and of course, Willow and Nina will bond. That's the entire point of making them mother/daughter. It happened with Carly/Bobby and Sam/Alexis. The entire point is that there needs to be animosity before there is forgiveness. You and I simply disagree that Nina did nothing wrong. She absolutely did, and she's not sorry for it. She demands rights for herself that she denies others. Michael is not the one telling Willow to dislike Nina. Willow is making those decisions all on her own. Willow is the one that returns home to Michael to tell him about a horrible encounter she just had with Nina and how she finds Nina so unacceptable to be in Wiley's life. She's had a front-row seat to Nina's manipulations and twisting the truth and leaving out crucial bits of information. I do not see Willow rejoicing when she finds out Nina is her mother, and my guess is that Nina is going to have to do a LOT of heavy lifting to get Willow to forgive her - and for the record, I'm okay with that. I'm okay if Nina and Willow eventually reconcile. I just want to see Nina put in the work - because she needs to, imo.
  • SAMLEXIS FAN
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2008

I would love for Willow to be put in a holding cell for assaulting Nina. What is she thinking....putting her hands on Nina in court in front of witnesses? Willow losing her temper helps Nina so it's all good.

Comment

• SandyMcG0525
      SandyMcG0525 commented
      Editing a comment
      we do not know who was in the court room, maybe Nina was talking to Scott and no one else was in the courtroom and Willow walked in.
      Last edited by Shellyinphx; May 23, 2022, 06:23 PM. Reason: Please focus comments on the show
  • SAMLEXIS FAN
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2008

Supposedly, Nina doesn't react well when Willow grabs her arm so we shall see.

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Aug 2006

I will just sit back and wait until Willow needs a kidney, liver or rare blood transfusion that only Nina can provide. Whether Willow will know Nina is her mother by then or Carly will wait until that time to spill the truth remains to be seen. Just wish it could be fast forwarded until that time comes. Don't care if Nina gets visitation with Wiley right now or not. I have been saying all along just what Brad and Britt said today, when Wiley is older he will seek her out as I doubt at his age he will forget she is his grandmother especially if they live in town and run into each other from time to time.

Comment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by 1sbkmcfan View Post
        I will just sit back and wait until Willow needs a kidney, liver or rare blood transfusion that only Nina can provide. Whether Willow will know Nina is her mother by then or Carly will wait until that time to spill the truth remains to be seen. Just wish it could be fast forwarded until that time comes. Don't care if Nina gets visitation with Wiley right now or not. I have been saying all along just what Brad and Britt said today, when Wiley is older he will seek her out as I doubt at his age he will forget she is his grandmother especially if they live in town and run into each other from time to time.
        That's the scenario I would love to play out. Willow is practically on her deathbed with Carly & Michael scrambling to locate Nina to save her. LOL! There are rumors Carly will tell Michael about Willow's connection to Nina & Nelle. And they both decide to hide the truth from her.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
          Contract Poster
          • May 2013

Well, I ff'd 80% if the show, only watching Elizabeth, Curtis, and the Qs, so I can't say I am looking forward to this week. It's just blah, blah, blah to me.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡