• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAMLEXIS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by hurricaneeyes View Post
    "Josslyn springs into action while she's in the park with Wiley"

I saw a rumor Wiley goes missing in the park, Nina finds him after she storms out of the courthouse (no idea if it's because she won or lost). Somehow both Sonny and Carly find Nina with Wiley and Carly accuses Nina of trying to kidnap him. Not sure how reliable the rumor is, but def seems like something I could see the writers pull.
    There's a redemption storyline coming up for Nina. So I believe saving Wiley is tied into it.

Leave a comment:

• hurricaneeyes
    replied
    "Josslyn springs into action while she's in the park with Wiley"

I saw a rumor Wiley goes missing in the park, Nina finds him after she storms out of the courthouse (no idea if it's because she won or lost). Somehow both Sonny and Carly find Nina with Wiley and Carly accuses Nina of trying to kidnap him. Not sure how reliable the rumor is, but def seems like something I could see the writers pull.

Leave a comment:

• believeinme246
    replied
    Originally posted by Maxiegirl View Post
    Obnoxious Carly getting “heated” at yoga of all places! She should be thrown out of yoga and told NEVER ? to return.
    This would be a riot. The constant fuming and rage would really put a hamper on the perfect zen experience. I'd love for Carly to be asked to leave.

Leave a comment:

• Wanda Wolek
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you rosamaira.

• rosamaira
    commented on 's reply
    The link has this....
    Liz is one step closer to unlocking the mystery of the strange events and Liz gets support from her loved ones.

• SAMLEXIS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by Maxiegirl View Post
    Obnoxious Carly getting “heated” at yoga of all places! She should be thrown out of yoga and told NEVER ? to return.
    I'm wondering who gets in Carly's face to set her off. I would love for her to be banned from yoga class. LOL!

Leave a comment:

• DocBroInLaw
    commented on 's reply
    We probably have to wait to find out that not 9th is she “doing it to herself” but that her alter ego is Marshall’s lover. Lol

• Maxiegirl
    replied

Leave a comment:

• louisesnell96
    commented on 's reply
    I just hope Nina doesn’t do something stupid if she is denied visitation like try and take Wiley SAMLEXIS FAN

• SAMLEXIS FAN
    commented on 's reply
    louisesnell96 There's no spoilers about Michael, Willow & Carly celebrating the judge's ruling either so we shall see.

• louisesnell96
    commented on 's reply
    I’m not sure if she will win based on the spoilers for the following week SAMLEXIS FAN

• SAMLEXIS FAN
    commented on 's reply
    You're welcome.

I'm totally onboard with an Alexis/Gregory pairing.

• Wanda Wolek
    replied
    Thanks for posting the spoilers. The only one that intrigues me is "Alexis and Gregory have a spirited debate." Possible chem test? Will viewers be oogied out by the fact that Finn and Alexis slept together at least once?

Other than that, there is too much emphasis on the Wiley visitation case. And no mention of Elizabeth.

Leave a comment:

• AnnB627
    replied
    Nothing Earth shattering here!!

Leave a comment:

• SAMLEXIS FAN
    commented on 's reply
    You're welcome. I'm rooting for Nina to win the battle.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X