Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

Nina agreeing with Sonny's take on Michael

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bkes Mom
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Sep 2009

Nina agreeing with Sonny's take on Michael

Wow. Her so called love for Sonny is selfish. You run around talking about how you lost your daughter. You paint her as a victim. She was a psychotic murderer and you would give anything to have another chance with her but you just co signed your love losing his son. Why, because you know it will help you get what you want. You want Sonny to choose you over Michael. You were just using lip service when you said you didnt.
  • Brandy1981
    Executive Poster
    • Apr 2018

Please send them both along with Phyllis back to Nixon Falls since they love boring Mayberry type town with o customer and Mike washing down tables while Nina gets her purest Wuv.

Comment

• Gwennie123
      Gwennie123 commented
      Editing a comment
      After watching Sonny and Nina today I don't think either one can be redeemed!!! Sonny you have turned into someone I don't recognize. Nina you are just evil. You are evil to the core!!!! Just looking at you twisted up face makes me sick. I sure hope the writer's have another man lined up for Carly. They have ruined the relationship of Carly and Sonny for me....Forever!!!!

• DayRose
      DayRose commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with both of you!
  • thecourt99
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2008

Isn't it sad? She wants nothing more but a chance with her daughter....and she's in full support of Sonny simply destroying the possibility of another chance with his son because it benefits her. That's what I mean by the lack of consistency with Nina. It's a shame and it's one of many reasons why I don't buy their relationship.

Comment

• Gwennie123
      Gwennie123 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't wait for this whole situation to come back and bite Sonny in the ass. He deserves it!!!!
  • CarnyQueen
    • Mar 2006

But Nina is very consistent: it's always about what she wants and not what is good for other people.

Remember how Nina bleated on and on about how horrible it was that she was never able to be a mother -- and then ruthlessly did everything she could to block Lulu from Lulu's daughter? Motherhood is sacred when it comes to Nina, but she doesn't care about any other mother. And Nina's attempts to block Lulu just ended up hurting Charlotte, since it was obvious that Lulu wasn't going to give up on seeing her child. Nina and Valentin's antics just made the situation harder for Charlotte; they should have been helping her adjust from the moment Lulu learned the truth.

So of course Nina is delighted that Sonny is estranged from Michael. That was one of the main attractions of "Mike." He had no responsibilities other than wiping down the empty Tan-O bar. The only other people in his life were Phyllis and Lenny. They treated her like a fairy princess, so it was one big Nina worship session.

Notice that when she is with Sonny, Nina focuses on her need to see Wiley, but she goes light on the Nelle factor. She doesn't want to remind Sonny too much of Nelle, because then he might remember that Nelle tried to murder his son Michael, that she gave away his grandson out of spite, that she used his dead son Morgan to gaslight his then-wife, that she slit the throat of his goddaughter Brook Lynn, that she drugged and sexually assaulted Sonny himself.

Comment

• GH29
      Newcomer
      • May 2022

Of course she would agree with sonny to take Michael down.This is coming from a women who rolled into town with a wheel chair and a hit list, rafe and Kiki were some of the offenders according to her and whose sin was just being related to Silas and man who they didn’t know they were related to.Yet nelle who killed Zach for money , thankfully his familly were abele to contest it and she didn’t get a dime , nelle killed Zach , slashed Brooklyn’s throat , tried to kill Michael and what did nelle say when he was trapped in the car , she said to bad she doesn’t smoke beacause she would have thrown the cigarette and watched him burn , yeah she wasn’t all bad it’s carlys fault.She claims to love Wiley so much but is fine to hurt his father.Sonny is and idiot she did all the nasty stuff for nelle and she is so motherly and is encouraging Sonny instead of being the voice of reason , let’s see if she changes the tune when she finds out about willow.Nina plays the victim very well , people do get hurt and had some horrrible stuff happened to them , yet they rise a live they don’t let the past define then and do not inflict pain on others because they have been there and they know hot it feels, it’s they choices that define people and nelle and Nina made always the wrong ones.

Comment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Mar 2008

Sonny is better off without that toxic smug jerk in his life anyways so it's all good.

Comment

• AnotherSonnyKid
          AnotherSonnyKid commented
          Editing a comment
          Sonny did murder Michaels father and is the reason he got shot in the head as a kid. Maybe Michael is better off without him?

Maybe Michael , Willow and baby Wiley should all move very far far away and never be seen again.

• SAMLEXIS FAN
          SAMLEXIS FAN commented
          Editing a comment
          And, yet, Michael forgave him for all of that but is ready to write him off because of Nina. Good riddance, Michael.

• AnotherSonnyKid
          Editing a comment
          SAMLEXIS FAN And so is soap operas. People literally get forgiven for things that its so unrealistic they would be forgiven for. The people of PC are a rather forgiving bunch. Maybe Nina was the last straw? Meh ,I think he will get over it and him and Sonny will be good again. I personally think he should have nothing to do with Sonny but they will make up , they always do.
      • AnotherSonnyKid
        Board Regular
        • May 2019

In all fairness though Sonny is a grown man. We can not blame Nina for his decisions. Nina did not ask him or hound him to do it, he offered. If this puts the final nail the coffin as far as a relationship with his son is concerned that is 100 percent on him as far as I am concerned.

I just wonder how in the world having a murdering mob boss testify on ones belahf is helpful to anyone? Only in Port Charles.

Comment

• Maxum
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Aug 2005

Sonny is a hypocrite. I love MB, and I still love Sonny and hope he recovers from this mess at some point, but I am also hoping that they don't make Michael the villain and Sonny (and Nina) the victim - again. My issue? Sonny's remarks to Nina were very telling "Respect is very important to me, and Michael has now crossed that line with me - and you." WTF?? The fact that Sonny absolutely refuses to see the disrespect he has shown to Michael and the rest of his family is driving me nuts, and yet, Sonny can see the disrespect shown to HIM very clearly, and it's unacceptable? Meanwhile, we have Dante and Drew trying to smooth things over when neither of them really know what it's like to truly live in Sonny's world by Sonny's rules. Michael is a grown man now, with a son of his own, and he sees that the "respect" issue IS very important to Sonny, but only as it pertains to respect for Sonny. His wants. His needs. His actions. His decisions. For Michael and Carly, who bore the brunt of the fallout from Nina's manipulations in keeping Sonny away, their feelings are an overreaction for Sonny. Their feelings don't matter. He even said as much to Nina when he said that since he didn't feel hurt by Nina's actions, then no one was hurt. How can he say that knowing what was done to Donna and Avery, to his wife, who almost died trying to hold onto Sonny's business, and to Michael who had to soothe Avery too, saw the danger to the family AND had Nina IN HIS HOME acting like nothing was wrong as Michael grieved his father, while she knew full-well that Sonny was alive?! It means nothing to Sonny because only HIS feelings matter, and if he wasn't upset about what she did, then everyone else should just accept that and move on. THAT is the issue, folks. THAT is why Michael is so furious. It's Sonny's complete disrespect for Michael, Carly, and the rest of Sonny's family.

The scales have finally fallen from Michael's eyes. I don't particularly want him to take down Sonny because frankly, I have a feeling that they'll make Sonny the victim again and Michael the bad guy, but someone has to smack sense into Sonny. Even on Wednesday, he goes looking for his replacement son in Brando, who is only too willing to take that spot. I mean, seriously Sonny? He goes looking for Brando to lament about Michael, and by the end of the discussion, Brando is singing Sonny's praises. Sonny has his new champion that idolizes him. It's SO frustrating to watch.

Here's hoping Michael comes out the winner, and I also hope for Sonny and Michael to reconcile, but Sonny really needs to see what he has done - or more importantly - NOT done - to his family.

Comment

• Southlanding
            Southlanding commented
            Editing a comment
            I totally agree! I love the actual Sonny not this pod version who has not even give a thought to how his absence affected his family because all he could see was that he had been 'replaced' by Jason. None of that would have happened if lying, delusional Nina had told Michael the truth when she was in his home visiting Wiley. Until they have him come to the realization that it is not all about him, Michael is completely justified in his disgust, disappointment and hurt that his Dad threw his family away for a psychopath narcissist. Sonny needs a psychiatrist!
        • tarheel715
          Scriptwriter
          • Jan 2010

Nina has wanted Sonny to be Team Nina since the beginning. Nina went on and on to her listening enablers and Sonny about how she didn't mean to hurt anyone, etc... but still continued to chase after Sonny every chance she got. She got off on knowing that Sonny was lying to his family and protecting her, secretly meeting her about one thing or another, listening to her soliloquy about their purest form of love.

Sonny isolating from his family is EXACTLY what Nina wanted. Hell, it's what she has ACTIVELY been working toward since the day she walked into the Tan O in Nixon Falls and realized Sonny didn't recognize her or know who he was. Sonny and Carly divorcing was just one part of Nina's plan. Now his is estranged from his son and even though Nina knows she and Sonny's defense of her is largely responsible for that estrangement, she refuses to take responsibility for the role she played or the pain she caused. Instead she enjoys puffing Sonny up (much like Brando) and telling him he's the victim and everyone is wrong for not empathizing with his decision to lie to them and keep secrets.

Comment

• AnotherSonnyKid
            Editing a comment
            lol right about Brando. He is literally a certified Sonny arse kisser.
        • raheast
          Executive Poster
          • Sep 2005

Nina doesn’t care about anyone or anybody but herself. If she truly cared for Sonny she wouldn’t allow him to destroy his relationship with his son to benefit her.

Comment

• AnotherSonnyKid
            Editing a comment
            Wouldn't allow? I am not team Nina but Sonny is a grown man. Cant blame everything on Nina, this is Sonny's choice.

• raheast
            raheast commented
            Editing a comment
            She can firmly tell Sonny that she doesn't want him to testify on her behalf in the custody trial and she could instruct her attorney to not call him as a witness.
        • Southlanding
          Recurring Poster
          • Mar 2020

Sonny is still being manipulated -- he has untreated mental issues (probably some brain damage from lack of oxygen) and until he comes back to himself, I am glad Carly is out of his orbit. I only worry about Donna and Avery as they will ultimately have to spend time with pod Sonny and by extension Nina. I really don't think Carly has thought that part through.

Comment

• DocBroInLaw
            Day Player
            • Mar 2022

She has no right to step in the way and tell him what to do about his relationship with their son.
            In my opinion, her and Sonny aren’t made to last either so she’s all talk.

Comment

• DayRose
              • Oct 2020

Nina is slowly alienating Sonny from his family. Pretty soon he will only have Nina and that's just what she wants.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡