Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

I think Ava and Nikolas are both looking terrible right now

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LBD12
    Scriptwriter
    • Jun 2013

I think Ava and Nikolas are both looking terrible right now

He only thinks about Esme and she only thinks about Trina. She even skipped her daughter's dance recital?! So not cool. They both should've been at that recital with Sonny, just like Dante and Sam were there with Drew. I don't know what is happening to my favorite couple. It's like they were together for a while and were relatively popular so the writers decide to make them look as unlikeable as possible.

• GHWATCH
    Senior Board Member
    • Sep 2009

I agree. The train wreck that is Esme/Nik will force me to FF and possibly stop watching. I have no interest in watching Nik with a teen. Esme seems really young so it’s especially bad.

Comment

• lala214
      lala214 commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed! It better be a faked seduction b/c anything else is tossing Nikolas under the bus. I don't want to see him willingly sleeping w/a 19-year old!
  • tollyfan35
    Senior Board Member
    • May 2018

not the same trina is a good person who life is getting destroyed by evil esme and ava should be there for her and nik is being a jack ass by taking esme side over ava

Comment

• DayRose
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Oct 2020

I dislike Ava but this is all on Nik. At the moment Nik is an idiot! Ava defending Trina is the right thing to do.

Comment

• Gemini298979
        Gemini298979 commented
        Editing a comment
        Trina is an adult who has a mother and father who can be there for her. Avery is a child and Ava is constantly saying she wishes she could see a Avery more often and then skips her dance recital.

• LBD12
        LBD12 commented
        Editing a comment
        tollyfan35 “Like a daughter” still isn’t quite the same. Her meeting with Trina could’ve waited an hour. Also Avery is what only 7 or 8? That’s before the “mom is embarrassing” stage. You actually WANT to see her in the audience. I took dance for 15 years; seeing all the other moms and knowing my mom chose to be with someone else’s daughter would’ve absolutely sucked.

• Eve S Dropper
        Eve S Dropper commented
        Editing a comment
        @LDB12 I think they should have showed Ava at the park too. And if Sonny didn't like it tough luck. Why is "mama Carly" there and not the real mother? They did have a throw-away line about it being Sonny's day with Avery, but I would rather see Ava standing up for her right to see her own kid. Then she can chat with Trina later.
    • Jenn216
      Board Regular
      • Jul 2015

I am having a difficult time with Nik for awhile. This is difficult to follow. First Nik kicks his son to the curb because Spencer's dislike for Ava. Nik won't even settle for Spencer to agree to co exist with Ava. Then Nik does a 180 invites Spencer and Esme to live with him. Nik claims he was only allowing Esme to stay for Spencer but Nik knows that Spencer doesn't really care about her. Yet Nik allows her to stay essential kick Ave to the curb( the woman he claims to love). Just weird that Nik won't throw Ava to the curb for Spencer but will for Esme. Yet Esme doesn't really seem to have a connection with Nik It seems more about Sonny for Nik

Comment

• Eve S Dropper
        Eve S Dropper commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree, nothing is making sense to me at this point, and frankly I don't see what Ava sees in Nik. He has just looked stupid to me for months now.
    • Gemini298979
      Recurring Poster
      • Jul 2015

I love NAVA and I love Ava but she and Nikolas are both wrong. Yes Ava is less wrong than Nikolas and people hate MC so much that they want Ava free from his Nikolas that they never call Ava out on her BS. I do love the relationship between Ava and Trina but that should of been kept separate from her marriage. If Nikolas sleeps with Esme that’s on him but Ava made it very easy for her to come in and destroy her marriage. Even Trina told Ava that she was playing right into Esme and Spencer’s hands and to try and work things out with Nikolas, Scott and Laura also told her the same thing but she did the exact opposite. She just throws around ultimatums and tells Nikolas they don’t trust each other and when he asks how to fix their marriage she says she doesn’t know and doesn’t offer any solutions.

Comment

• nykarenb
        nykarenb commented
        Editing a comment
        I just don’t see what Ava can do as long as Nikolas insists on having Esme at Wyndemere. He knows she’s not under threat and Ava hates her. Why didn’t he just put her up somewhere else? Cameron is his BFF’s son and her crime hurt him deeply. He could put her in a suite somewhere other than the MC. Why keep her under his roof if he respects and loves his wife at all?
    • elj2014b
      Board Regular
      • Nov 2014

Esme is definitely the problem. Her practically all over Nikolas is bad enough but his reactions to her are sickening. It was good that I'd already eaten lunch before the show aired. LOL Clearly Ava is being just as blind.

Comment

• Gemini298979
        Recurring Poster
        • Jul 2015

Originally posted by elj2014b View Post
        Esme is definitely the problem. Her practically all over Nikolas is bad enough but his reactions to her are sickening. It was good that I'd already eaten lunch before the show aired. LOL Clearly Ava is being just as blind.
        Ava is being outsmarted all around by Esme. Like with the stalker storyline, Ava is being outmatched by a teenager and is letting Esme destroy her marriage. The old Ava would of taken Esme down by now.

Comment

• elj2014b
          elj2014b commented
          Editing a comment
          Amen to that!

• LBD12
          LBD12 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don’t get how any woman could be this passive about her marriage. I don’t get how any man let’s a teenage girl stick her hands all over him like this. Again, I don’t recognize either of them.

• Gemini298979
          Gemini298979 commented
          Editing a comment
          LBD12 Ava being so passive has been the most confusing. She was the same way with the stalker. She was so quick to give up her marriage and fie for divorce without trying to come up with any reasonable solutions. And she’s even worse this time around. Ava has gone from man to man trying to find real love and acceptance. She even cut her own daughter out of her life for a man. And now she has found real love and acceptance with Nikolas and she’s so willing to let that go and is not even trying to work on her marriage. Nikolas is always the one chasing after her.
      • Brandy1981
        Executive Poster
        • Apr 2018

I agree with you op,except I am over them. The writers blew them up. Now all Ava does in babysit Nina and All Nik does is babysit Esme. I don't even care if they sleep together at this point because I am over them like I am a lot of on this show,.

Comment

• lala214
          lala214 commented
          Editing a comment
          I hear you! I'm at the point where I just want whatever is going to happen to happen so we can move on. I'm over Esme entirely. I'm ready for some new, more interesting plots/stories.
      • LBD12
        Scriptwriter
        • Jun 2013

Gemini298979 she was SO passive with the stalker!! Kevin even asked her if it was an act when she was like “sure, I’ll shed a tear or two.” Yet then after she had Spencer arrested she told Nina how he almost caused her to leave Nikolas and Avery “the two people she loves more than anything else in the world” and she did not include Trina in that. Yet now she’s acting like Trina is the only meaningful relationship or family she has ever had.
        Last edited by LBD12; May 16, 2022, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Gemini298979
          Gemini298979 commented
          Editing a comment
          I know she loves Trina like a daughter and I actually really love their relationship but she didn’t even put her real daughter above her relationships. I just don’t think what’s going on with Trina should dictate what happens with her marriage. When Nikolas let Spencer and Esme stay Ava gave Nikolas an ultimatum and stormed out of wyndemere like a child instead of calming down and hashing it out with Nikolas. They next day she then talks to Scott about a divorce. You don’t give up on someone over one disagreement. I could understand if Trina didn’t have anyone else and was all alone but she has 2 parents,Curtis, and her friends.

• LBD12
          LBD12 commented
          Editing a comment
          I like their relationship too! Just as an Ava fan, I want it to be one of *many* meaningful relationships for her, with Nikolas and Avery as the most important. Remember when she and Portia talked about having a night out? I would LOVE that! She also talked to Olivia about feeling bad for dropping the ball with Leo. All the more reason to have been at the recital.

I actually am not a fan of the whole “Queen Ava” trope, because I feel like it seperates her from being part of an ensemble. It’s isolating and oddly condescending.

• Gemini298979
          Gemini298979 commented
          Editing a comment
          LBD12 I also want to see Ava back in her age group and away from the teens with the exception of Trina. If they wanted to bring in another person to cause problems for NAVA, they could of brought in Gia, Trina’s aunt. She could represent her niece Trina and the added drama of her being Nikolas ex fiancé could factor into their marriage problems.What if old feelings started to resurface? Then there would be a age appropriate triangle.
      • parker joe
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Feb 2005

This is so poorly plotted it's hard to take seriously. It's almost as bad as the "Nik/Ava are using Franco/Liz to get each other out of the marriage" story.

I can't hold not going to Avery's dance recital against her---at least she knew where her kid was. Unlike the night Carly was kidnapped, when Sonny was reassuring Avery they could have ice cream together the next day and Ava was off doing something else (I forget what). Carly was off getting her nails done with Joss without a word about it.

I don't know why they haven't shown Ava being proactive to get the goods on Esme. At least if she confided in someone that she was waiting for Nik to buy a clue that would be something. Or she was restraining herself from acting rashly and making the situation worse (this would be a huge step for Ava, considering her feels for Trina).

Hopefully, there was an opening today for her to realize that Spencer is plotting against Esme.

Comment

• LBD12
          LBD12 commented
          Editing a comment
          Carly isn’t Avery’s mom, though. Ava is Avery’s mom. Portia is Trina’s mom.

• parker joe
          parker joe commented
          Editing a comment
          LBD12 I may have "Carly isn't Avery's mom" embroidered on a pillow. That's not the narrative of this show. The GH rule is--93% of the time, Avery only gets trotted out/brought up in connection to the Corinthos family. I wish they had given a plausible excuse for Ava not being there. But GH no longer cleans up these little details. I have no clue why Michael and Willow where there. (For a couple that usually mutters "Wiley" every other sentence, I didn't hear a peep about him in connection with this talent show) Is Danny too old? What about Rocco? Georgie or James?

Yes, Portia is Trina's mother. But we all know Ava's feelings about Trina run deeper than just being her friend/mentor.

I think Ava is stuck. She doesn't want to push Nik further away, but she drew her line in the sand about not sleeping with him. Ava's made the mistake of putting her needs before those she wanted to protect, and it's ended in multiple disasters. I think in this instance, Ava thinks that getting Esme out of Wyndemere will help Trina. (I guess keeping your enemies closer isn't a thing anymore....) And the only way to accomplish that is getting Nik to throw her out.
      • thecourt99
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jun 2008

I think that this is in reference to today's episode (5/16/22 US), where Sonny said that he was there to see Avery's recital, yet Ava said simply that Avery was with her father?

I feel like I've said this a lot, but I think this is a continuity error. There is nothing in Ava's character that would make me believe that she'd miss Avery's recital for anything. Also...we saw Leo perform and then it was over. No one stayed for Avery or congratulated Avery? I never saw her in the episode with Sonny at all. So I think that in their desire to come up with an excuse for Sonny to be there, they came up with something that doesn't make sense. There's no way that I believe that Sonny would be there for Leo and Olivia, so he was forced into that scene. I won't hold this against Ava because it was a poorly done scene.

Comment

• QueenOfHearts
          Lurking in the Shadows
          • Feb 2022

I believe in the End Nava will be ok.

Comment

• lovejomar
            Contract Poster
            • Apr 2013

I want Esme out of Wydemere and away from Nikolas, Ava and Spencer. I am so sick of Esme and her laughable, obvious attempts to play up to Nikolas. I can’t tell if he is playing her or not anyway I want this storyline over and Nikolas and Ava back together. Ava and Nikolas both have to straighten up and do the right thing.

Comment

• bbgamer
              Senior Board Member
              • Apr 2013

Do we even know if she missed the recital? She told Trina she wanted to bring Avery to lunch but she was spending time with her father. Which would lead me to believe the recital happened already or it could happen after lunch. I don't remember Sonny going to the recital the whole time we saw them today.

Comment

• LBD12
                LBD12 commented
                Editing a comment
                I was hoping she’d have some line like “sorry, I’m late, Avery just got done dancing at the art show” or something, but all we got was “Avery’s with her father.” And then Sonny told Dante he was there to “watch Avery dance” so I’m guessing it was happening while Ava was at Kelly’s?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍