Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

Spencer, tell the truth to someone other than Cameron

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KingGemini87
    Board Regular
    • Feb 2007

Spencer, tell the truth to someone other than Cameron

I wish Spencer would just tell the truth to someone other than Cameron. I get that he's trying to keep from other people from knowing because it would have Esme getting suspicious, but he can tell someone he trusts like Uncle Sonny. We all know that Sonny believes Esme is lying. Spencer can also tell Britt. Honestly, he should've told Britt when he was at GH. And I know she's not his favorite person, but Spencer can also tell Ava. I mean come on. Ava is great at tricking people and pushing their buttons. I just wish Spencer would tell the truth so he can be free of Esme and be a better person instead of continuing to be a spoiled brat if he hasn't already.
  • wfreshie2130
    Executive Poster
    • Aug 2016

yes , it is beyond ridiculous they should all be working together and still put on an act for esme...becuase they aren't there is more likely to be a screwup/mixup/misunderstanding

Comment

• CarnyQueen
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Mar 2006

I don't think Spencer should confide in Uncle Sonny, who is completely off his game these days.

But Spencer should definitely tell someone else. Britt would have been a perfect person, but instead he chose to drive her away with cruelty.

Heck, since at this point he has found very little on Esme and hasn't helped Trina, maybe he should just tell Esme, "I believe you made that video, I can prove Trina is innocent [since he saw her in the cemetery], we are broken up, it's time for you to move out and move on."

Comment

• Anna74
        Anna74 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with this. He should just tell Esme he can prove Trina's innocence and she just needs to go away. He must be afraid she'll call his bluff and he will end up back in jail.
    • Anna74
      Contract Poster
      • Mar 2014

Spencer should have told Trina the truth . He should have told Brit when he aked her about the pills. He should tell Nikolas who is operating under the asumption that keeping Esmein the house is good for their father/son relationship. The truth is Esme would have far less power if everyone knew everyone else was on to her. But then there would be no story.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
        • Mar 2006

Spencer could have even tricked Esme into admitting she was behind the video if in the beginning he had said: "Of course you made that video, and I admire you for it. I know you're jealous of Trina, but you shouldn't be, because I want a woman like you, a woman who will torch someone's car if it will help me. A woman who will do anything for her man. I know you just made that video to get rid of Trina, and that shows how much you love me. And it's pretty funny that high-and-mighty Joss got humiliated, she should have been nicer to wonderful you."

Esme would have totally fallen for that. But the problem was, it seems that Spencer initially did believe that Trina might have done it, that Esme had to be innocent, and it took him a while to figure out the truth. (In the beginning he thought Cam had made the video and somehow goofed and sent it to the world.) Which is another reason that he is a jackass and Trina should leave him in the dust and date someone else.

Comment

• GHWATCH
          Senior Board Member
          • Sep 2009

This is a typical soap story and I hate it! During the Maxie/Peter debacle, it became watchable when BLQ told Chase. Cam could’ve told Joss he was being nice to Esme to get her to slip up. He didn’t even have to mention Spencer. Spencer should have told Britt. That whole scene was awful.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
            CarnyQueen commented
            Editing a comment
            Yesssss! Cam could have told Joss that he was being nice to try to get Esme to slip up, and he wouldn't have to tell her that Spencer has a stupid plan that is going nowhere fast.
        • aimee321
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jun 2008

Yeah I can get that he doesn't trust his dad and that he thinks Joss doesn't have the self-control to keep her mouth shut, but he trusts Britt and knows she can scheme. I also don't get why he can't just tell Trina what his doing as well.

(To be clear, I'm not saying Nik or Joss wouldn't help him with this and keep their mouths shut, I'm just saying I can get why in Spencer's teenage brain he wouldn't want to tell either.)

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Mar 2010

I wish Spencer would tell Ava his concerns! I know - it goes against what is playing out on the screen.

Ava is the type of person who would work with Spencer and still keep him at arm's length - she is a Jerome.
            Ava and Spencer want the same thing - to clear Trina's name and reputation. They do not have to even like each other to do this - work together and trust each other. Nicholas is too inept these days (the way he is written - where IS his brain?), he cannot be trusted with a scheme this delicate. Ava is perfect - and between the two could pull it off.

Comment

• Gemini298979
              Gemini298979 commented
              Editing a comment
              I Nikolas wouldn’t be this far down the rabbit hole if Spencer had just told his dad the truth. Nikolas moved Esme in for Spencer and initially kept her there because thats what he believed Spencer wanted and Nikolas is trying to get on good terms with Spencer. Spencer had publicly said he believes Trina is guilty and he’s on Esme’s side so Nikolas is backing his son. Now has Nikolas fallen for her little orphan routine? Yes, but a lot of that has to do with his own childhood so right or wrong he has found some kind of connection with Esme. Given the fact that all of this has destroyed his marriage and being lonely because of that, having someone he feels he connects with is appealing right now and Nikolas has always been captain save a ho. But really a lot of things wouldn’t have escalated this far if Spencer had just told the truth. Ava/Nikolas/Spencer/Laura could of all teamed up to take Esme down.

• OLTLBoomer
              OLTLBoomer commented
              Editing a comment
              gemini- you have a point. The problem that I see is Nicholas as written tends to "go rogue' and would sabotage anything Spencer may do to set up Esme. Look at what Nicholas did with Cyrus - darn near got himself killed thinking he was a Cassadine and could do anything.
              Also - Spencer and Nicholas are currently having an old fashioned p*ssing match as to who can stand their ground the longest. Neither will give. That is why I suggest working with Ava - the enemy of my enemy if my friend approach.
          • sesca
            Executive Poster
            • Mar 2011

This part of the story is so stupid. But then that's Spencer. He knows his father, Britt, and Trina both are trustworthy and can keep a secret. If he just tells someone they cam all work together to out Esme.

Comment

• wfreshie2130
              Executive Poster
              • Aug 2016

Helena cassadine would be knocking all their heads together in total disgust

Comment

• JRCarter
                JRCarter commented
                Editing a comment
                Helena would have been wiping Esme's blood from her dagger long before now.
            • Emerald Greens
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Feb 2006

I think he wants to be the hero and thinks all will be easily forgiven and forgotten . He still hasn’t let his dad off the hook so why does he think it’s different for him.

He knows what is at stake for Trina but he’s still putting her through it.

Comment

• Big Cheddar1
                Recurring Poster
                • Feb 2019

Ava would be the perfect person for Spencer to go to about this, but he hates her too much to work with her. He's not mature enough to put those feelings aside to help Trina.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Big Cheddar1 View Post
                  Ava would be the perfect person for Spencer to go to about this, but he hates her too much to work with her. He's not mature enough to put those feelings aside to help Trina.
                  Yes he hates Ava more than he cares about Trina .

Comment

• DayRose
                    • Oct 2020

Spencer should have told Trina.

Comment

• KingGemini87
                      Board Regular
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by aimee321 View Post
                      Yeah I can get that he doesn't trust his dad and that he thinks Joss doesn't have the self-control to keep her mouth shut, but he trusts Britt and knows she can scheme. I also don't get why he can't just tell Trina what his doing as well.

(To be clear, I'm not saying Nik or Joss wouldn't help him with this and keep their mouths shut, I'm just saying I can get why in Spencer's teenage brain he wouldn't want to tell either.)
                      Oh no. You are right. Joss would not be able to keep her mouth shut. She is a mini Carly because of course, Carly can't keep her mouth shut neither

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡