May 4th:
    A former confidante comes to see Sonny
    Mac & Felicia track down Anna & Robert
    Brando, Sasha & Michael attempt to divert Willow
    Valentin stops by as Phyllis & Nina are in the middle of a discussion
    Harmony requests Carly give her word of honor

May 5th:
    Dante stops by with information as Sonny greets Chet
    Chase is remorseful to Brook Lynn about failing to recall their get together
    Terry & Elizabeth's trip backfires
    TJ receives guidance from Britt
    Michael & Carly are cautious when having a discussion around his son

May 6th:
    Willow is shocked
    Valentin volunteers to help Gladys
    Curtis & Jordan run into each other at the hospital
    Nina requires Scott's absolute focus at the present time
    Dex persuades Sonny for employment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2008

It looks like Willow will find out Harmony isn't her mother during this week. But I won't be surprised if it's something totally different she's surprised about since the writers tend to drag things out. What a surprise it would be if Willow finds out Nina is her mother during May sweeps.

I was thinking Harmony is going to commit suicide because the walls are closing in on her but obviously she's alive during the week of May 2nd.

And hopefully Nina's court battle in regard to Wiley also plays out during May sweeps.

Comment

• louisesnell96
      Board Regular
      • Mar 2020

Thank you posting the spoilers. I wonder if this will be the week for the Nina & Willow reveal

Comment

• TVDfan
        TVDfan commented
        Editing a comment
        AJ was not pretending to be dead he was comatose wasn’t he? Monica was taking care of him.
        As soon as he woke up he came to PC.

• Manninglover87
        Manninglover87 commented
        Editing a comment
        No, AJ was not comatose. He was willing hiding because he was wanted on kidnapping charges. He only came back to Port Charles because Jason ‘died’ and he wanted to see Monica. He ended up staying because he wanted a relationship with Michael.

• divamagenta
        divamagenta commented
        Editing a comment
        Rogue you totally nailed AJ and his character, or rather, lack of character! Michael was nothing but a pawn to him, to.stick it to Sonny and Carly, and to get into the Qs good graces since they adored Michael.
    • TVDfan
      Board Regular
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by SAMLEXIS FAN View Post
      It looks like Willow will find out Harmony isn't her mother during this week. But I won't be surprised if it's something totally different she's surprised about since the writers tend to drag things out. What a surprise it would be if Willow finds out Nina is her mother during May sweeps.

I was thinking Harmony is going to commit suicide because the walls are closing in on her but obviously she's alive during the week of May 2nd.

And hopefully Nina's court battle in regard to Wiley also plays out during May sweeps.
      I bet Carly tell her that her mother worked for Madeline and then leaves the rest to Harmony a mistake if I say so myself.

I feel the rest is regards to Willow’s health not about who her mother is.
      Such as Britt guidance to TJ and Michael and Carly being careful around Wiley. Willow being shocked. I feel all those are Willow’s health related.

Comment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by TVDfan View Post
        I bet Carly tell her that her mother worked for Madeline and then leaves the rest to Harmony a mistake if I say so myself.

I feel the rest is regards to Willow’s health not about who her mother is.
        Such as Britt guidance to TJ and Michael and Carly being careful around Wiley. Willow being shocked. I feel all those are Willow’s health related.
        Willow's health also could be a possibility which will force Harmony to reveal the truth. Nina will be in a position to save Willow's life.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Mar 2010

Thanks for posting! I agree Carly figures it out from all the clues dropped in her lap, and hopefully Carly has learned to not keep secrets and tells Willow.

Comment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
            SAMLEXIS FAN commented
            Editing a comment
            You're welcome.

• awoltl4
            awoltl4 commented
            Editing a comment
            Carly has not learned anything. She will keep it a secret out of spite and revenge against Nina. Carly has lengthy history of keeping a parent away from their child. She did it with AJ and Michael, and Nina and Nelle. She is doing it now with Nina and her grandson Wiley and will soon do it again with Nina and Willow. I hope Willow realizes the truth about Carly and Michael and leaves them in the dust.

• Rogue
            Rogue commented
            Editing a comment
            Nina is the one who has not learned anything raping Silas and grooming Sonny, must be a hereditary thing that skipped Willow. At this point Carly doesn’t owe her a damn thing, if she finds out, I could care less if she kept it to herself as a way to intentionally inflict pain on Nina and truly protect Willow. I’d prefer she tell Willow and Michael and they all keep it a secret from Nina, until Willow feels like revealing it, when it’s beneficial to her or if ever.
        • channyfan
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Aug 2011

Who the heck is Dex???

Comment

• stormy5
            stormy5 commented
            Editing a comment
            I was trying to figure out the same thing!
        • SAMLEXIS FAN
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by channyfan View Post
          Who the heck is Dex???
          I was wondering who the heck he is as well. LOL! I'm two weeks behind so I have no idea.

Comment

• Soaper15
            Senior Board Member
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by channyfan View Post
            Who the heck is Dex???
            I think Dex might be the guy in the trunk yesterday. Sonny went out in the parking lot to say hi to him, remember?

Comment

• rosamaira
              rosamaira commented
              Editing a comment
              If Dex is one of the guys that got his butt beat while attempting to rob Charlie's, why the heck would Sonny want him on his team? lol
          • louisesnell96
            Board Regular
            • Mar 2020

I wonder why Nina requires Scott's absolute focus at the present time. I guess it’s because of the hearing coming up soon

Comment

• TVDfan
              TVDfan commented
              Editing a comment
              @louisesnell96
              I am curious as to why Phyllis and Nina are having a discussion.

• louisesnell96
              louisesnell96 commented
              Editing a comment
              I am as well and I wonder what Valentin wants from Nina TVDfan
          • TVDfan
            Board Regular
            • Jun 2011

I am so confused ? by the spoilers

The previous week Carly and Alexis are in danger. Sam and Joss are rushing to the hospital.

This week Carly urges?
            Harmony requests Carly give her word of honor?

This doesn’t sound like they were attacked or in danger by Harmony like ABC is promoting.
            This sounds like common ground…like there is some sort of understanding.

Comment

• demoslider
              Senior Board Member
              • Feb 2013

It looks like Carly will find out the truth about Willow and Nina on Monday. Hopefully she doesn't trust Harmony to reveal the secret herself.

Comment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Mar 2008

Based on what I've read, the next two weeks is more about Harmony's unraveling & Willow's reaction to it. I don't think there's going to be any major reveals during this time. I would be surprised if Harmony spills the truth to Carly. Can Harmony trust Carly to keep quiet? So it remains to be seen if that happens.

Anyways, I'm already looking forward to spoilers for the week of May 9th. LOL!

Comment

• TVDfan
                  Board Regular
                  • Jun 2011

Originally posted by demoslider View Post
                  It looks like Carly will find out the truth about Willow and Nina on Monday. Hopefully she doesn't trust Harmony to reveal the secret herself.
                  I don’t see how. If Harmony succeed on burning the files.

The only way the Nina/Willow reveal could have come to light is if the files were discovered or Neil’s brother revealed it.

Harmony has taken care of both scenarios.

Even if Carly and Alexis know about Harmony not being Willow’s mother that still doesn’t uncover that she is Nina’s.

The only way it can come up now in my opinion is if Willow needs a transplant or there is a DNA test.

Or if Brenden was smart and made a copy…doubtful.
                  Or that Neil recorded their meetings as a doctor and what Harmony has is only the notes.

if the storyline keeps going at this pace who knows maybe when Willow’s birthday come up in JUNE ? LOL
                  Last edited by TVDfan; April 23, 2022, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• TVDfan
                    Board Regular
                    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by SAMLEXIS FAN View Post
                    Based on what I've read, the next two weeks is more about Harmony's unraveling & Willow's reaction to it. I don't think there's going to be any major reveals during this time. I would be surprised if Harmony spills the truth to Carly. Can Harmony trust Carly to keep quiet? So it remains to be seen if that happens.

Anyways, I'm already looking forward to spoilers for the week of May 9th. LOL!
                    I was thinking she was unraveling too, but now I am questioning it ?
                    If Diane still needs to make a case and convince Alexis.
                    if Harmony is asking for Carly to promise something

is she unraveling?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X