• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tollyfan35
    Senior Board Member
    • May 2018

how will they be able to prove that esme drugged trina

the drug has to be out of trina system by now and no i do think anyone saw esme drug trina drink so how will it come out that esme drugged trina that night in the cabin
  • jmpenn90
    Contract Poster
    • Jan 2009

They should be able to figure it out since she only had one drink and got so out of it. They might not be able to prove that but it with Esme doing that game and then the video should all add up.

Comment

• Phrynie
      Board Regular
      • May 2017

Unless Esme convinces them that Trina was faking being drunk so she would have an alibi.

Comment

• Sioban
        Scriptwriter
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Phrynie View Post
        Unless Esme convinces them that Trina was faking being drunk so she would have an alibi.
        Oh no! What a soapy (and twisted soapy evil!) mind you have! I hadn’t even considered that.

Comment

• soapfiction
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Mar 2012

Maybe Trina talks to her mother about it and Portia is able to figure out from Trina telling her how she was feeling that she was drugged. Also, Esme doesn't seem the type to get rid of anything because she's way too confident in not getting found out, so maybe she still has the drugs somewhere.

Comment

• maggiebh
            maggiebh commented
            Editing a comment
            I think she is or was about to spike Nik's drink with the same thing.

• Pamcho
            Pamcho commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes Portia will figure it out. I bet at some point Esme's backpack gets spilled or searched and they will find the drugs.

• Jerze
            Jerze commented
            Editing a comment
            IA - she'll drop her purse the contents will spill out, Spencer comes across the pills in her bag or better yet Ryan will dose her for some reason down the line - that would make a nice twist.
        • kat401
          Contract Poster
          • Aug 2005

Just like with locking Sasha in the closet, I don't think they will ever figure it out. Esme's inherited Peter's super villain powers. I guess they will have to kill her a few times before she dies too.

Comment

• maggiebh
            maggiebh commented
            Editing a comment
            Wait, when was Sasha locked in a closet and why?

• Vermillion87
            Vermillion87 commented
            Editing a comment
            Esme thought she was locking Trina in the closet at the art gallery the night of the exhibition so that she'd miss her speech. But it was Sasha and Gladys and thats when Sasha went into labor. Totally forgot that happened!
        • OLTLBoomer
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Mar 2010

It is too late now. The drug is out of heer system. Discussion of how she acted (what the others saw), and how / what she felt are indications that she might have been drugged, however the blood test would have needed to have been performed, and depending how long the drug stays in the system, the following morning may have been too late.

Or, Esme still has the drug/ box in her possession and Spencer / Laura finds it.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
            Wanda Wolek commented
            Editing a comment
            I vote for the vial of pills being found in Esme's possession, especially as some on the board have speculated Esme may drug Nikolas with the same pills.
        • Soapaholic26
          Senior Board Member
          • Jan 2017

Does anyone remember if she used an alias when she picked up the drug from the pharmacy? If she did it under her name maybe the PCPD ...who am I kidding...maybe Spinelli will find the record of that purchase. And Portia would be able to connect Trina's symptoms to that drug. Maybe they will also find proof that she bought a burner phone.

Comment

• believeinme246
            believeinme246 commented
            Editing a comment
            She probably took it from a patient's stock at the prison
        • Phrynie
          Board Regular
          • May 2017

I'm pretty sure I saw Esme's name on the label.

Comment

• OLTL'69
            OLTL'69 commented
            Editing a comment
            YES it was and she got if from the hospital. I thought it was strange she would use her name
        • jmpenn90
          Contract Poster
          • Jan 2009

Spinelli should be able to track her getting the prescription if it was in fact under her name like another poster said and he should be able to figure out she took and released the video. Unless of course the writers don’t want him to. I’m sure they will want to draw it out as long as they can and somehow she’ll make it look like Trina did it. But no one should believe it was Trina no matter what.

Comment

• peak_a_bu
            Senior Board Member
            • May 2009

I'm thinking that spin will find some residue in the cups they didn't wash.

Comment

• DayRose
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Oct 2020

I hope Spinelli finds some evidence at the cabin. Unfortunately we probably have to suffer through at least two more years of Esme so I doubt any evidence is found.

Comment

• gippsy
                Senior Board Member
                • Jun 2004

It's too late to prove anything. It happened weeks ago.

Comment

• divamagenta
                  Senior Board Member
                  • Nov 2014

When Joss mentioned how Trina was totally wasted on only one drink, Carly had a suspicious look on her face. She'll figure it out, whether they find actual proof or not. Mama bear is on the prowl!

Comment

• eileenregina
                    Soap Addict
                    • Jun 2011

Since Sonny is a crime lord, wouldn't he have cameras all over the place? I mean there is always a chance someone from another mob family could break in and plant evidence or a bomb or something or a thief could try to steal something. A security camera would show Esme re-entering the cabin when she went to pick up the phone or maybe even when she was hiding the phone. Once again, the show has a place where there are no security cameras in places that are most likely to have them.
                    Last edited by eileenregina; March 12, 2022, 06:18 AM.

Comment

• Soapaholic26
                      Soapaholic26 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yep, I had the same thought. If I had a nickel for every time a security camera could have helped solve a crime on this show...

• OLTL'69
                      OLTL'69 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Agree and when we had the Nelle story there was no cell service there.
                      BUT no cameras in the hospital parking lot but there are cameras in the grave yard

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X