Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liz having a breakdown or, if not, who would be out for revenge? [MERGED]

Either it's a total disconnect from reality for Elizabeth, or maybe Hayden's secretly back and wants to claim what's hers.

I truly don't believe it's Hayden ---- and I don't think it's one of the kids --- but I'm just not buying Betsy Frank.

So, DID...?
    Last edited by FLPeaches; March 1, 2022, 01:51 PM.

Well since everyone now thinks it is
    Betsy we can rule her out.

Comment

it would big twist!!!!! If Peter programmed Drew to taker revenge on Liz and Finn for putting him in cold storage, Drew of course doesn't know he is doing it, with this story it could be anyone yes even Liz or Cam he did seem happy with Finn, stay over. so many Possibility.

Comment

• emilydaze
        emilydaze commented
        Editing a comment
        Whoever is doing this doesn't care if all these events are causing Liz such trauma, worrying about the safety of her boys, the heartache of being reminded of Franco's death.

So I just can't see any of her children doing this, or anyone who loves her.

I like the idea of Drew having been programmed or brainwashed to do this (while he was held prisoner by Peter and Victor in Greece). Hard to figure out Victor's motive though, why he would want to target Liz (maybe something to do with Hayden?) Victor did want Peter to help him "control" Drew and Drew supposedly knew something very valuable to Victor.)

Drew has been back in town for quite a while now, and I think he would have had every opportunity to do all those things to Liz (and be familiar with Liz's house). Drew's trip to Switzerland with Anna was very brief, and he was back in time to put the portrait in Liz's house.

Or Hayden, if she was that other prisoner in Greece and she isn't aware she is doing these things.

I just hate the idea that Liz is having some sort of breakdown. I hope it's not that.

• PinkDiamond
        PinkDiamond commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm still going with Heather Webber...it's exactly something she would do

• Jim Ruocco
        Jim Ruocco commented
        Editing a comment
        This is a great storyline for Elizabeth. But what happened to that supposed story arc concerning her father Jeff Webber. Have the writer's forgotten about Jeff or just dropped this plot line for the stalker one. Who's the stalker? So many suspects. Could it be Jake? No. Only because we never see him on camera along with Elizabeth's other son. Cameron? Don't think so. It's obviously someone from Elizabeth's past. But who? Heather? That would be fun.

This is becoming more and more confusing --

When Finn was hugging Elizabeth at the end, I was starting to get nervous that they might show Cam "lurking" upstairs...

but he wasn't ---- or if he was, they didn't show it.

Comment

• PCHARLES
        PCHARLES commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought the same thing. Wiered camera angle.

I still think it is Liz.

Comment

• c83gilles
        c83gilles commented
        Editing a comment
        I wasn’t thinking so because the door slammed and locked
        her in when she was in Franco’s office, and then she wasn’t home when the picture was put in her house…but maybe
        that was a figment of her imagination. Maybe she clocked out of work and went home on break or something.
        Last edited by c83gilles; March 1, 2022, 03:05 PM.

• CashierJudy
        CashierJudy commented
        Editing a comment
        Burning down Franco's studio wouldn't make sense for Liz to do. That's the act that to me makes her VERY unlikely.
        She was working when the painting was placed in her home. We saw that.
        It will be a very bad rewrite if thye write her burning down Franco's art studio and his work. VERY bad.

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Liz's time at the hospital is unaccounted for, as she slept at the hospital - she could have snuck out. As for the door slamming shut - things happen and it could be a red herring. For me - it is the ring in the key box after the studio fire. While the kids know where the spare key is to the house - do they know where the key box was - it was hidden on a bookcase. Liz left her wedding ring in the drawer of the kitchen. Wouldn't most people find it and take it to the owner and ask about it? If I am wrong, then I am wrong.

Liz was not at home when the painting was hung, so I don't think it is her. Why would Hayden do it? She has nothing against Elizabeth. This seems like a pretty dark direction for Jake to go, but that child never processed all that happened to him on Cassadine Island when he was gone for so many years. His little bit of "art therapy" was not enough, and they never explored that book that he wrote and illustrated.

Comment

I would have thought that the Keystone cops would have taken the portrait for fingerprints and I hope the dust the hid a key for prints

Comment

• bubsmom
          bubsmom commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, you would think so. That would be too logical, I guess.

does that mean she started the fire at Franco's art studio? And if so, why would she do it? I have my suspicions on Cam...

Comment

• mamafenocchi
          mamafenocchi commented
          Editing a comment
          Does anyone think that maybe cam has noticed his mother acting weird, which in turn makes him act weird? Maybe he saw her doing some thing or taking the ring, or putting that portrait in the house? And now he doesn’t know what’s going on he doesn’t know how to approach her or say anything and maybe that’s why he looks suspicious

• Jenny1978
          Jenny1978 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah Cam has been kinda nutty in the past in regards to Franco ...emulating dear old stepdaddy?‍?

• Someday
          Someday commented
          Editing a comment
          Would the original poster or a moderator please change the title of this thread to Betsy and not Becky! Normally I’m not too bothered by that kind of thing. But for some reason it’s super bugging me!?

Originally posted by maggiebh View Post
        Liz was not at home when the painting was hung, so I don't think it is her. Why would Hayden do it? She has nothing against Elizabeth. This seems like a pretty dark direction for Jake to go, but that child never processed all that happened to him on Cassadine Island when he was gone for so many years. His little bit of "art therapy" was not enough, and they never explored that book that he wrote and illustrated.
        Sleeping at the hospital is not really an iron clad alibi. .Much that has happened has occured while Liz was 'sleeping'.
        Jake would not do this to his mother

Comment

• maggiebh
          maggiebh commented
          Editing a comment
          Wasn't she talking to Finn at the hospital?

I had been excited for this story line but DID is so stupid I’m not going to bother watching it.

Comment

I hope it's not Cam, but the look he gave Finn when Finn said he would stay for a couple of days, was not one of relief to me but more of an aggravated look. Or did I imagine that look when Cam turned to walk up the stairs and then too, why focus on those stairs for so long?
          Last edited by crazyaunt; March 1, 2022, 04:12 PM. Reason: punctuation

Comment

• FLPeaches
            FLPeaches commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree,,
            Finn and Elizabeth hugging -- and that camera lingering on the stairs is what made me start feeling nervous....
            Last edited by FLPeaches; March 1, 2022, 04:22 PM.

• CashierJudy
            CashierJudy commented
            Editing a comment
            I think they are working hard at making us suspect everyone, thus the "suspicious" expression from Cam, from Jake, weird Betsy, and scary acting Liz.
            We are supposed to suspect all of them.

I hope it is not Liz. I hope it is someone gaslighting her.

Comment

I really hope it's not Elizabeth. I'm not interested in a DID story. I hope that whoever it is is a big surprise. I love a good mystery!

Comment

I don't want to see another DID story either. I hope it's someone else.

Comment

• c83gilles
                c83gilles commented
                Editing a comment
                Agreed. Not because RH couldn’t knock it put of the park but because they are just very cringe.

Originally posted by lovejomar View Post
              I hope it is not Liz. I hope it is someone gaslighting her.
              Me too. Heather. My fingers are so crossed.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X