Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carson sign divorce papers - YES!

I hope that is the end. Sometimes couples need to move forward. No chemistry, hope it's the end for a long, long, long and I mean long time!

I agree 100%! I have not been a CarSon fan in many years ever since Tamara left the role of Carly. I have been cheering for GH to finally break up CarSon for years. I am so glad that GH finally did it! CarSon has not any chemistry since Tamara left GH. I’m loving this new version of Sonny! I am beyond thrilled that Maurice requested that CarSon break up and asked to be paired with Cynthia! I love love Nina! Sina is hot together! Maurice and Cynthia have a ton of chemistry together as Sina!! I’m finally liking Sonny again which surprise me because Ive really hated him for the last 17 years. I love the Mike side of Sonny now. I like that Sonny has multiple layers now with both a hard and soft sides. Maurice is doing an excellent job in this new direction for Sonny! I’m loving how Cynthia is playing Nina as supportive of Sonny as he goes through this journey! I’m waiting for the day when Sonny finally admits it to himself that he is in love with Nina and has been for months! Nixon Falls was one of my favorite stories last year!

Comment

• mamafenocchi
      mamafenocchi commented
      Editing a comment
      Too Maurice’s request is not working out too well. Even fans who despise Carly do NOT want Sonny and Nina and find them repulsive.

• DayRose
      DayRose commented
      Editing a comment
      They are repulsive to me also.

I am very sad. CarSon should have been end game to me, just like JaSam. They have blown up two major couples with really dumb reasons IMO. Most long term couples lose they initial chemistry they had, and mature into loving, supportive couples, which is what both of these had done. Comparing a long term marriage to the chemistry of an affair or one nighter is like comparing apples to oranges to me. I don't see Sonny being in love with Nina at all, but again, just my opinion.

Comment

• KateQ22003
      KateQ22003 commented
      Editing a comment
      Carson will be end game; there is no doubt in my mind.

• McShirls
      McShirls commented
      Editing a comment
      I concur wholeheartedly. I can't even watch anymore. And Nina literally climbed into the marital reunion bed he created for his wife, the woman he loves, because Carly was late, tending to his hospitalized son. Sonny's medication isn't level enough to make a rational decision. Nina is an itch he needed to scratch, but that itch is going to fester into some thing more disgusting than it already is. Just ny opinion, as always.
      Not already is.

• VixensVamp
      VixensVamp commented
      Editing a comment
      CarSon will reunite. It's inevitable. They just need to break up for now.

Like the last 4 times they did it..I am sure
    we will eventually get Carson 6.0

Comment

• rosamaira
      rosamaira commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope not. I am so tired of Sonny and Carly as a couple I could scream. They both need a new direction to go in. Not talking career wise I'm talking socially.

I love Carly and Sonny! I'm sad that Nina ruined their family and marriage.

Comment

• divamagenta
      divamagenta commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here. It was utterly heartbreaking to watch them.sign the divorce papers, while homewrecker Nina defensively proclaimed to Drew she didn't care what anyone thinks of her. I know they will.reunite, but it's always awful and depressing when they're apart. They're meant for each other, and are total endgame. CarSon Forever!

• rosamaira
      rosamaira commented
      Editing a comment
      As the saying goes.... it takes two to tango. Sonny shares in the downfall of the marriage.

Please, this is yet again a waste of our time and having to listen to the same thing day in and day out because we all know they will be back together by May sweeps.

Comment

I’m kind of hoping that they don’t get back together again, because how many times have they’ve been married already? If they can’t get it right by now, they need to give it up and move on.

Comment

Wait, do either of them have scenes coming up with Aunt Stella? Just signing your divorce papers means nothing when Aunt Stella is around.

Comment

• taramartin
          taramartin commented
          Editing a comment
          And there you have it - the papers have not been filed.
          I sort of expected Sonny to throw the papers in his fireplace and light them up.
          There is nothing worse than a scene with Nina.

• divamagenta
          divamagenta commented
          Editing a comment
          Nina will probably see the signed papers and take them, get Sonny drunk (or off his meds again) and later tell him he already sent them.off, while she keeps them hidden away so Carly will think he's trying to stall the divorce by not turning in the paperwork, to drive a bigger wedge between them.

• rosamaira
          rosamaira commented
          Editing a comment
          Carly told Olivia she filled the papers today.

Yes I too am very happy that they signed the papers! Come on Nina and Sonny! I love them together!

Comment

• rosamaira
          rosamaira commented
          Editing a comment
          I am ready for something different for both Carly and Sony, but NOT Drew for Carly. I want to see her doing something with female friends like what was shown today. Not ready to see her with another man so soon.

Sonny and Nina will never last. Neither is what the other wants in a partner

Comment

Carly had no choice but to divorce Sonny after he cheated on her. I would do the same thing. Unfortunately I see Sonny in a sick and disgusting relationship with Nina that I think he will regret. Carly is a gorgeous woman who will have her choice of men. Carly is coming out the clear winner! I can't wait to see Carly live her best life and I will continue to fast forward anything to do with Sonny and Nina. As much as I Hated Peter I never fast forwarded when he was on. Sonny and Nina actually nauseate me and I just can't watch.

Comment

I think once Sonny stops his drinking and medication kicks in he will have regrets. What happens after that will be any body’s guess. I also hope that Nina gets a scary wake up call. I hope more people find out she slept with Sonny and really becomes more of a pariah than she already is.

Comment

I know CarSon will never be over for good but I want Carly and Drew to have a year long steamy fling in the meantime.

Comment

• DayRose
                DayRose commented
                Editing a comment
                Sounds great to me!!!!

I am a Carson fan. They have amazing chemistry. I think they are definitely endgame and I don’t think the separation last that long. Sonny has to turn back to Sonny some time. He won’t stay isolated from his family because of nina for more than 1 minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
                I hope that is the end. Sometimes couples need to move forward. No chemistry, hope it's the end for a long, long, long and I mean long time!
                Unfortunately, I doubt that is the end of Carson. And I'm not a Sonny/Nina fan. I just think the writers will keep this going as long as possible.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X