• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franron
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2005

WTF??? Mon, 2/28 --- Fri, 3/4

Took all weekend to get here... It's the end of the longest month ever.... I wonder what day they think they're living...
  • franron
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2005

Sonny, longest name, yet, shortest effort to sign his signature, ever... Carly and he bicker at his house over Donna, but they don't resolve how the visits are gonna workout. No spending the night. What? Drop her off and leave her with Dad, who's medicine hasn't kicked in...? At least, she's not sleeping there....Does he even know how to get her into her PJ's?

Comment

• franron
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Oct 2005

True or not... how does average citizen, ex-con even, get all these favors to call in at government agencies? No one blinks an eye when they say it. What do I have to do to get some favors owed me? That seems handy.....

Comment

• OLTL'69
        OLTL'69 commented
        Editing a comment
        THis is the type of thing that I wish the self righteous Shawn would go after. All these people who have "connections" so that they don't have the same say or rights as the normal citizen Go after all those who have pull with parole officers and and DAs and etc
    • Clementine15
      Scriptwriter
      • May 2015

Where is Avery staying? Did Ava take her home with her? Can't imagine a child living in that nightmare apartment! And am very glad Donna's sleepover has been postponed. Everything so dark and creepy looking, and those statues are just awful. And then there is Sonny.... looking only half there, not able to care for a gerbil
      Last edited by Clementine15; February 28, 2022, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• OLTL'69
        OLTL'69 commented
        Editing a comment
        I might like to see it if Avery and Donna chasing each other knocked a few over.

• Pamcho
        Pamcho commented
        Editing a comment
        Whatever happened to Carly's house? I remember there was a Latin American boy that liked Joss--Carlos? visiting her there And the house next to Sonny & Carly's that belonged to Kate that Sonny bought after she died. He could have gone there instead of his bachelor pad.

• xoregonian
        xoregonian commented
        Editing a comment
        At least we know that Sonny can cook up some delicious eggs for Donna. rme
    • franron
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Oct 2005

I don't even remember last Friday's episode, and if today was supposed to be the exciting conclusion, to whatever the supposed Friday cliffhanger was....It seemed like just another, middle of the week episode, to me....

Comment

• Sioban
        Scriptwriter
        • Aug 2009

WTF - Drew berating Nina? I absolutely hate what the writers have done to Nina in putting her with Sonny - the worst decision ever. Sonny is scum. Sonny and Carly dumped Drew once they realized he wasn’t Jason. Why doesn’t Drew just tell Nina he doesn’t want to get involved, rather than go off on her?

I thank god that BM isn’t playing Drew anymore. What a travesty the writers are doing to that character.

My hope is that Sonny and Carly discover tomorrow that it was all a mistake and they get back together and are in every scene together so I never have to watch either character again. They are both so repulsive.

Comment

• KateQ22003
          KateQ22003 commented
          Editing a comment
          He didn't get involved until Nina found it necessary to make a snarky comment about Carly. Up to that point he was very nice to her, and thanked her for what she had done for Maxie. Nina was the one that decided to make a crap comment about Carly to Drew.

• Sioban
          Sioban commented
          Editing a comment
          Why does he care of Nina made a snarky comment about Carly? Drew owes Carly nothing - Carly is a crappy person that Drew should avoid, as should all rational people.
      • xoregonian
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2014

What a blah episode. Seems more like a Tuesday show.

Nothing happened except for a fly-by with Diane. Loved it when she and Harmony said goodbye to each other: "Ms. Miller", "Ms. Miller". lol I remember the threads saying that those two HAD to be related since the had the same last name. Like the most common last name in America. WTF.

Line of the day goes to Finn when talking to Chase about kissing BLQ. Finn: "I never thought I'd say this, but get to the kissing". lol

Comment

• parker joe
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Feb 2005

Drew feels the need to follow Nina halfway across town, to thank her for protecting Louise---who is essentially her own niece? Please....

Comment

• KateQ22003
            KateQ22003 commented
            Editing a comment
            He was there to get something to eat; that's what he told Nina. He didn't follow her there.

• McShirls
            McShirls commented
            Editing a comment
            Nina didn't protect Louise or Maxie or the rest of her kids when she allowed Peter to blackmail her instead of turning him in. Oh right, she had to protect her pure (ly disgusting) loooove.
        • victorialord
          Executive Poster
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Clementine15 View Post
          Where is Avery staying? Did Ava take her home with her? Can't imagine a child living in that nightmare apartment! And am very glad Donna's sleepover has been postponed. Everything so dark and creepy looking, and those statues are just awful. And then there is Sonny.... looking only half there, not able to care for a gerbil
          My big problem with Sonny's parenting has always been the same thing. Even worse than his ugly, scary, fragile, child unfriendly art & depressingly dark new home............ He's a MOBSTER
          Last edited by victorialord; March 1, 2022, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• eileenregina
            eileenregina commented
            Editing a comment
            I hear you. Hearing other characters debate about other people being bad parents on this show is really annoying sometimes; like Portia wondering if Ava would be a bad influence on Trina, when she is okay with her only child spending a lot of time in the home of a crime lord who has been in plenty of violent situations which his own children have been exposed to.

• victorialord
            victorialord commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you eileenregina! I also commented on Willow saying Nina isn't the type of person she wants near Wiley. I guess you have to commit a few murders to be worthy, like Grandpa Sonny & Uncle St. Jason.
        • victorialord
          Executive Poster
          • Jan 2013

Sean Blakemore is great and I liked his character in the past, but I'm really glad that "Sean" is leaving. I can't stand that whole "Sean is innocent"- when he WAS there to KILL someone, "Sonny is wonderful" when he hired the killer, but "Nick is UNforgivable" when he hired the other killer

The sad part for me about the EXCELLENT new Drew becoming Carly's new Jason is that when SB Jason came back, CARLY threw Drew away like yesterday's trash.

Comment

• Fightcrab
            Fightcrab commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree about Sean. He was a goon for Sonny, he went to the warehouse to kill somebody, accidentally his bullet missed, so he is innocent? He blackmailed Nicolas to get this business.

• victorialord
            victorialord commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you Fightcrab! I hate all the "Sean Love", "Fight for the innocent Sean" crap, plus he CONFESSED.... and he did it to cover St. Sonny. Barf!
        • shoresense
          Contract Poster
          • Oct 2011

Love how the make a big show of signing the divorce papers. But you never see the couple appear before a judge in court and have the judge sign the final written decree of divorce. They make it look so easy. One 4 way conference with their attorneys and sign a paper. I worked in a law office for a long time. It’s a bit more complicated even when both parties agree on everything which is never the case.

Comment

• shoresense
            shoresense commented
            Editing a comment
            victorialord That was a good one . Lol
            December rose. I think you’re on to something. But again wouldn’t Curtis contact his lawyer looking for the final decree that should have come in the mail? Wouldn’t his lawyer’s office know that the divorce was never finalized, no final documents were received and contact Curtis? The lawyers office would want to close the file and get paid. It’s a WTF.

• december rose
            december rose commented
            Editing a comment
            There is a reason that Aunt Stella took the documents. I suspect it will come up again soon

• xoregonian
            xoregonian commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought the divorce docs were ruined when coffee spilled on them when Stella had her stroke at Kelly's? She doesn't have them anymore, they were destroyed.

So yes, you'd think Curtis' attorney or someone would have contacted him months ago to say they hadn't received the signed docs. I guess it won't come up until Jordan comes back.
        • Sky's Momster
          Recurring Poster
          • Apr 2019

Most states require a period of separation of between six months and a year before a divorce can even be filed, usually on the longer side if minor children are involved. Carly's been out of the house for less than a month, right? No way the divorce can be "final."

Comment

• Sky's Momster
            Recurring Poster
            • Apr 2019

Am I the only one who hears Thor Ragnorak music in the new theme during the opening and closing? My earlier thread was deleted, so wondering if I ticked someone off (doesn't Disney own ABC and the Marvel rights?).

Comment

• jodyb22
              jodyb22 commented
              Editing a comment
              I usually FF through opening credits but as a big Marvel fan, I will have to listen and see if I hear it too.
          • franron
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Oct 2005

...looked like hatchet throwing, to me.... I guess that Smike is the only one who knows all about tools....

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Aug 2006

Last week lots of folk complaining about the warm weather. Today no one mentioned it and Michael even wore an overcoat

Comment

• OLTL'69
                OLTL'69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hmm if our speculation is right and it was not just climate change maybe it was a test of what they are up too.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X