Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wardrobe, Sets, Makeup, Hair, Music, Props etc Week Ending 2/25/2022

Wardrobe, Sets, Makeup, Hair, Music, Props etc Week Ending 2/25/2022. Have a great week everyone!
    JC
    SOC Moderator
    soapcentral.com
    Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Winter time is too cold for me that I don't even/can't wear a long sleeve, higher cut, v-neck tee under my other clothes/sweaters. Maxie is wearing a chest-baring, cleavage-showing, sweater, around. They must keep the heat turned up, at all times, whatever town/country the characters happen to be in.

Comment

Is long fringe on jackets/coats, the next big thing? I saw the teen-ster girl wearing that on a 1990 MacGyver, yesterday.

The background players have on sweaters, long-sleeve tees, rolled-up sleeve flannel. None of them appear to think that it's exceptionally warm.

Comment

Laura's ( GF) hair has been looking lovely these past few shows .

Comment

The two toned eyeliner Trina was wearing the other day looked so pretty and fun. She had black on her upper lids and a light teal-ish color on her lower lids.

Comment

• Laura Luke
            Laura Luke commented
            Editing a comment
            That was beautiful & well done to

I know that a woman only needs a couple of coats (dress and informal), but I wish that I had every coat on this show. The selections are gorgeous.

Comment

• franron
            franron commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe, Esme will loan you one of hers. She seems to have a multitude of coats, for any situation....

• Bobaloo
            Bobaloo commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree! They have such gorgeous outerwear all the time! I want them all!

• Laura Luke
            Laura Luke commented
            Editing a comment
            My hubby complains about my coats but I live in ?? & we need a coat for every season plus kinda like to match what your doing / wearing in my mind anyway

Sonny's friends and family don't notice that he walks around looking disheveled, not his usual, 'sharp-dressed man', look. But they did make fun of, comment on, his flannel-wearing, Mike self... Even that flannel-wearing, cowboy hat sporting, Mike, looked neat and tidy....

Comment

Ava is more beautiful today while talking to Carly than I have ever seen her. Lilac outfit and her hair so perfect. I have watched her since ATWT and she gets better looking with age. Beauty and great acting ability she aces it.

Comment

Ava looked amazing today!

Comment

Omg! Ava looked stunning today. Absolutely gorgeous hair and blouse was so feminine and chic.

Comment

Forgot to post this yesterday but Austin’s hair looked fantastic. Love the new haircut

Comment

• xoregonian
                    xoregonian commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I said the same last week! He chopped off that bit of ponytail and now he can just wear it down. I like it.

Whomever dresses Maura as Ava is BRILLIANT! I so adore her outfits. She dresses like what I imagine an art dealer to look like. She dresses with style, flair and sophistication! I would truly love to look like Ava if k could.

Comment

Why did Anna go and get extensions put in her hair? I noticed it in her new opening credits picture where her hair is super long and nicely curled. Then I noticed it this week. She has long extensions added to her normal hair. I don't like that obvious embellishment to her hair.

My gosh, that's a bit outdated at this stage for her, isn't it? It looks silly, I can tell right where her natural hair ends and the fake hair starts.

Comment

• Clementine15
                      Clementine15 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      lt is outdated, imo, for all women. You can always tell

What on earth was Ava wearing today? I saw someone in the live thread refer to it as her "ugly shirt." They weren't kidding!! LOL

Comment

• mauimama11
                      mauimama11 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I didn't care for that floppy long sleeve look (sleeves were too long) and you could see big ole shoulder pads (ala "Dynasty") Maybe that top should've been a size or 2 smaller - it would have fit her better? That woman wears GORGEOUS outfits - great hair-do's - and fabulous makeup!

Really impressed with Brook Lynn this week. She wore a blazer that actually fit and a fun skirt that helped her look amazing when she kissed Chase. Then they gave her a leather jacket Thursday for the first time in Amanda's tenure when the other BLQs wore them a lot. Plus, they've been doing her hair with more body and fluff like Adrianne and Briana. It would be cool if that was intentional, but Amanda looks great either way.

Comment

• Clementine15
                      Clementine15 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      She did look very nice! And l think she has the most amazingly beautiful eyes

• xoregonian
                      xoregonian commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I've also noticed her shorter blazer/jacket. She looks great. Maybe one day she will take the jacket off completely. Especially with the heat wave hitting Port Chuck.

• Laura Luke
                      Laura Luke commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Same here I thought the shorter jacket & fun skirt was much better younger attire it made me like Chase & BLQ a bit more I think she is too old for him

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X