X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! GH Promo of the week!!!

From ABC's Official General Hospital Account:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFewrkGSFFQ

I'm glad the baby Louise storyline is coming to an end. Hopefully, Peter is killed off as opposed to an escape.

And Carly looks miserable as ever. I wonder if this is after she catches Sonny & Nina in bed.

Comment

Originally posted by SAMLEXIS FAN View Post
      I'm glad the baby Louise storyline is coming to an end. Hopefully, Peter is killed off as opposed to an escape.

And Carly looks miserable as ever. I wonder if this is after she catches Sonny & Nina in bed.
      If it IS after the hookup with Nina, Sonny looks downright broken-hearted and about to cry

Comment

Originally posted by mamafenocchi View Post

If it IS after the hookup with Nina, Sonny looks downright broken-hearted and about to cry
        Oh, well, he's putting on an act for Carly because she caught them in bed. He loves Nina.

Comment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
          SAMLEXIS FAN commented
          Editing a comment
          He loves his wife but he can't get Nina off his mind. Action speak louder than words & he's not pushing Nina away...that's for sure.

• lukeslove
          lukeslove commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, you can't say Sonny has amnesia or he doesn't know what he is doing. He has feelings for Nina and it's obvious he coudln't forget her. He loves Carly but he has deep feelings for Nina also. Nina is not raping an amnesia victim. He has Nina in his blood and he has tried to fight it but he can't. Sonny goes down for the count.

• eileenregina
          eileenregina commented
          Editing a comment
          If he loved Carly as much as he loves himself he would never have just jumped in the sack with Nina. I guess he will use the "we were on a break" excuse because of Kristina's message.

Who says they get caught in bed? In this promo, sonny is still fully clothed.

Comment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
          SAMLEXIS FAN commented
          Editing a comment
          This is probably after Carly catches Sonny & Nina in bed. Sonny puts his clothes on. Nina eventually leaves & it's Carly confronting Sonny.

• rosamaira
          rosamaira commented
          Editing a comment
          It was shown today. Carly followed the flower petals on the Haunted Star's floor which stopped at a cabin door. She opened it and surprised Sonny and Nina naked in bed.

Oh, well, he's putting on an act for Carly because she caught them in bed. He loves Nina.
        Nah, he’s probably sad because he realized that now he’s stuck with clingy, weak, psycho Nina. That would make any man cry

Comment

Originally posted by mamafenocchi View Post

Nah, he’s probably sad because he realized that now he’s stuck with clingy, weak, psycho Nina. That would make any man cry
          Not according to spoilers...Sonny is going to admit something to Nina today.

Comment

• LuvsBrax
            LuvsBrax commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks like he told Nina he loved Carly more than anything and Nina still slept with him. And tomorrow we see that he actually just wants his wife.

• Shellyinphx
            Shellyinphx commented
            Editing a comment
            He certainly didn't admit that he loved her, far from it and her pathetic self still slept with him.

Ha ha just as I expected - today he's in bed with Nina, tomorrow he's begging Carly to save their marriage! What a hoot. Go home Nina; clearly Sonny doesn't think you are worth much.

Comment

• LuvsBrax
            LuvsBrax commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly! Second choice Nina.

• rosamaira
            rosamaira commented
            Editing a comment
            Sonny isn't the great catch people think he is. Time and time again he cheats. What's that saying.... once a cheat, always a cheat. Both women should leave him flat. He needs a stripper for a wife or a madam.

Well, I clicked on the link but did not hit play because the first person I saw on the screen was Peter. If it's going to be a Peter filled week, I don't think I want to watch.

Comment

They should try something new and just have Sonny have a harem or polygamist colony at this point. Carly can be 1st wife what does she care?

Comment

Nina knows that Sonny loves Carly...not her...and she still doesn't care

Comment

Like Carly says he loves them both and wants them both and can’t decide so Carly made the decision for him and left his sorry a$$. The wench waiting for him in the wings had no pride or integrity so she will sleep with a man who loves two women.
                So glad she kicked his a$$to the curb

Comment

• eileenregina
                  eileenregina commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOL Maybe Carly and Nina can be Sister Wives. Don't tell me Sonny wouldn't love to have that set-up. Sonny is a slime ball. He is the one who cheated on his wife and then was totally ridiculous with his explanations and downright mean bringing up Jason. This is he real Sonny - Nina has no self-esteem so I can see where she might want him but I don't know why Carly, who has been married to him 5 times and has been down this road before, would even think for a minute she should take him back. This is not a great love story, it is a toxic addiction.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X