Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm worried about Mac! 🥺

I really hope my gut feeling is wrong and Mac remains on the show? But I just have this sinking feeling that Mac is going to be the latest victim of the recent loss of GH characters?

They just brought Kristina Wagner back and put her on contract so I don;t see them killing of Mac..

I will be very mad if they do..

Comment

• 21north57west
      21north57west commented
      Editing a comment
      Please don’t let them kill off Mac. He is the best. I’m always happy to see him when he’s on the show. The character has such a wonderful history, I wish he’d be on more often.

I am worried too! I don't want him to die!! I didn't hear anything about John J York leaving. Although I didn't hear anything about the actress playing Jordan leaving, and she did.. Oh man! I don't want Mac to die! 😭

Comment

Hopefully not, a lot of viewers would be royally ticked off and hopefully they learned their lesson with Genie. After Mac getting shot, I want to see Peter have to face Robert’s wrath. Wouldn’t be pretty. Let’s give Tristan an Emmy reel scene.

Comment

It really could go either way. I hope Mac makes it. Felicia is finally back and Maxie and Felicia have lost enough.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. I have had a bad feeling ever since he got shot. It would be horrible to lose Mac. In my opinion, he is the best character on this show.

Comment

It would be horrible to lose Mac! Please don't kill him off!

Comment

Of all people to get shot. Not Peter but a great guy like Mac. UGH!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X