Unsure
    1.64%
    Can't choose a favorite love them all
    4.92%
    Not a fan of any of them
    18.03%

Sam is absolutely 100% my favorite.

Comment

Kristina but right now I am upset with her for lying to Sonny or giving her opinion as fact. I think the character/actor has been a missed asset on the show.
      Sometimes I enjoy Samantha.
      Molly was a cute little girl but difficult to tolerate as an adult.
      Alexa is something like Molly, both always feel so righteous.

Comment

• DayRose
        DayRose commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you about Kristina. She's usually my favorite and I'm always wishing she was on more often but now I'm disappointed in her.

Kristina then Molly then Sam then Alexis

Comment

Molly first, then Kristina, Sam and Alexis.

Comment

I selected Alexis and Kristina. I really wish Krissy was on more. I used to love Sam. But ever since Jason returned in 2017 she's just swung between mopey dishrag and bossy jerk.

Comment

I've always liked Kristina even when she was a bratty teen chasing grown men and telling big lies.

Comment

• rkm137
              rkm137 commented
              Editing a comment
              Same. the only time I didn't care for Kristina was during the recast. I just couldn't warm to her.

• O_Snap!
              O_Snap! commented
              Editing a comment
              I wasn't crazy about Lindsey Morgan in the role, but I think that period did show some development. The maturity and grace she showed in response to Connie's antics when Tre was on life support showed some growth.

Love them all! mts mts

Comment

Definitely Kristina and such great actress plays her. Also great actress for Molly.
              Sam is unbearable to me.

Comment

Until she lost her brain and spine and left Jason, I would have chosen Sam. Now, I'd probably go with Molly, although Kristina is maturing and becoming more likeable. Alexis' selective, self-unaware judgmental nature is annoying as always.

Comment

My favorites Kristina and Alexis, complex and interesting. And two excellent actresses.
                  Now I like Sam a little more.

I don't like Molly, she and her couple don't interest me. For me she does not exist

Comment

Love Molly and Kristina. NEVER Sam.

Comment

Kristina is my favorite, she's the most entertaining to me. I really need to see more of her.

Comment

Alexis is really the only one I can tolerate. I can actually sit and watch Sam when she's with Drew...and that's about it.

Comment

Kristina for sure. I really wish they’d utilize her more. I wish the last couple weeks of her being included more was some indication that she will be, but I won’t hold my breath.
                          Last edited by whiterose08; February 7, 2022, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X