Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any other Brook Lynn/Chase fans/shippers here?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other Brook Lynn/Chase fans/shippers here?

I always feel I'm all alone on this board when it comes to Brook Lynn and Chase. I am certainly in the minority based on the comments. I like these two together a lot. Rooting for them as a pair. I think they are great together and bring the best out of each other. Am I the only person here shipping them?

I love them! Individually and together.

Comment

I like them too and I'm rooting for them!

Comment

Originally posted by GH Fan 1991 View Post
        I always feel I'm all alone on this board when it comes to Brook Lynn and Chase. I am certainly in the minority based on the comments. I like these two together a lot. Rooting for them as a pair. I think they are great together and bring the best out of each other. Am I the only person here shipping them?
        Love them!! Best potential couple on the show in years!

They have so much chemistry, the other couples could learn something, yeah lots of haters here lol, but they are very popular, lots of fans on Twitter too.

The show knows what they have with them, they are getting such a good build!

Comment

I like them and hope being in love will help BLQ make more mature decisions from here on out.

Comment

I love them. I love that it's been a two-year build from the three times he arrested her. And I've been a fan of Brook Lynn since her teenage years. She's never had true love or a real relationship her entire life that hasn't gone bad (Diego), so I'm hoping she finds it now.

Comment

Love them 💕 I'm so excited for next week 😍

Comment

I'm beginning to like them very much. I see great potential there. And Chase is so much more interesting with Brooklyn then he was with Willow.

Comment

• chebbo
                  chebbo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Boy, that is the truth!

I did not care about them as a couple to start out with but they are growing on me.

They managed to ruin Chase's character and don't like either one right now. Chase acting like
                daddy being alone with the kid is ridiculous. And by the time BLQ gets her jacket off to do some
                hanky-panky Chase won't want to do it anymore. So weird all around. BLQ is starting to think
                she is a real mommy which should be interesting when Maxie finally decides to take her baby
                back and now Peter may have gone off with her. Too late Maxie!!!

Comment

• cole'sgal
                  cole'sgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Big fat YES to all of this.

You are definitely not alone, I have wanted this pairing since their first interaction. I can't wait until they are actually together!!

Comment

Don’t worry about being in the minority on this board. I’ve learned that some popular opinions here are in the minority with the overall fan base when you look elsewhere.

As for Brooklyn and Chase I like them both individually and I’m looking forward to their romantic storyline.

Comment

I have come to like them and hope their relationship moves forward. I didn’t like either of them until very recently - BLQ was just so over the top self absorbed, and Chase was such a sap. I would like to see Chase toned down a little bit from his tendency try to save every woman in his orbit, but I doubt that can happen yet since BrookLyn will be heartbroken when she has to give up Bailey. But that said, I think they could make a fun interesting couple.

Comment

I like them and hope they get together
                      ​​​​​.

Comment

I love Brooklynn and Chase, and I hope they will be a couple, magnificent alchemy.

Comment

You are not alone. I’ve been rooting for them for ages. I loved the scenes when he thought he was dying and he could be real with Brook Lynn whereas he put on a brave face for Willow. I really want them to be together and stay together, supercouple style lol.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X