Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one that don't like Chase & Brook Lynn?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one that don't like Chase & Brook Lynn?

They are both attractive, but all I see is two pretty people.I do feel a strong friendship bond between them though but that's all there is for me.Most everyone seems to like them as a couple so maybe I'm crazy.

You're not alone. I like them as friends but see zippo on the chemistry side. I also don't think they are a fit personality-wise. Chase will always be cleaning up after her messes. Unfortunately, there aren't many people in their age group so they're getting stuck together. We're just going to have to hold our noses until it ends.

Comment

They have no chemistry. And who wears boots with 4 inch heels in their living room? I mean really.
      And the two of them putting their dirty footwear on the coffee table is so disgusting.
      You're supposed to remove your shoes in someone's house. Those people are pigs.
      Last edited by gippsy; February 4, 2022, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• Maxiegirl
        Maxiegirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I agree with you! I thought it was really disgusting how they put their filthy shoes on the coffee table.

• Ribbonette
        Ribbonette commented
        Editing a comment
        I did too, but thought "soap". Shoes, no shoes - doesn't work for me but they are just trying to show them a bit more relaxed.

Nope! Can't stand BLQ, never could. And an impulsive immature woman-child he has to parent, is the very last thing Chase needs in a partner. I hate it.

Comment

I don’t. They are too forced. How many times has Brooklyn accidentally walked in on Chase in his underwear? Too many!!!
        Hopefully it’s short lived since it’s much too contrived rather than a natural progression.

Comment

• Ribbonette
          Ribbonette commented
          Editing a comment
          I know! If I were Chase, I'd be a little disturbed by that - without even a courtesy knock.

Not a fan of them as a couple. No chemistry.. Why not try Chase with Maxie? I don't care for Austin so that would solve that mismatch as well. LOL. Brooklyn is annoying.

Comment

Nor a big fan if Chalynn I would like to see Chrissy ( chase& Krissy or Chamy

Comment

Originally posted by Ribbonette View Post
            You're not alone. I like them as friends but see zippo on the chemistry side. I also don't think they are a fit personality-wise. Chase will always be cleaning up after her messes. Unfortunately, there aren't many people in their age group so they're getting stuck together. We're just going to have to hold our noses until it ends.
            Lmao it's not ending anytime soon sorry to burst your bubble, they are getting so much amazing build as a couple, Zippo chemistry?😂 Lol they have the most chem on the show & it's electric, best new couple without a doubt, & they are perfect, Mr Law & Order & the bad girl!

Comment

• Ribbonette
              Ribbonette commented
              Editing a comment
              I expect they'll be together for at least a year. But what you call "Mr. Law & Order & the bad girl" is the "Lucy & Ricky" show to me. Not interested.

They bore me to death, I FF all their scenes.

Comment

I agree. I don’t see any chemistry whatsoever between them. Friendship sure but that’s it. I don’t like them either.

Comment

No chemistry, and completely boring. People talk about couples who are forced; I think this is the perfect example.

Comment

No chemistry. The Brook Lynn actress does not have sexual/romantic chemistry with anyone. They’re boring, they’re horrible, and Chase used to be a decent character.

Comment

I was not pushing for them but I like it better than I thought so I can see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by sd3 View Post
                      No chemistry. The Brook Lynn actress does not have sexual/romantic chemistry with anyone.
                      Weird because she is gorgeous

Comment

I don’t see chemistry either despite the obvious hard sell. They are much better as friends.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X