Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nina reeks of desperation to be with Sonny

This lady is so thirsty it’s pathetic. I’m so over Sonny and his poor pitiful me act. He and Nina deserve each other. Sonny is also pathetic but this is his M.O. Carly and him are at odds are separated, he finds the first available warm body that he had a connection with and sleeps with them. I wouldn’t put it past these writers to actually have Nina get pregnant. Lol. That is how desperate the writers are trying to force feed Nina and Sonny down our throats as a viable couple. It’s not working for me and I hope when Sonny gets tired of Nina, and he will, and then tries to go back to Carly, I hope she tells him to kick rocks. #FreeCarly

And Liesel encouraging her? WTH? Would you encourage your niece or a family member to try to break up a marriage? If they end up getting divorced, then fine, the door is open for you to make your moves. She's longing for her "pure" love with Mike.

Comment

OMG Nina is so pathetic it's disgusting. This woman is suppose to be a recognized force in the fashion industry, a high powered executive with a powerful platform and control over the livelihoods of others and she's chasing after a married man, pretending to be his friend, pretending to not be just a homewrecker after what doesn't belong to her and never did.

She really thinks that somehow she isn't purposely trying to make matters worse. She genuinely doesn't want to admit that she has no interest in taking responsibility for what she did and the damage she caused.

She could have easily called Carly or one of Sonny's adult children the other night, but she insisted on staying because she was desperate for a chance to get close to Sonny and now she's doing it again. If Sonny needed a friend to talk to or someone to take care of him, he has plenty and she knows it. Her going to the Haunted Star was just further proof what a pathetic liar Nina is.

Comment

Yes to this post. Nina is desperate. Sonny does not want her, he wants a life with his family and his marriage to Carly. He is not initiating contact with Nina but she keeps showing up. In her conversation with Britt / Ava she said that she was tired of being the other woman. Yet... here she is once again trying to connect with Sonny, a MARRIED man. The bottom line is that NF was a lie and she keeps trying to keep that "delusional bubble" going and her inner circle keeps encouraging her .

Comment

Nina sniffs around him likew a mangy stray dog in heat. It is repulsive. And it is ridiculous that Sonny doesn't see just how pathetic she is.

Comment

It's strange... Mike and Nina were happier in Niixon Falls than I ever saw Sonny with anyone else.

It was inevitable that Sonny would have at least an affair with Nina... because Jax loved Nina

That could be what is bothering Carley so much... she must know it was inevitable and that Sonny was more at peace and content with Nina.

Comment

• mamafenocchi
              mamafenocchi commented
              Editing a comment
              Of course he was at peace and content, he had no idea who he was. Lol he had no past , no ties, and no responsibilities. Anyone would be at peace with that type of life and having no responsibility and no one to answer to, but it wasn’t reality…..Port Charles, Carly, his children and his business, those are reality

• Bellajewels
              Bellajewels commented
              Editing a comment
              Mike was a blank slate. He was happier than you saw Sonny with anyone else because he didn't have Sonny's trauma. He didn't have abuse at Deke's hand, he didn't have Ric, he didn't have his son dying, he didn't have shooting his other son, he didn't have his son getting shot in the head and in a coma for a year. Mike didn't have Lily and their child being blown up, he didn't have his child with Sam dying, he didn't have Ava getting kidnapped (by the very woman he was supposedly so happy with). We are a sum of our lived experiences and that influences our relationships. Mike could be happy with Nina because he had no history to get in the way of it. Sonny does. There would be no peaceful Sonny and Nina in Nixon Falls or in Port Charles. Sonny's behavior is largely not influenced by the women but by his experiences. It's what burns his relationships down. Nina does not, cannot, love Sonny because she doesn't really know him. She loves the blank slate that was molded by his experience in Nixon Falls and that doesn't exist anymore.

• McShirls
              McShirls commented
              Editing a comment
              Then why did he fly home the instant he remembered his love for Carly?
              Last edited by McShirls; February 4, 2022, 05:01 PM.

Fortunately for Nina, Sonny has feelings for her. Carly is playing games with Sonny. He's not going to wait much longer for her to make up her mind about saving their marriage. Sonny & Nina are a breath of fresh air to me so it's all good...whatever makes Carly miserable is totally fine with me. That selfish, entitled hypocritical witch deserves it. Nina getting payback for herself & her daughter...love it.

Comment

• Bellajewels
              Bellajewels commented
              Editing a comment
              If Carly is playing games what is her endgame? She's asking for time to process the fact something was kept from her and that Sonny seems to still have feelings for Nina. If the game is to get him to grovel at her feet she's already won. He's begging. It's not working. What is the game? Or is it possible that she's a real live human being (albeit not really because she's fictional) and she's not working an angle but simply wanting to be given a moment to process her feelings. Maybe if he would give her the time and space she's asking for she would have already come to the conclusion about what she can and cannot deal with. By refusing to take her needs into consideration he's only pushing her further away and making her question their relationship even more.

• SAMLEXIS FAN
              SAMLEXIS FAN commented
              Editing a comment
              Carly expects Sonny to kill Nina in his heart; he's unable to do so. She hasn't been totally honest with Sonny about Jason or else she would have admitted to Sonny it's Jason she wanted all along. And just like Nina told Carly, Sonny isn't going to put up with her garbage for long. Eventually, he's going to turn to Nina & Nina won't turn him away.

• McShirls
              McShirls commented
              Editing a comment
              Fresh air? There's a barely medicated married man, so let me run and see if I can seduce him away from the wife he loves? That's not fresh, it's sewage.

Originally posted by EarthBear66 View Post
            It's strange... Mike and Nina were happier in Niixon Falls than I ever saw Sonny with anyone else.

It was inevitable that Sonny would have at least an affair with Nina... because Jax loved Nina

That could be what is bothering Carley so much... she must know it was inevitable and that Sonny was more at peace and content with Nina.

Exactly! Sonny was happy & more at peace with Nina while Carly stresses him out.

Comment

Sonny has residual feelings for Nina. They are not long-term as he stated to Dante. It's like a break-up that over time the feelings fade.

Comment

Desperation? Nina is a stalker. As soon as she overhear Krissy's phone call, she began what-iffing to Leisl, who actually talked about going after a married man?
                Nina had said that she would not reject Sonny a second time - but, Sonny did not ask for her! NIna is talking advantage of a precarious moment in the Corinthos marriage!
                She ran to Sonny - and IMHO, it shows how unbalanced Nina truly is.

What woman, in her right mind, would persist with this fantasy of NF?
                Nina knows that Sonny wants his wife, and that she - Nina - is sloppy seconds.
                and yet, NIna runs after Sonny for her pure love scenario, which does not exist anymore.

Comment

• AMK
                  AMK commented
                  Editing a comment
                  sloppy seconds,lol I don't want Nina for Sonny because he's such a prize, I want her to continue lusting and wanting him and stay stuck that way while seeing him with Carly or someone else. Liesl couldn't get over that demented and nasty Faison for a very long time; she worshipped him, and he never loved her- I want this for Nina.

Nina Keeps making the same mistakes. She shows up when she knows that Sonny and Carly are trying to fix their marriage. If she had family and people who loved her, more like Phyllis, she would know to just stay away and see how it all plays out. Maybe Sonny and Carly would stay together but maybe not. If not then Nina could follow up on her feelings with him if he was willing. But not this way. This way is so the Other Woman and the marriage breaker!

Comment

I think that if the only way there's a chance in hell of being with someone is when they're either amnesic and presumed dead, or manic from a Bi-polar crisis brought on by them not taking their medication for days or longer, than maybe just maybe the two of you aren't meant to be together.

I mean honestly, what kind of person is interested in being with someone when they are vulnerable and weak? PREDATORS that's who. They love to prey on people when they're most vulnerable.

Comment

• Bellajewels
                    Bellajewels commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This!!! SO MUCH THIS. She's behaving like a predator. Waiting and watching for opportunities when he's weak and vulnerable. Drunk and alone on NYE. There's Nina. Wife didn't show up to a romantic engagement that she told him she didn't want. Nina's there. Presumed dead and without knowledge of who he is. There's Nina.

• DayRose
                    DayRose commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh my gosh! So true! Nina is a disgusting predator! She runs to him when he's weak because she knows that's the only way she'll have a chance with him.

Originally posted by SAMLEXIS FAN View Post

Exactly! Sonny was happy & more at peace with Nina while Carly stresses him out.
                  You mean Mike was more at peace with Nina because he didn’t know who he was, had no life, no responsibilities, and no past? Yeah, anyone would be at peace with that. Funny that Carly didn’t stress him out when he was in his right mindset….seems Nina only gets Sonny when he has brain injury or is suffering a mental episode. Oh, and she also only gets him as his 2nd choice. LOL.

Comment

• DayRose
                    DayRose commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You're right! Nina doesn't mind sloppy seconds!

Originally posted by mamafenocchi View Post

You mean Mike was more at peace with Nina because he didn’t know who he was, had no life, no responsibilities, and no past? Yeah, anyone would be at peace with that. Funny that Carly didn’t stress him out when he was in his right mindset….seems Nina only gets Sonny when he has brain injury or is suffering a mental episode. Oh, and she also only gets him as his 2nd choice. LOL.
                  No, I mean Sonny. Since they have been back in Port Charles, I've seen a different side to Sonny when he's interacting with Nina & Phyllis. He's more at peace with himself. He's smiling. Carly stresses him out so no surprise it led him to get off his meds. Once Sonny is finally free of that selfish, entitled hypocritical witch & with Nina, it will be better for him. According to Carly, it's Jason she has always wanted anyways. In fact, that's what she told Jason & vice versa when they were planning their wedding. And both seem so disappointed when Sonny showed up alive & interrupted their evening. Maurice Benard wanted this storyline with Cynthia Watros so it's all good.

Comment

• raheast
                    raheast commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So wait, Nina isn't a selfish, entitled hypocritical witch? Nina screams selfishness and is a huge hypocrite.

• SAMLEXIS FAN
                    SAMLEXIS FAN commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No, I don't see Nina that way. Nina & Carly were on friendly terms especially after Nina testified against Nelle which helped Michael get sole custody of Wiley. It's Carly who started the war with Nina by keeping her in the dark about her daughter, gloating to Nina about how her daughter's case was closed because, once again, Carly lied to the police about being there on the cliff with Nelle & she attempted to discredit Nina's story. And then there's Carly who never wanted to share Wiley with Nina & did everything possible to push Nina out of Wiley's life.

• Shellyinphx
                    Shellyinphx commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I can see peaceful with Phyllis but I only see manic and annoyance when he's with nina. She's pathetic and he sees that

Originally posted by SAMLEXIS FAN View Post

No, I mean Sonny. Since they have been back in Port Charles, I've seen a different side to Sonny when he's interacting with Nina & Phyllis. He's more at peace with himself. He's smiling. Carly stresses him out so no surprise it led him to get off his meds. Once Sonny is finally free of that selfish, entitled hypocritical witch & with Nina, it will be better for him. According to Carly, it's Jason she has always wanted anyways. In fact, that's what she told Jason & vice versa when they were planning their wedding. And both seem so disappointed when Sonny showed up alive & interrupted their evening. Maurice Benard wanted this storyline with Cynthia Watros so it's all good.
                  Well, he is still the murdering mobster, so it says alot about Nina that she is so desperate to get in his bed. He would be trading a selfish, entitled hypocritical witch for a delusional selfish, entitled hypocritical witch

Comment

• Shellyinphx
                    Shellyinphx commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yup, he's no different now then he was a year ago

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X