Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Kristina is just a pathetic hypocrite and a liar. (Re: Sonny and Carly)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Kristina is just a pathetic hypocrite and a liar. (Re: Sonny and Carly)

Last week she was rudely in Sam's face about speaking on her behalf to Harmony about Alexis without even remotely acknowledging that Sam is entitled to her own feelings regarding Harmony. And now she's inserting herself in Sonny and Carly's marriage, making assumptions about Carly's intentions because Carly told Kristina she wasn't going to talk to her about her marriage.

Carly never told Kristina she wasn't coming.

Kristina is the worst of all the Davis/Corinthos kids hands down. She's never there, only thinks about herself, screws everything up, and then pretends she's the enlightened work in progress above it all.

What I didn't like the most was telling Sonny Carly would not meet him half way. WT HECK she asks for space he plans a wedding and she is suppose to go to the wedding to be half way

NOW I could go on about how Carly is too but right now it is Sonny who is making the demands

Comment

Agreed. Carly never said she was for sure not going nor did she say she would not meet him half way. Carly basically told her to mind her own business.

Anyways this is just writers dumbing down Kristina, making her an over dramatic exaggerator to prop up Nina. I bet Nina will find out that Sonny is alone at the Haunted Star and going rushing to him even though she songs and dances about how she doesn't want to break up his marriage and now Carly will decide to show up and find Sonny with Nina. Nina does 100 percent want to break up Carly's marriage and she proves this by refusing to stay away from Sonny and Sonny appears to be 100 percent is in love with Nina and he proves this by never turning her away or holding her accountable for the way she harmed his famiy. Carly has a right to be disgusted and want nothing to do with either of them.

Carly needs a new man stat!
      Last edited by AnotherSonnyKid; February 4, 2022, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Golden Girl
        Golden Girl commented
        Editing a comment
        The writers dumbing down Kristina??? That girl has never done or said anything smart or sensible in her life! She is now exactly who she’s always been, a spoiled, petulant, self absorbed twit.

• AnotherSonnyKid
        AnotherSonnyKid commented
        Editing a comment
        Golden Girl Well in all fairness they only take her out from under the bar every so often. I kinda forgot how dumb she was when I wrote that but memories are coming back

• Eve S Dropper
        Eve S Dropper commented
        Editing a comment
        tarheel715 Right, Sonny could certainly send Nina packing with one of his verbal tirades like he has dumped on Carly before, like calling her a slut, threatening to kill her, and smashing some barware while he's at it. Maybe he could even say "you're dead to me". That might actually work.

If Carly involves Michael and Joss I don’t see why Dante and Kristina cannot give their inputs.

What I gather is that the marriage is of 2 when Carly is being told to make up her mind and hearing something that is not on her favor.

Kristina was not lying Carly has not decided if she will go or not, so as of right now she is not going. Is Sonny’s choice NOT Kristina’s if he waits for someone that may come or may not come.

Comment

• chebbo
        chebbo commented
        Editing a comment
        Carly ended her call with Kristina by saying the words "I can't do this". That left Kristina thinking Carly meant going to meet with Sonny.

• lala214
        lala214 commented
        Editing a comment
        I completely agree w/you TVDfan ! If Michael and Josslyn can give their opinions, so can Dante and Kristina. Kristina loves her father and sees him making an effort. She called Carly and Carly shut her down. She could have told Carly she planned to meet w/Sonny and that's all she was going to say about it, but she shut her down. Kristina, understandably, thought that was Carly's answer. I don't see the problem!

• raheast
        raheast commented
        Editing a comment
        I have no issue with Kristina advocating for her father and his happiness, but Kristina told Sonny a lie and misconstrued her conversation with Carly.

Yep, just more Nina propping on the way. Kristina…who shown to have THE MOST emotional Reaction to Sonny being alive, is now probably going to support her dad being with Nina because big bad Carly hurts Sonny’s feelings. The ONE child of Sonnys who should be LIVID with Nina will end up supporting her. Just WOW, the writers are really really really trying very hard to force feed us this relationship, well this viewer isn’t drinking your Kool-Aid. And Sonny deserves what he gets. #FreeCarly

Comment

• sesca
        sesca commented
        Editing a comment
        When did Kristina say she supported her father getting with Nina?

• DayRose
        DayRose commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not drinking the Kool Aid either! Sonny and Nina make me sick!

• redhibiscus
        redhibiscus commented
        Editing a comment
        I detest Kristina for a number of reasons. She's always been a troublemaker. Remember when she claimed Ethan assaulted her, when it had been Kiefer?? Causing a hit-and-run accident that caused Claudia Zaccara to lose her baby, but allowed her idiot mother to take the rap?

Carly at the bridge instead of meeting Sonny and behold Drew comes along. The writers need help.
      Can someone blow up that bridge already? What does Drew just walk by everytime Carly is there?
      Please, I agree with Kristina at least meet him and not leave him standing there. Carly will want
      Sonny only if he thinks he wants Nina. I'd give Carly at lot of space. Try ignoring her.
      Last edited by littleliz; February 4, 2022, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• heddalee
        heddalee commented
        Editing a comment
        There's a warm wind blowing in from Nixon Falls (the Tan-o is still burning).

• lala214
        lala214 commented
        Editing a comment
        I couldn't agree more w/you littleliz ! I have no issue w/what Kristina did!

• Laura Luke
        Laura Luke commented
        Editing a comment
        heddalee 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 The Tano us still burning The fire door didn't look very efficient

I have always hated Kristina ...she just has such a sour expression all the time and I agree she griped about Sam being a busy body and she is the same way

Comment

• mauimama11
        mauimama11 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm with you-- I've detested her for years -

• eileenregina
        eileenregina commented
        Editing a comment
        I remember how disrespectful she has been for years towards her mother.

IMO that's how Kristina interpreted the conversation, and she wasn't lying to Sonny. Carly cut Kristina off and dismissed her on the phone to me. Kristina's concern and her loyalty is her father, not Carly.

Comment

• AMK
        AMK commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree. Kristina seems to always jump to the wrong conclusion. Joss already told off Nina about what she did to Sonny and Jax, so I'm surprised the writers haven't shown Kristina doing the same thing; she was at the bar while Nina was there sitting with Liesl. I was hoping to see Kristina led into Nina. Kristina doesn't like anyone to speak for her and yet she did that same thing to Carly - this is like when Britt told Nina that Carly moved out which Avery never said - G.H. needs to get new writers.
        Last edited by AMK; February 4, 2022, 06:12 PM.

• Shellyinphx
        Shellyinphx commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm being real, I don't think Carly is mad because Sonny isn't trying to have nina killed. She's rightfully her because he refuses to leave her alone

• lala214
        lala214 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't see the lie either soapfiction ! Kristina didn't want her dad hanging around the bridge like a loser waiting for his selfish wife so she told him she wasn't coming. What Sonny does w/that knowledge or belief at that point is not Kristina's fault!

I'm disappointed because Kristina and and Nina were fINALLY in the same room and nothing happened between them! AAAAUGH

Comment

• DayRose
        DayRose commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm disappointed too! I thought Kristina would have been great at giving it to Nina! Now she's going to be Sonny and Nina's cheerleader.

Enough of this nonsense. Enough of Carly and Drew and that bridge or anywhere else. Enough of Aunt Liesl nudging Nina to Sonny. Enough already. Either put Sonny and Carly back together or end their marriage. Just move it along. I seriously don't think Nina and Sonny, as they are now, would ever last as a couple if they became one. Carly needs to move on with someone other than Drew. Carly and Victor would be interesting, but she would have to know all his business, so that would not fly with him. They could kill off Peter, bring him back and be her next man. Really thou, she needs to be alone for a good year or so to have her space and time to regroup. No to bring back Jason for her!

Comment

• usernamejax
        usernamejax commented
        Editing a comment
        Drew and Carly all the way! If it's a ok for Sam and Drew to get together and he is not a Jason replacement in that scenario, than it's OK for Carly to get together with Drew, Plus Drew and Carly have really good chemistry (Check out their What if on Youtube) and this new Drew and Sam's chemistry is mild in comparison to the previous Drew and Sam.

I hated every minute of Nixon Falls and I hate every minute of Sonny and Nina. I can't believe we're going to see Nina and Sonny together. It makes me sick that she will be rewarded for what she did to Sonny and his family.

Comment

• Bkes Mom
        Bkes Mom commented
        Editing a comment
        My sentiments exactly!

I don't like Kristina either but she really was just trying to be there for her dad. I can't fault her for that part of this mess. But she did say that Carly told her she wasn't coming and Carly didn't say that. Carly was right to put her in her place and I think that hurt Krissie's feelings. So she rushed back to her dad and basically told on Carly. I think that the writers want Sonny with their precious Nina and nothing will stop it. That really is too bad for all involved.

Comment

I'm all for Kristina being anti-Carly & a supporter of Sonny/Nina.

Comment

• raheast
          raheast commented
          Editing a comment
          Why would Kristina be anti-Carly and pro-Nina? Carly has never been mean or done anything to hurt Kristina while Nina allowed her to grieve for a father that was not dead.

I'm not going to get on Kristina's case. Sonny asked her to help (decorations, etc.) and she was clearly invested in helping to make the evening perfect. She just wanted her father to be happy. (TBH, I thought Carly was quite cold and dismissive to Kristina--she could have handled that phone call differently)

Comment

• AMHardulak
          AMHardulak commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll admit that it wasn't Kristina's place to call Carly, but her heart was in the right place. Did Carly have to treat her so coldly? She should be more cognisant that Krissy was deeply hurt by Sonny's long absence and only wanted to be supportive. It's not just all about Carly.

• lala214
          lala214 commented
          Editing a comment
          Kristina didn't come from Carly so I'm not surprised she was rude and unnecessarily cold! Carly only cares about Carly!

• Lisa58
          Lisa58 commented
          Editing a comment
          @ AMHardulak Actually it is all about Carly. We all know what Sonny wants and that he has planned something for Carly involving a meeting at a certain time. Carly is the wild card in this and Kristina, since she doesn't have much or a relationship with Carly at all, comes across pretty rudely when when she started. was talking to Carly.about something that was very personal and wasn't any of her business, period.

Like I said... Kristina is a total hypocrite.

Last week she bit Sam's head off and accused her life of being a mess because Sam was looking out for herself, Kristina and Alexis, regarding Harmony being friends with Alexis. Kristina made it very clear she didn't welcome Sam's involvement in her life regarding the issue of Harmony and what if anything that needed to be said or done about the issue would be said or done herself. Kristina had no compassion for Sam's own well earned distrust of Harmony, or of the sincerity of Sam's intentions. Instead she tried to crap all over her relationship with Dante and made Sam feel bad.

And Kristina continued to speak rudely about Sam and her life behind her back with Alexis earlier this week while ultimately admitting Sam was right, Kristina is uncomfortable with Alexis and Harmony's friendship.

Yet today, it's okay that she was in Sonny and Carly's business, speaking incorrectly on Carly's behalf and even spreading their private information to her mother to be overheard by others because she was just trying to help and her loyalty is to her father???

Whatever.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X