Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is everyone acting like Spencer will be in Spring Ridge for years?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is everyone acting like Spencer will be in Spring Ridge for years?

I know Spencer is going to prison, but why is everyone acting like he's going to be gone for years??

I think it has to do with his age. He's so young and he really is afraid. I know he technically is an adult but he really is a scared boy.

Comment

• eileenregina
      eileenregina commented
      Editing a comment
      He should of thought of that before acting like a jacka$$. He is an entitled brat who may grow into a real man when he is forced to suffer the consequences of his actions.

• lovejomar
      lovejomar commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with Eileenregina Spencer should have thought of that before acting like a jacka$$. Even a teenager would know there would be consequences for the fake blood ruining the art work in Ava’s art gallery. The setting fire to Ava’s car in the General Hospital’s garage even if he didn’t preform that act himself he is still responsible as he knew who did it and didn’t stop the terrorizing even then when some innocent person could have been killed by that act. Even when caught he is still not sorry. Spencer is proud of it. His stay in prison should be longer. Most criminals have to stay in prison past their sentence because they show no remorse for their crime.

• franron
      franron commented
      Editing a comment
      Spencer doesn't even get the kid excuse of being a minor.... He's an adult, convicted felon.

Wouldn’t they still have been on the cabin trip, and not giving Spencer the going away thing? Ava asked Trina why she was back early, doesn’t that mean that the trip would not have been over yet if she had not come home early?

Comment

Because he's a spoiled child. I hope 30 days is enough to teach him a lesson.

Comment

Esme set the fire.....arson is a felony. That's why this whole story is ridiculous. Esme should be going to prison. It matters NOT that Spencer says he told her to do it. (We know that is not true)
        She committed arson and should be going to prison for it.
        Picture yourself going to the police station after you committed arson. Tell the police detective "But XXXX told me to do it". Would the detective say "oh that's okay then"? haha What poor writing!

Esme committed a felony and is doing volunteer work for her college credit at a prison. Go figure. Sigh. We so need new writers.

Comment

And why does Esme act like she won;t see him
          while he is there.. She interns There...so she will see him in the visitors room..

Comment

• CarnyQueen
            CarnyQueen commented
            Editing a comment
            Esme won't be with him 24/7 = makes it harder for her to control their relationship.

His goodbye tour has been longer than his prison term will be.

Comment

• jodyb22
            jodyb22 commented
            Editing a comment
            So true. We'll probably only see him in there once or twice on screen in scenes with Ryan Chamberlain of course...and then he'll be back home.

I can see why an 18- or 19-year-old would be terrified of going to even a minimum-security prison for 30 days.

It's too bad that they have never had Michael and Spencer intersect. Michael should be concerned about his teenage cousin being sent to prison.

I know the writing is all for plot points, but it's such a WTF? that none of the adults in Spencer's life bothered to get him a good lawyer who could work out a deferred prosecution agreement for Spencer. Certainly great-aunt Alexis could have found him a qualified attorney, and certainly grandma Laura could have footed the bill.

The idea that arch-criminal Victor (not a lawyer or Spencer's lawyer) worked out a deal for Spencer with the district attorney's office headed by Robert Scorpio (who knows exactly what Victor is) is beyond the usual ludicrous when it comes to the Port Charles justice system.

Comment

• chebbo
            chebbo commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for that. I was wondering myself why he accepted this deal that Victor came up with. Spencer should have met with the DA himself and with a lawyer of his own.

From CarnyQueen "The idea that arch-criminal Victor (not a lawyer or Spencer's lawyer) worked out a deal for Spencer with the district attorney's office headed by Robert Scorpio (who knows exactly what Victor is) is beyond the usual ludicrous when it comes to the Port Charles justice system."

Totally agree with this statement. The facts of the case ARE know - they know Esme set fire to Ava's car. Esme should be the one with the 30 days in Srping Ridge Farm and Spencer should get a deferred sentence with counseling and community service with restitution to Ava. Apparently - this was cut with someone else who is working the DA office - certainly not Robert, or Molly Lansing.
          As a parent, I would be pointing the finger at Esme and not allowing her near my son/ grandson, and screaming why isn't she charged?

Thiry days or a week is PRISON - and Spencer is now a convicted felon. He should be scared - if he was not, i would worry about him (Victor's this is a walk in the park attitdue).

Comment

• chebbo
            chebbo commented
            Editing a comment
            Do we know if he was charged with a felony? It could have been pled down to a misdemeaner. 30 days is not a term for any felony.

They need to make sure Esme is not allowed to be around him. Maybe he should take the time to take stock of himself and how to carve a path in life without anyone's help.

Comment

And, now, Victor has the hook-up with a guard, on the inside, to watch out for Spencer, while he's in his day-spa prison, with open-ended visiting hours. I laughed, when they said that he had to 'check-in' to prison, like his reservation wasn't ready yet. I've been making fun of that for a month(even referred to it as check-in time,)or, however long it's been, for him to finally have to 'check-in'....as though he was going to a fancy, reservation-only, hotel.

Comment

Spencer is actually pretty fortunate that he had a little bit of real-world life (working, etc.) forced upon him before his time at Spring Ridge. At least he's prepared a little for not being coddled and spoiled every moment. If he hadn't been made to fend for himself for a while, he probably wouldn't last a day in prison, even a country club type like he's headed to.

Comment

Going to prison is scary, but yesterday's scenes were worth it for Spencer's look at Trina when he told her he would see her in a month. They set the scene on fire.

Comment

Never heard of Spring Ridge. I guess its easier than Pentonville? He should be at a rest home for
                  teens. At least the way he talks to his father is over the top and he is always planning to hurt someone.
                  He knows Esme isn't dealing with a full deck and now he isn't.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
                    OLTLBoomer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Spring Ridge is the facility that Alexis was trasferred to after the authorities realized she was being targeted in prison (I think). It is a low security ( a la "country club) prison that also has Ryan Chamberlain as a prisoner, due to his locked-in state.
                    Harmony has a job as ? patient care aide in the day room.
                    Esme is doing an internship for her psych class at the same facility.

• chebbo
                    chebbo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Alexis was at Spring Ridge. That is where Ryan is as well. It is a minimum security prison. Also Harmony works there.

Something that bothered me is how he is related to Alexis but she never talked to him about going to Spring Ridge.

Esme blew up Ava's car and I don't think Spencer even knew until after the fact. Why is she not going to jail?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X