Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory refresher… Nelle/Peter

Could someone remind me what Nelle knew or did to Peter.

I remember at the same time that Nelle was on the run Peter was on the process of dealing with her.

I just don’t remember why

She told Spinelli that Shiloh had told her about things Peter did. And Spinelli told Peter that Nelle mentioned it to him. Peter freaked out and called Valentin to help him deal with his Nelle problem. I could be wrong, but I think that was when Val decided to give her the fake travel documents a second time.

Comment

That is right! Shiloh and Peter worked for Helena.
      Shiloh and Nelle were cell mates.

I had forgotten about that I just remembered that Peter wanted to deal with Nelle.

I did remember that at that time I thought that Nelle had really showed at Carly’s house to torment her, but Carly thought she was a ghost. I found it strange that was the only time she showed up, but Peter had kidnapped her.

Comment

• Kristabell
        Kristabell commented
        Editing a comment
        She also married Shiloh

• OLTL'69
        OLTL'69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hearing all these names in one story makes me think of the old TV Batman Movie

• McShirls
        McShirls commented
        Editing a comment
        Prison mates, which was weird enough, not cell mates.

I forget so many things it just takes so long for these storylines to end that my memory can't go that long!

Comment

• TVDfan
        TVDfan commented
        Editing a comment
        I know tell me about it.
        yesterday I was like… Peter is in the run now, but wait why was under the impression that Nelle could be on the loose as a result.
        I forgot , the reasoning behind my own theory LOL

• Kristabell
        Kristabell commented
        Editing a comment
        Wild Horses and TVDfan I've practically have a phonograph memory amd love details so if you ever have any questions all you need to do is ask? I don't mind answering at all 😊💖 I've been watching nonstop since 1993 🤣

• Wild Horses
        Wild Horses commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Kristabell I will remember that.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X