This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the temporary Sam

I know she has subbed as Sam before but this time her makeup was lightened up a little ..I could really get use to her

That’s what it different. The actress always wears a lot of makeup, they do it to Ava too. The look better with less makeup

Comment

I don't mind a recast. I do love Kelly as Sam best though.

Comment

This Sam just seems less "chip on the shoulder."

Comment

• FLPeaches
          FLPeaches commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly what I thought, too... she seems more light-hearted.

• emsnana
          emsnana commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree she doesn't seem to have the chip on her shoulder

• Ribbonette
          Ribbonette commented
          Editing a comment
          True! While she is a great recast, not having that chip on her shoulder makes it harder for me to buy her as Sam. I really enjoyed her scenes with Spin.

She's okay, but I prefer KM in the role.

Comment

i prefer KM hope she is ok

Comment

the article I saw just said she took some time off in jan when this was filmed so didn't sound like anything was wrong just taking a break

Comment

I like the actress too. I usually watch her in movies on the Lifetime Channel..

Comment

• Quinoa
                Quinoa commented
                Editing a comment
                I know her from way back in Passions (with Portia), but I always watch her Lifetime movies too.

I do like LH, but Kemo is and always will be Sam to me. Wouldn’t mind LH being cast as a Cassadine relative.

Comment

I always enjoy LH, she is gorgeous. It would be nice for her to have a daytime role again.

Comment

• imissejami
                  imissejami commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have always enjoyed LH too!

LH is my favorite! She played Theresa on Passions, and that is where my name comes from. I would love her to be on another soap full-time.

Comment

• Quinoa
                  Quinoa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep. I watched Passions, with a passion.

I'm glad KM is coming back soon, but I would love to see LH on the show in another role. Passions was the first soap I ever watched, and LH has always held a special place in my heart. I followed her to Days and started watching AMC when she joined the cast. She's been busy lately directing, writing and acting, but I'd love to see her on a soap again regularly.

Comment

KM should of course keep playing Sam. And I hope she is getting to enjoy a nice break. She's been working steady for a long time.

However as a side note, I've come to the conclusion that, this time round, I like Britt quite a bit and its not just because her character is more 'good'. Its also because I've noticed how expressive Britt is. Not just with what she says but also with how she says it. Wether she's happy or sad or mad etc.. Livliness goes a long way (with me) liking a character and Sam is a more reserved character. So far, I think the temp is portraying Sam less reserved.
                  Last edited by MrAxe; February 3, 2022, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Pa.Grannie
                    Pa.Grannie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree with you totally on Britt. But unfortunately, I disagree with you on Sam. I think LH does a wonderful animated Sam. I would love for GH or other soap to find her a permanent roll. Since she was married to Justin Hartley (Adam Newman) maybe Y&R would consider her. She's so real.

Absolutely love LH since AMC days, and enjoyed her so much the last time she subbed for Sam. She has such great chemistry with everyone. Got my fingers crossed that we might get to see her in a scene with Drew! What a beautiful couple they would be.

Comment

I enjoy LH is other roles but she's just not a good fit for the character of Sam. I'm happy KM isn't sick and should be back soon.
                    Shelly, Moderator
                    soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• KateQ22003
                      KateQ22003 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree with this. I don't mind her as an actress, but she is not Sam. It's kind of jarring to see Sam's portrayer be so animated and peppy; this just isn't sam.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X