Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ilar
    commented on 's reply
    I don't understand why the writers keep doing the same thing. Prison transports NEVER work on this show, especially with people who really need to be locked up. One that comes to mind right away was when Diesel was being transported and the accident happened and she ended up helping Michael's lunatic ex-girlfriend give birth.There is always a 'mishap' , planned or otherwise. Always at night, always with only a couple of extra people with the driver. I saw this coming a mile away. The prisoners make PC cops look like the keystone cops every time. Why announce when they are going?? Why not go to a decoy place first...instead of straight to Pentonville??
    Last edited by Ilar; February 5, 2022, 06:11 AM.

• farmgirl
    replied
    Originally posted by redhibiscus View Post
    If he's not killed for real, I'm out until he is. I'll just read about GH.
    Sounds like a good idea, I think I will join you.

Leave a comment:

• farmgirl
    commented on 's reply
    I agree. It's true, they can't seem to end a story. It seems this happens again and again. Could be lazy writing, I remember years ago when they had that Fake Luke story, and I think it went on for a few years. Viewers were begging for it to end! It's happening again. I guess it's just easier to go on and on, rather than come up with something new.

• desertfox
    replied
    Originally posted by Golden Girl View Post
    Who didn’t see that coming? Anyone? Anyone?
    It I is guaranteed and only at night 😂

Leave a comment:

• TinkerTailor
    replied
    Seriously, unless this is the winding up of the entire Peter story line I think I'll need to step away. And still hating the Sonny & Nina stuff too.

This show is just becoming painful to watch, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• redhibiscus
    replied
    If he's not killed for real, I'm out until he is. I'll just read about GH.

Leave a comment:

• franron
    commented on 's reply
    I always think of the Beatles, Paul McCartney, 'The Long and Winding Road, that leads to your door...' Pentonville door, that is, and, everywhere else, on the outskirts of PC. Or, anytime anyone gets in a car to go somewhere, around the greater PC area.....
    Last edited by franron; February 4, 2022, 01:27 PM.

• elj2014b
    commented on 's reply
    Small minds think alike. LOL

• Muljudy
    replied
    I have said this before, I think the writers are being paid to make sure the show is cancelled. They have tormented us for too long with Peter, the baby switch, Sonny & Nina and Spencer's hatred of Ava. Why can't they end a story!

Leave a comment:

• bubsmom
    commented on 's reply
    I think they actually hate us and are punishing us with whack a mole Peter.

• Eve S Dropper
    replied
    I have to wonder if these writers are the least bit interested in entertaining the viewers? Every single person who watches GH knew that something would happen to the transport van, and Peter The Mustache Twirler would escape. Waiting for him to stick his pinkie in his mouth and give it bwaaahhaaaa like Dr. Evil. This is made of stupid, it is boring and idiotic. Peter has to be the least rootable character I have seen in decades.

Leave a comment:

• Dorry
    commented on 's reply
    I FF through his awful crap too. Again, sacrificing other characters and making them dumb on behalf of this awful character. Please make it stop.

• Laura Luke
    commented on 's reply
    This would be epic but the writers won't do it

• LittlePea
    replied
    I know it’s silly of me but, I’m holding out hope that the reason Lisel is late to meet Britt is because she suspected Victor and Peter would pull something like this and she’s going to intervene and hold him captive again. As long as that pesky kid doesn’t find him again. I just want to see Peter D-E-A-D

Leave a comment:

• OLTL'69
    commented on 's reply
    Yep most of the time you can get there in less than a commercial break even more than once a day. Visiting hours are when ever

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X