Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My prediction of a Peter escape appears to be coming true. This is getting so ridiculous; another escape by Peter!

Comment

This is now getting not only laughable, but also stupid and ridiculous.
      Peter needs to go already, how many lives does he have?

Comment

Originally posted by sesca View Post
        Thus is getting to be way too much. Peter is way past his shelf life. Now once again he is going to escape.
        Yes, like mold. And like mold, this whole storyline stinks.

Comment

I know it’s silly of me but, I’m holding out hope that the reason Lisel is late to meet Britt is because she suspected Victor and Peter would pull something like this and she’s going to intervene and hold him captive again. As long as that pesky kid doesn’t find him again. I just want to see Peter D-E-A-D

Comment

• Laura Luke
            Laura Luke commented
            Editing a comment
            This would be epic but the writers won't do it

I have to wonder if these writers are the least bit interested in entertaining the viewers? Every single person who watches GH knew that something would happen to the transport van, and Peter The Mustache Twirler would escape. Waiting for him to stick his pinkie in his mouth and give it bwaaahhaaaa like Dr. Evil. This is made of stupid, it is boring and idiotic. Peter has to be the least rootable character I have seen in decades.

Comment

• bubsmom
            bubsmom commented
            Editing a comment
            I think they actually hate us and are punishing us with whack a mole Peter.

I have said this before, I think the writers are being paid to make sure the show is cancelled. They have tormented us for too long with Peter, the baby switch, Sonny & Nina and Spencer's hatred of Ava. Why can't they end a story!

Comment

• farmgirl
            farmgirl commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree. It's true, they can't seem to end a story. It seems this happens again and again. Could be lazy writing, I remember years ago when they had that Fake Luke story, and I think it went on for a few years. Viewers were begging for it to end! It's happening again. I guess it's just easier to go on and on, rather than come up with something new.

If he's not killed for real, I'm out until he is. I'll just read about GH.

Comment

Seriously, unless this is the winding up of the entire Peter story line I think I'll need to step away. And still hating the Sonny & Nina stuff too.

This show is just becoming painful to watch, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Girl View Post
              Who didn’t see that coming? Anyone? Anyone?
              It I is guaranteed and only at night 😂

Comment

Originally posted by redhibiscus View Post
                If he's not killed for real, I'm out until he is. I'll just read about GH.
                Sounds like a good idea, I think I will join you.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X