Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really?! A car accident?! Peter better not get away [MERGED]

this is one of the oldest tricks in the Book

NOw I wonder if the bridge is out ahead and they will wish they had stopped. I know that even though once a person is in the prison you can get there in not time that it will take a LONG time to get Peter there maybe longer than SPence's ride home from the cabin

Well it wasn't the bridge but it was something.

Comment

And why did they have to transport at night? I FF through a lot of Peter so maybe the dialogue explained this action. Peter is wanted for murder, has escaped many times, yet there isn’t a caravan of police cruisers.

More nonsense to keep Peter alive and after Louise.

Comment

• mauimama11
        mauimama11 commented
        Editing a comment
        I FF thru most of Peter's crap-- his sneering and 'wanna-be Shaespere" routine - along with that comic book nasty villian character --
        Did he ask what time it was because he knew that's when the bomb or accident was going to happen...

• Dorry
        Dorry commented
        Editing a comment
        I FF through his awful crap too. Again, sacrificing other characters and making them dumb on behalf of this awful character. Please make it stop.

• Ilar
        Ilar commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't understand why the writers keep doing the same thing. Prison transports NEVER work on this show, especially with people who really need to be locked up. One that comes to mind right away was when Diesel was being transported and the accident happened and she ended up helping Michael's lunatic ex-girlfriend give birth.There is always a 'mishap' , planned or otherwise. Always at night, always with only a couple of extra people with the driver. I saw this coming a mile away. The prisoners make PC cops look like the keystone cops every time. Why announce when they are going?? Why not go to a decoy place first...instead of straight to Pentonville??
        Last edited by Ilar; February 5, 2022, 06:11 AM.

This is so stupid! !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We have to be flashlight people, to see why we had a crash. Why are city cops involved in State business, transporting prisoners? At night? That's whack....They should be following along, in their own car, if they are just watchers. Who's paying for them to not be on the job, in their own town?

Comment

Prisoners escape via car crash... characters returning from the dead... who's the daddy... these writers have never met a cliche they wouldn't hesitate to use. And use again. And again. And again....

Comment

• elj2014b
            elj2014b commented
            Editing a comment
            Small minds think alike. LOL

Why am I watching this show. I was screaming at the TV when I saw it was slippery. Wipe that
          smug look off Peter's face for once. He is going to get away and I am so over him. I hope
          Maxie knifes him if he tries to get close to Louise. She has to do him in. He's worse than
          a cat with nine lives. Way too many lives its getting old.

Comment

If Peter gets away, I’m going to have to take a break from watching. I can’t stand this character and he’s been on way too long.

Comment

• rosamaira
              rosamaira commented
              Editing a comment
              Good old Victor comes thru for Peter, yet again. Poor Louise if she is raised by or if Peter has any influence on her.

• SAMLEXIS FAN
              SAMLEXIS FAN commented
              Editing a comment
              Of course Peter is getting away...they need to drag this out even further after all. I still hope Peter is killed off during Feb sweeps.

• believeinme246
              believeinme246 commented
              Editing a comment
              Of course Peter will get away. He won't be gone until there is the final showdown with Maxie and Louise. He will probably kidnap the baby and Maxie and BLQ will be two Mama Bears fiercely protecting their daughter. I'm just sad that Valentin won't be there for the showdown.

Victor has panache, but I wanted to wring his neck today.

Originally posted by garland View Post
            this is one of the oldest tricks in the Book
            Never fails, a scene of people driving in a car equals an accident and it always happens at night.
            Last edited by desertfox; February 4, 2022, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• OLTL'69
              OLTL'69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Really now that I think of it It is a miracle that Esme and Spencer made it back alive.

• Laura Luke
              Laura Luke commented
              Editing a comment
              OLTL'69 it's too bad Esme made it back alive

So blah, like we ALL didn’t see this coming. Do they pay these writers?

Comment

Thus is getting to be way too much. Peter is way past his shelf life. Now once again he is going to escape.

Comment

Didn't see that coming.

I swear at this point that when it comes to Peter the writers are punking us.

Comment

• shoresense
                  shoresense commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol. You may be right.

• bubsmom
                  bubsmom commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Bunch of sadists, I tell ya! lol

I sat here today wracking my brain trying to remember one time they transported a prisoner that didn't escape. Cyrus... but didn't they move him in the daytime.. oh and he was incapacitated medically wasn't he? And WHY are Felicia and Anna still at the hospital and not at the Quartermaines? They do know that's the first place he's headed if he's lucky enough to get past Victor.

I am hoping Victor kidnaps Peter and refuses to let him go get the baby until he hands over the mind mapping info . I hope also that he lets his dear dear son in on the decision to let Peter leave or not. After all he only promised to find the baby for Peter, not insure that he gets his hands on her. He keeps asking about "the package" and to let him know when it arrives.. that tells me (maybe wrongly) that he plans to take Peter first for questioning. After all he only promised to help him escape in that last deal they made. I can only hope.
                Last edited by conniefl; February 3, 2022, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                  OLTL'69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There is so much here. They have a hospital wing so the man does not have to be in perfect health. HECK they send people HOME who can barely walk once the surgery is done. I know Peter played it some but come on. AND yeswhy in the dark where if something happens you can't see him WHY tell ahead of time when it is going to happen? Why not take an alternate route

Who didn’t see that coming? Anyone? Anyone?

Comment

The dark twisty road that leads to Pentonville at night. Always a problem when an evil villain is being transported there. But the rest of the time the residents of Port Charles have no problem making multiple trips to Pentonville in record speed to visit various loved ones who have been incarcerated for a stretch.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                    OLTL'69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yep most of the time you can get there in less than a commercial break even more than once a day. Visiting hours are when ever

• franron
                    franron commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I always think of the Beatles, Paul McCartney, 'The Long and Winding Road, that leads to your door...' Pentonville door, that is, and, everywhere else, on the outskirts of PC. Or, anytime anyone gets in a car to go somewhere, around the greater PC area.....
                    Last edited by franron; February 4, 2022, 01:27 PM.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X