Parker/Kristina

Nikolas/Elizabeth

Dante/Valerie

Brook Lynn/Valentin

Maxie/Franco

Ric/Sam

Lucy Coe/Scott Baldwin

Morgan/Ava

Dante and Valarie was just wrong - she was Lulu's first cousin, and Dante's partner, and I was still trying to figure out just who was the bad person in that Triangle.

Parker and Krissy was just wrong - she was a professor, for Pete's sake. If this was in high school, she (Parker) would be considered a predator.

Everything else was just "soap" but Morgan and Ava were intriging - I do not condone the pill swapping (bad Ava) but the possiblity that AVery is really Morgan's is still in the back of my mind.

Comment

• STILL LOVE
      STILL LOVE commented
      Editing a comment
      Dante and Valerie were wrong because Lulu and Valerie were cousins, but Nic being Lucky's brother is soapy? I don't understand that logic.

Ric and Sam and Dante and Valerie

Comment

Nic and Liz were the sickest.

Comment

• c83gilles
        c83gilles commented
        Editing a comment
        I feel like Sam and ric had them beat.

• MrAxe
        MrAxe commented
        Editing a comment
        I think sick is too strong a word. Especially since Niz had always been close friends for 20 years ... during decades where Lucky and Elizabeth were often not together. Lucky cheated on Elizabeth first. Nikolas and Lucky never grew up together as brothers.
        Last edited by MrAxe; February 3, 2022, 04:49 PM.

Ric and Sam
      Nik and Liz
      Dante and Valerie
      Johnny and Olivia
      Johnny and Carly
      Johnny and Connie

Comment

This is going back a long time, Monica and Ned.

Comment

• FLPeaches
          FLPeaches commented
          Editing a comment
          Ohhh... I remember that!

• CanaryFan98
          CanaryFan98 commented
          Editing a comment
          To be fair it probably wouldn't have happened had they knew who the other one was. However I liked the fallout over it especially Alan's reaction when he found out(although I prefer WK as Ned over Kurt McKinney)

Sonny and Ava was macabre and sick (not on your list but they're at the top for me)

Dante and Valerie really bothered me, not only because she cheated on her cousin, but Dante always seemed so true, and it really irked me that he put the fault on Lulu and she accepted it. No one can make you cheat. That comes from within.
        It also bothered me because there was such promise with the creation of the Valerie character, being part of a legacy family, with so much history to bring, but her past was never really addressed, minus she and her mother adding syllables to words such as fritata-ta. She just chose a new career, didn't talk to friends from the past, and was reduced to the object of Dante's affair and not much more (minus the later interest of Kristina). She was terribly wasted.

Comment

Dante/Valerie - this could have been an interesting affair, but the whole thing, including the fallout, was just boring.

The others posters have named may not have been the best, but they all lead to stories and outcomes that I was interested in.

Added thought: Though I don't consider this a "fling" - Johnny/Connie was terrible. There is nothing interesting or hot about preying on a woman in the throes of a serious psychological crisis and break from reality. It was assault, plain and simple.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
            CanaryFan98 commented
            Editing a comment
            I heard about that and Ron C copied that storyline onto Days

• c83gilles
            c83gilles commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi friend! Hope you are having a great weekend.
            I hated what they did with the Kate/Connie character. And then it got to the point with the things they were doing with the character that it just got downright offensive - like you said, The Johnny factor. That was definitely one of them.

DUH, at first glance I though this said something about the Flintstones. 🙃

Comment

Originally posted by TeriB View Post
            DUH, at first glance I though this said something about the Flintstones. 🙃
            Okay, I'm still at work, but I laughed out loud!

Comment

• Laura Luke
              Laura Luke commented
              Editing a comment
              Best answer 👏

• luv2write
              luv2write commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't feel bad, I did too!

Felicia & Luke, ugh.

Comment

Sonny and Alexis
              Sonny and Ava
              Parker and Kristina
              Dante and Valarie
              Molly and Brando (It was so quick I keep forgetting their names! lol)

Comment

• aimee321
                aimee321 commented
                Editing a comment
                How could I forget Sonny and Ava! Sonny screwing his sons then girlfriend next to the remains of dead Quartermaines, including one he'd recently murdered. Who actually wanted to see that?

We didn't hate it per say, but I will never forget my sister's reaction to Ric and Sam sleeping together ... with Jason seeing them through the window. Her vocal chords definitely hit new heights that day. My dog thought the house was being broken into.

Comment

• Laura Luke
                Laura Luke commented
                Editing a comment
                That was completely gross

Ric and Sam- That will never not be gross, especially as it happened on the floor of the living room in the house he shared with her mom and sisters.

Britt and Julian- I didn't really hate this one, I just didn't get the purpose of it because it made no sense when she was literally there to support Brad her only friend as he went to prison that she'd jump into bed with Julian straight after Brad told her all the crap he'd done to him.

Nik and Liz- For me this was just the worst timing as they brought JJ back as Lucky in the middle of it all and because of the fallout from the affair Liz and Lucky were never in a good enough place to reunite before he left again. I wanted nothing more than to see JJ and BH playing in love as Liz and Lucky again, and I could have had it, but instead I got Niz!

Dante and Valerie- The way they blamed Lulu in the aftermath of this still makes me angry thinking about. Never liked Dante or Valerie since.

Anna and Luke- I never wanted to see these two together.

Comment

• Laura Luke
                Laura Luke commented
                Editing a comment
                Anna Holly Robert Luke all swapping partners over the years so that Ethan ends up being Luke's kid

I really don't hate any of these, if only because they moved story along. And I LOVED Morgan and Ava.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X