Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Big Coincidence or a Big Clue (Harmony)?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McShirls
    commented on 's reply
    Cyrus threatened willow to get harmony to comply.

• Soapaholic26
    replied
    Originally posted by MrAxe View Post

Didn’t drug kingpin Cyrus blackmail Harmony for a while a few yrs ago? Did we ever find out why?
    The reason Harmony was doing favors for Cyrus was because he supposedly facilitated her early release from prison. Or at least that was Harmony's story.

Leave a comment:

• perky7kc
    replied
    Wow you know more than the current writers, maybe you should be writing the show.

Leave a comment:

• DayRose
    replied
    I like your scenario! What a great memory you have!

Leave a comment:

• TVDfan
    replied
    Honestly for a tiny bitty little nanosecond I thought what if the drug Madeline gave Nina really did accomplish what Madeline wanted an abortion.

Nina was on Creighton-Clark Clinic what if they also did an IVF to her … they did it to Lulu after all.

doubted now.

Leave a comment:

• MrAxe
    replied
    Why would Carly not be looking into Wiley's third grandmother Harmony who was involved for many years with big bad Shiloh (who hurt Sonny's child Kristina and JaSam)? I can't help but wonder now, if TPTB have deliberately kept them apart for a reason.

And Shiloh set up Drew Cain (for Peter) .... and surprise surprise it looks like Carly and Drew are getting closer. It could be wishful thinking (for an elaborate storyline) on my part.

Does anyone know how Carly Benson and Lorraine Miller ended things in '97?

Or whether Harmony and Carly have ever shared scenes?

Leave a comment:

• OLTLBoomer
    commented on 's reply
    Co-sign shelly's post!
    No more Nina propping. No more retcons after TPTB insisted that the concept was Nelle has been Nina's daughter (single) from the get-go.
    I like this idea - IF willow is the product of a ONS with Tony Jones - it ties her to the canvas as a cousin to Maxie.

• Shellyinphx
    replied
    I would absolutely love if the story went this way instead of giving Nina yet another child. Nothing about nina has proven interesting so far but I am interested in Lorraine and if she connects to the canvas.

Leave a comment:

• kat401
    replied
    Seriously doubt that these writers who don't even know the major character's history very well, would choose to revive an obscure minor character from over 20 years ago this way. It's more likely to be just a coincidence of a very common name being used quite independently of that other character.

Leave a comment:

• CarnyQueen
    replied
    Harmony has been to the Metro Court, she's shown up at the Quatermaines' for Wiley's party, so I'm pretty sure that Carly would have noticed her at some point and recognized her if she was the same Lorraine Miller. And Harmony's guilty plea and going to prison after she was revealed as a creepy cult rapist would have had her photo in the Invader. And surely Carly would heard about/seen a photo of the woman who drugged her stepdaughter with the intention of having the stepdaughter raped? She must also have a vague idea of what Harmony did to her own (supposedly) daughter Willow, since Willow was married to Michael, is Wiley's mother and went to jail to protect Wiley from the cult.

Leave a comment:

• MrAxe
    commented on 's reply
    People can look different 25 years later. I know I do, lol. My big question is, has Carly seen Harmony yet?

• Someday
    replied
    But wouldn’t Carly recognize her?

Leave a comment:

• OLTL'69
    commented on 's reply
    At that time we also had the commissioner caving to him for threats to TJ It was one thing when he was holding TJ but these "I am going to get___" were strange. Robin did this for a time when whoever it was threatened her parents the super spies. But Cyrus did threaten

• Q777S
    replied
    what a great memory you have - until you brought her up, i had not remembered her .

i like your scenario much better than one more chiiiillld for nina to obsess over

Leave a comment:

• sesca
    replied
    That is intriguing. I don't remember her at all. It certainly will be interesting to find the truth. The one thing I do remember is Harmony said Cyrus threatened to harm Willow if she didn't help him. I always thought that was a strange reason. Harmony could have went to Mac or Jordan at the time. But then Jordan was also blackmailed and I forgot about it.

It should be interesting to see what happens going forward.

Thank you for digging that up!!!

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X