Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

A Big Coincidence or a Big Clue (Harmony)?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrAxe
    Contract Poster
    • Dec 2016

A Big Coincidence or a Big Clue (Harmony)?

Willow Tait (Kali Miller) believes her parents are Harmony and Douglas Miller. Douglas apparently drugged and killed by Shiloh.

Harmony is currently a health aide at Spring Ridge Correctional Center.

Many years ago, Harmony got involved with criminal Shiloh (Dawn of Day). Shiloh worked with Faison’s son Peter August. Peter has a history of teaming up with Victor Cassadine.

Recently I remembered that Harmony’s real name is Lorraine. Makes sense for a cult member to prefer a zen name like Harmony. But today I thought, what if the name Lorraine Miller is a clue? I went online and this is what I found … in my words:
    • From 1996 to ’97, Lorraine Miller was a nurse at Mercy Hospital. Portrayed by Emma Caulfield.
    • She was also Carly Benson’s former classmate.
    • Carly asked Lorraine to help her with her paternity scheme involving AJ Quartermaine and Tony Jones.
    • Carly asked Lorraine for a sonogram that she could show to Tony.
    • Lorraine agreed but only if she was eventually paid.
    • Later, when Carly claimed to have no money, Lorraine threatened to tell Bobbie or AJ.
    • Lorraine also had a one night stand with Tony in 1997 … right before being written off GH.

Is this just a coincidence? Two different Lorraine Millers on the same soap? Could Lorraine have been using a 'married' name in '96?

Has LW’s Carly ever had scenes with Harmony aka Lorraine?

Could Willow be Lorraine Miller and Tony Jones’ child? Or was Willow stolen, or falsely adopted someway/somehow?

Didn’t drug kingpin Cyrus blackmail Harmony for a while a few yrs ago? Did we ever find out why?
    Last edited by MrAxe; February 3, 2022, 10:47 AM.
  • SAMLEXIS FAN
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2008

I'm still leaning on Willow being Nina's other daughter & Nelle's twin. Any other scenario would just be boring...not interested.

Comment

• sesca
      Executive Poster
      • Mar 2011

That is intriguing. I don't remember her at all. It certainly will be interesting to find the truth. The one thing I do remember is Harmony said Cyrus threatened to harm Willow if she didn't help him. I always thought that was a strange reason. Harmony could have went to Mac or Jordan at the time. But then Jordan was also blackmailed and I forgot about it.

It should be interesting to see what happens going forward.

Thank you for digging that up!!!

Comment

• OLTL'69
        OLTL'69 commented
        Editing a comment
        At that time we also had the commissioner caving to him for threats to TJ It was one thing when he was holding TJ but these "I am going to get___" were strange. Robin did this for a time when whoever it was threatened her parents the super spies. But Cyrus did threaten
    • Q777S
      Soap Addict
      • Jan 2015

what a great memory you have - until you brought her up, i had not remembered her .

i like your scenario much better than one more chiiiillld for nina to obsess over

Comment

• Someday
        Contract Poster
        • Dec 2009

But wouldn’t Carly recognize her?

Comment

• MrAxe
          MrAxe commented
          Editing a comment
          People can look different 25 years later. I know I do, lol. My big question is, has Carly seen Harmony yet?
      • CarnyQueen
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Mar 2006

Harmony has been to the Metro Court, she's shown up at the Quatermaines' for Wiley's party, so I'm pretty sure that Carly would have noticed her at some point and recognized her if she was the same Lorraine Miller. And Harmony's guilty plea and going to prison after she was revealed as a creepy cult rapist would have had her photo in the Invader. And surely Carly would heard about/seen a photo of the woman who drugged her stepdaughter with the intention of having the stepdaughter raped? She must also have a vague idea of what Harmony did to her own (supposedly) daughter Willow, since Willow was married to Michael, is Wiley's mother and went to jail to protect Wiley from the cult.

Comment

• kat401
          Contract Poster
          • Aug 2005

Seriously doubt that these writers who don't even know the major character's history very well, would choose to revive an obscure minor character from over 20 years ago this way. It's more likely to be just a coincidence of a very common name being used quite independently of that other character.

Comment

• Shellyinphx
            Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
            • Mar 2004

I would absolutely love if the story went this way instead of giving Nina yet another child. Nothing about nina has proven interesting so far but I am interested in Lorraine and if she connects to the canvas.
            Shelly, Moderator
            soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
              OLTLBoomer commented
              Editing a comment
              Co-sign shelly's post!
              No more Nina propping. No more retcons after TPTB insisted that the concept was Nelle has been Nina's daughter (single) from the get-go.
              I like this idea - IF willow is the product of a ONS with Tony Jones - it ties her to the canvas as a cousin to Maxie.
          • MrAxe
            Contract Poster
            • Dec 2016

Why would Carly not be looking into Wiley's third grandmother Harmony who was involved for many years with big bad Shiloh (who hurt Sonny's child Kristina and JaSam)? I can't help but wonder now, if TPTB have deliberately kept them apart for a reason.

And Shiloh set up Drew Cain (for Peter) .... and surprise surprise it looks like Carly and Drew are getting closer. It could be wishful thinking (for an elaborate storyline) on my part.

Does anyone know how Carly Benson and Lorraine Miller ended things in '97?

Or whether Harmony and Carly have ever shared scenes?

Comment

• TVDfan
              Board Regular
              • Jun 2011

Honestly for a tiny bitty little nanosecond I thought what if the drug Madeline gave Nina really did accomplish what Madeline wanted an abortion.

Nina was on Creighton-Clark Clinic what if they also did an IVF to her … they did it to Lulu after all.

doubted now.

Comment

• DayRose
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Oct 2020

I like your scenario! What a great memory you have!

Comment

• perky7kc
                  Scriptwriter
                  • Apr 2006

Wow you know more than the current writers, maybe you should be writing the show.

Comment

• Soapaholic26
                    Senior Board Member
                    • Jan 2017

Originally posted by MrAxe View Post

Didn’t drug kingpin Cyrus blackmail Harmony for a while a few yrs ago? Did we ever find out why?
                    The reason Harmony was doing favors for Cyrus was because he supposedly facilitated her early release from prison. Or at least that was Harmony's story.

Comment

• McShirls
                      McShirls commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Cyrus threatened willow to get harmony to comply.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X