• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Muljudy
    Recurring Poster
    • Apr 2021

What happened to the phone recording Joss & Cam

Did I miss something? Did they ever mention finding the phone in the cabin?
  • Kristabell
    Contract Poster
    • Jan 2021

It's only the next day! That detail hasn't been revealed yet? It probably won't e brought back up ungain until the video surfaces online or whenever?

Comment

• eileenregina
      Soap Addict
      • Jun 2011

Since it wasn't a phone that belonged to either of them, they were not aware of its existence and probably did not see it where Esme had it recording. Someone will eventually find it - maybe next year or about the time they find Willow's birth certificate!

Comment

• believeinme246
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jan 2015

I don't think that Esme is going back to the cabin for the phone. Who would let her in.

I think the damage has been done. In another thread, a poster pointed out that the phone flashed 'live' while recording. They'll probably come back and learn that they're on social media, and maybe even think that Esme tapped into Sonny's security cameras in the safe house, and feel foolish that they didn't know he had them. I doubt they'll think it's from a phone, although they might.

I still can't get over letting Esme know the location of one of Sonny's safe houses. It's obviously now just a cabin and not a safe house. Am I wrong about it being one?

Comment

• Kristabell
          Kristabell commented
          Editing a comment
          It is a family cabin not a safe house..

• Laura Luke
          Laura Luke commented
          Editing a comment
          I think that is where Nelle went to then fell off the cliff so if it was a safe house the cover was blown long ago
      • Q777S
        Soap Addict
        • Jan 2015

the camera now resides with the bowl of moss . the camera was only needed to record, not needed to save and distribute the video

Comment

• GirlGnome
          Newcomer
          • Jul 2020

I think that’s the reason Esme insisted that she and Spencer leave without their luggage. She plans on going back to get it herself and grab the phone. I have no idea how she’s going to get in, though. I guess Joss will just hand over the keys and security code. ?

Comment

• tart777
            Senior Board Member
            • Sep 2012

Looks like Esme is heading back to retrieve it soon.

Comment

• Laura Luke
              Laura Luke commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't think she needed to retrieve it ? I thought it was in the cloud

• OLTL'69
              OLTL'69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah but they did talk about getting something that was left there so maybe not
          • DayRose
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Oct 2020

I think it's in the cloud and she's planning to use it soon.

Comment

• DeeCanada
              Recurring Poster
              • Nov 2006

Would it not be funny if Esme finds the cabin unlocked, walks in a catches Nina and Sonny...LOL..Esme will then have something on Nina and Sonny.

Comment

• franron
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Oct 2005

With the way security works in PC, and, the surrounding area, all one has to do is tell the people who pay attention to the cabin, a really good story about being guests of the owners, but, were called away for an emergency, and now, need to get back in to get their stuff, which they had to leave behind. The managers will be helpful, and, just let them in, to collect their things. Plus, it never hurts to bring them a Corinthos Coffee, while asking.
                Last edited by franron; February 16, 2022, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• victorialord
                  Executive Poster
                  • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Muljudy View Post
                  Did I miss something? Did they ever mention finding the phone in the cabin?
                  It looks like Esme is going to retrieve it. These stories take so long to play out as so much time needs to be devoted to Sonny & Carly. That's why everything else moves as a snail's pace.

You'd think Sonny would have a cleaning person that goes up there after people leave, but that's too real life

Comment

• CarnyQueen
                    CarnyQueen commented
                    Editing a comment
                    A cleaning person changing the sheets and vacuuming might not notice a phone tucked away. Esme had positioned it so it could record the action on the bed, but it wasn't in plain sight where Joss and Cam might spot it.

• victorialord
                    victorialord commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I would assume the cleaning people also dust and would contact the owner or manager if they found an expensive phone left there.

• lala214
                    lala214 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hahaha! I just posted the same thing. We have to watch Carly every single freaking day saying the same crap while other (potentially more interesting) stories are put on the backburner. It’s ridiculous!
                • lala214
                  Senior Board Member
                  • Apr 2018

You missed nothing! Some stories we have to suffer through every single day (Carly’s self-imposed pain and messed up marriage) whereas other stories are shown once every 2 to 3 weeks, losing momentum.

I can honestly say I forgot she taped them because there was no immediate follow up as there should have been! We’ve just been watching Carly whine and cry for weeks on end!

Comment

• HomDep0020
                    Senior Board Member
                    • Aug 2006

What was it that Spencer asked her to go get from the cabin??? Just had a thought I hope it wasn't his phone she used to record. Trying to turn his friends against him so she has him all to herself.

Comment

• tart777
                      tart777 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Spencer asked if she'd gone for his headphones yet.

• Laura Luke
                      Laura Luke commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Wouldn't having expensive headphones in prison cause a big fight ? Tough jail guys trying to take your stuff I wouldn't have anything expensive even that fancy moisturizer or the risqué Esme photo ?

• tart777
                      tart777 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      @LauraLuke Yes, I would think so too!
                  • franron
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Oct 2005

One gets to do everything, in that prison. It's easier than being grounded, at the folks house. At the folks, they don't even let your friends come over.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                      OLTL'69 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yep the fancy prison with an open door visiting room for anyone.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X