Spencer receives something unanticipated

February 15th:
    Carly inspects her alternative
    Nina goes looking for Britt to inquire about something
    Michael & Willow are irritated
    Austin intimidates Victor
    Chase & Brook Lynn are on the same page about what comes next

February 16th:
    Chase & Brook Lynn comfort each other in regard to a heartbreaking significance
    Willow & Nina run into each there unexpectedly at the hospital
    Curtis & Portia rectify their called off Valentin Day's arrangement
    Joss is concerned about her mother
    Michael & Sonny cross paths

February 17th:
    Finn is worried about Elizabeth
    Brando seeks out Sasha at Carly's hotel
    Obrecht & Austin put their scheme in motion while Drew & Sam converge on the docks
    Anna, Felicia & Laura come together at the hospital
    Maxie awakens from a bad dream

February 18th:
    An early hot weather strikes PC
    Laura stops by to visit her grandson in prison
    Ava & Nikolas are barged in on by Victor
    Sam goes looking for Obrecht & Austin
    Britt eavesdrops on a matter she can't resist butting in

Last edited by SAMLEXIS FAN; February 3, 2022, 10:38 AM.

The spoiler I'm interested in:
    Willow & Nina run into each there unexpectedly at the hospital - I wonder if it'll be Nina who uncovers the truth.
    Michael & Willow are irritated - I guess they're still waiting on Harmony to produce Willow's birth certificate.

Comment

Thanks for the spoilers. Anything about kidnapped Valentin?

Comment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
        SAMLEXIS FAN commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome. Based on what I've read, Valentin is still stuck in the trunk.

Is Peter dead? Hope so.................

Comment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
        SAMLEXIS FAN commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope Peter is killed off during February sweeps. But I won't be surprised if it doesn't happen.

I can't imagine Victor driving around with his son locked in his car.

Comment

• Laura Luke
        Laura Luke commented
        Editing a comment
        That's is a 😁 😂 😀 🤣 😁 funny visual

• believeinme246
        believeinme246 commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't remember well enough, but I always remember the Cassidines promoting other Cassidines. I don't remember them being out to hurt each other. With Valentin, I understand Mikkos rejecting him because he wasn't the father, and Helena having issues because of his deformity, but I'm surprised that Victor did something to hurt Valentin.

Thank you for posting the spoilers. I wonder if Nina is going to ask Britt a medical question, i wonder what will happen when Nina runs into Willow. I agree with you I think it’s possible that Willow and Michael still waiting for Harmony to produce Willow's birth certificate. I didn’t buy what Harmony said to Alexis today I have a feeling she is still lying.

Comment

Originally posted by louisesnell96 View Post
        Thank you for posting the spoilers. I wonder if Nina is going to ask Britt a medical question, i wonder what will happen when Nina runs into Willow. I agree with you I think it’s possible that Willow and Michael still waiting for Harmony to produce Willow's birth certificate. I didn’t buy what Harmony said to Alexis today I have a feeling she is still lying.
        You're welcome. I need to see more clues that points in the direction of Willow being Nina's daughter.

I wonder if Harmony is indeed Willow's mother & the shockers Willow will face is just Dawn of Day related. I hope not because that would be boring. The Michael/Willow pairing is boring enough so they would just be adding one borefest on top of the other.

Comment

We don't see Felix that much, so I wonder what news Carly could have for him?

Comment

• McShirls
            McShirls commented
            Editing a comment
            Felix cared for Mike before he died, so he's had a relationship with Sonny in the past. Maybe it's about Sonny's medication.

• NavaChilmore
            NavaChilmore commented
            Editing a comment
            I feel like it might be Lucas-related. We saw Brad watch them talking and I think Lucas was showing Felix pictures of Wiley. (And wasn't Brad jealous of Lucas & Felix before he & Lucas got together? Or am I misremembering?)

• O_Snap!
            O_Snap! commented
            Editing a comment
            I feel like Felix and Lucas may have shared some scenes after Brad and Lucas broke up. Maybe they had something casual going on and Carly is telling Felix Lucas is moving away permanently. Maybe we will get Felix and Brad if Lucas is out of the picture. I think at some point there was a bit a triangle b/w the three of them before Brad and Lucas got together.

Thank goodness Nik and Ava get to enjoy a nice, romantic Valentine's day considering that last Valentine's day is when Spencer began stalking them.
          A Felix mention, yay! I wish he was having scenes with someone other than Carly, but still glad to see him.
          I wonder what Austin has on Victor Maybe he has proof that Victor had Valentin kidnapped.It was in the hospital garage wasn't it? Maybe Austin sees surveilance footage or something.
          Chase and Brook comfort each other during heartbreaking experience. Sounds like the truth might finally be out and Bailey goes home to Maxie.
          Maxie awakens from a bad dream. Hmm...Since spoilers have to be re-worded, I'm betting the actual original spoiler says something like Maxie's nightmare is finally over! Oh please soap gods, let that be the case!!!!!

Comment

Molly/TJ getting busy on Valentines day? I'm looking forward to that. I've been waiting for those two to have a love scene for years. Hopefully it's shown onscreen.
            Last edited by GH Fan 1991; February 2, 2022, 11:17 PM.

Comment

February 18th spoiler now available.

Comment

SAMLEXIS FAN Thanks again for the spoilers. Always a treat.

Austin and Obrecht are teaming up against Victor
                Sam and Dante are converge on the docks
                Laura Felicia and Anna work together
                Maxie has bad dream
                Chase and Brook Lynn comfort each other

It all sounds like the truth is out about Bailey/Louise and Victor has kidnapped the baby for Peter. No mention of Valentin. Victor probably has him locked up. He Can’t still be in the trunk.
                Last edited by shoresense; February 3, 2022, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
                  SAMLEXIS FAN commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You're welcome.

• Laura Luke
                  Laura Luke commented
                  Editing a comment
                  These stories go on for so long Val is probably still in the trunk & will be for awhile 😆

The weather turned unseasonably warm? Is the Ice Princess controlling a weather machine again.?

Comment

• Soapaholic26
                  Soapaholic26 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  😮 Nice catch! I never saw the original Ice Princess SL, I think I need to do a little research.

• shoresense
                  shoresense commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It was so long ago I’m a little fuzzy on the details ( I’ve aged myself lol) but from what I remember Mikos Cassandine had a weather machine that plummeted Port Charles into sub zero temps. The ice princess contolled it or stopped it or something. Luke saved the day. Why Mikos wanted to control the weather I no longer can recall. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thanks for the spoilers! They actually look good this time.

Love that Austin intimidates Victor. It's about time someone threw Victor off his game a bit. I also like that Austin and Liesl team up. I'm also sort of hoping that Liesl take a real liking to Austin and decides he would be perfect for her Britta. Let the machinations begin!

Sounds like Maxie gets Bailey Louise back. Good. I suspect Peter will be dead for now. Kind of like Jason is dead. People see him "die" but no body is recovered.

My poor Valentin! When's he finally pulled from the trunk he will have permanent rug marks on his face.

Comment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
                  SAMLEXIS FAN commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You're welcome.

If only this was Dallas - Maxie will wake up and realize she is still in 2020 and she and Peter have not gotten together yet!!! None of what we saw the past year and a half ever happened. New writers come on and start storylines over!! Julian and Neil are still alive and Alexis never fell off the wagon;

Comment

• mauimama11
                  mauimama11 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I had the same thought --- Maxie is reliving the Dallas story-- that was really a shocker, wasn't it? Patrick Duffy stepping out of the shower! WOW
                  I digress.... I don't think we'll ever see Peter dead and buried - and poor Louise will be in college before the truth ever comes out! lol

• Soapaholic26
                  Soapaholic26 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOL, I had the same thought. I didn't go back quit that far though. I was thinking just Peter's escape and the abduction of Bailey, and Mac being shot was all just a bad dream.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X