Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esme: This entire town hates me

Oh, sweetie. That's not true. Some people in town haven't met you.

So true! But she is right about everyone who has met her! Hah!

Comment

Originally posted by rkm137 View Post
      Oh, sweetie. That's not true. Some people in town haven't met you.
      Haha. So if everyone in the town hates you, get the message and go away. I'm sure you'll find a place where people don't yet know you.

Comment

You know when you come to town and burn a car and are a B to other teen girls why wouldn't they like you? I guess the whole town just doesn't like "better people"

Comment

Newsflash Esme. It's not just the town. It's the audience too.

That said, she's so pretty, dresses great, and the actor sells it. I just wish the character could be mindmapped.

Comment

• eileenregina
            eileenregina commented
            Editing a comment
            The show needs bad characters to make things happen. I think she makes an excellent villainess and wouldn't want her to change even though she is deplorable and hateful.

• Wanda Wolek
            Wanda Wolek commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree, eileenregina. The teens were boring. Esme, and to some extent, Spencer, gives them some spice. The writers need to be careful, though, not to paint her into a corner like they did Nelle and Peter. We need to learn why Esme is so nasty. Peel back an onion layer or two. Give us a bit of her back history, and I don't mean what Esme and Spencer tell us. I don't need a new character showing up to tell us more about Esme; maybe just a text or a phone call now and then that reveals why she is like she is. I so want her to be a young Erica Kane kind of character. Erica was a B, but we knew a lot of it stemmed from insecurity due to her dad abandoning her mother and her. We learned a lot of that from Erica's interaction with her mother. But Esme has no one to interact with like that. Spencer doesn't count because she manipulates him.

and Victor is going to play her like a violin.

Comment

• Clementine15
            Clementine15 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup, they were really "bonding" today. Victor wants to control Spencer through her, l guess, or is there more to it?
            Anyway, l am ready to see him turn her every which way but loose!

He'd better hurry. Spencer's body language since the disastrous cabin night has decidedly bordered on "shut up."

Comment

The girl of many coats, can hire an Uber on demand, unlimited wardrobe, yet, claims to be broke, can't take care of her own self, must sponge off of Spencer, who's equally broke, but has relatives who will put him up....and, his girlfriend, too....

Comment

I think Esme will hook up with Cameron when Spencer is in the big house. Someone will probably get pregnant by Cam--Joss or Esme. It would be interesting if Cam got Esme pregnant but she would probably try to pass it off as Spencer's baby because of the Cassadine money.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
                Wanda Wolek commented
                Editing a comment
                No babies! I don't mind Esme going after Cameron, but no babies!

• Ribbonette
                Ribbonette commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree to no babies! Someone as awful as Esme should never have children. Joss is another golden child so I don't see that happening with her either. Besides, that would just be another baby that Carly raises while Joss finishes college and gets a career on track.

hmmmm, she needs to ask herself what has she done to make herself likable. some quiet - emphasis on quiet - might be good for her.
              or , maybe nothing will help that conniver

Comment

• OLTL'69
                OLTL'69 commented
                Editing a comment
                YES she acts So hateful and judging of everyone. She is rude to wait staff and other little people who are not as "sophisticated" as she it. She is condescending. Something she and Spence can bond over.

Oh, Esme, you poor thing. (In my mind, I call her "It's ME!")

Comment

• Laura Luke
                Laura Luke commented
                Editing a comment
                On Twitter they have othe comical names for Esme I've seen esmerelda escargot !

• AMHardulak
                AMHardulak commented
                Editing a comment
                ^^Excellent!!

Thanks for the laugh, OP!

Comment

Did anyone else notice that Dr Collins asked Esme "what were they saying?" as if he had thought she could read lips?" That would be a handy skill for a villan.

Comment

Yes Esme maybe ONE TIME you could try being a little NICE

Comment

Ah, Esme. I think she's great as a villain, but I can't stop scratching my head as to why the adults have all been so dumbed down around her.

Kevin sees through her, but neither he nor Laura has said, "So, Esme, don't you think that while Spencer is in Spring Ridge, you should work on your own future? How about getting a place of your own, or with roommates, or anywhere else but our guest bedroom?"

Ava knows that Esme torched her car and planted Kiki's ID on the scene, but her only revenge has been to push Trina toward Spencer? That's a huge WTF for me. Ava filed a criminal complaint that got Spencer arrested, why wouldn't she also want Esme charged?

Comment

• rosamaira
                      rosamaira commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's a WTF for me too and makes me ill. Charge her and let Victor come to her rescue. He gets one month of jail time for her and community service like Cam did after her jail term is over. Three months for Esme picking up garbage should burn her buns, ruffle her feathers, twist that knot in her bra tighter, and/or bunch up her panties. She'll be madder than a wet hen and hate Ava even more. .lol

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X