Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couples that were that you think never should have been?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Francophile
    commented on 's reply
    SunsetFan2011 That’s cool; we all have our favorites and our least favorites. I’m actually glad that some people like Michael, but I doubt I’ll ever be one of those people!

• SunsetFan2011
    commented on 's reply
    Francophile Well..... Michael is one of my favorites, so I'll have to disagree about him dulling down anyone he is paired with. There have been several pairings I've liked him with very much. I just never cared for his pairings with Starr or Kiki, and Nelle was a psychopath, so I didn't care for them together either.

However, I really liked him with liked Abby and Sabrina, and I also like Michael and Willow together. They are actually one of my favorite couples right now.

• DayRose
    replied
    Now that it's looking like Sonny and Nina are going to be together they are on the top of my list!

Leave a comment:

• mseve
    replied
    Ava and Morgan

Yuck

Leave a comment:

• soapgirl9
    replied
    Olivia and Johnny. The fact Johnny was pretty much the same age as Dante was yucky.

Leave a comment:

• Ginuwine
    replied
    Liz and Nik
    Michael and Willow

Leave a comment:

• Francophile
    commented on 's reply
    I’ll go one step further…Michael with ANYONE! He dulls down anyone with whom he is paired! In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if Nelle let go of Carly’s hand on purpose because she finally came to her senses and realized that failing off a cliff didn’t seem so bad compared to being with Michael!
    Last edited by Francophile; February 23, 2022, 02:59 AM.

• AngelOfSoap
    commented on 's reply
    Yea, but the audience is not suppose to think about that. Like how Sam and Alexis were both with Sonny and Ric and and Molly is Ric's daughter, Sam's sister. Most of the relationships in PC are somewhat incestuous so Sam and Dante getting together is not a problem for me. The problem is the no chemistry.

• c83gilles
    commented on 's reply
    I like her with Dante…but dang. Emo Sam is starting to make him a drag. 😆

• YaOnlyLivvOnce
    replied
    There are lots from the past but the one current couple that should have never been is Dante and Sam. It’s not only that it is a forced relationship with both actors having zero Chemistry with each other but the fact that Sam was with Sonny, pregnant with his daughter which if she had lived would have been Dante’s sister but she also got with his uncle. I won’t even mention all the siblings they share. It’s just a big no for me.

Leave a comment:

• SunsetFan2011
    replied
    Michael and Starr
    Michael and Kiki

Leave a comment:

• Theresa_Fan
    replied
    I see Luke/Laura on lists but I don't think GH is around today without them. They define supercouples and paved the way for all soaps.

However, I would vote

Emily/Sonny
    Ric/Sam
    Franco/Liz
    Jason/Sam
    Carly/Sonny
    Lucky/Sam

Leave a comment:

• believeinme246
    replied
    Nik and Courtney were a pretty sick couple, with him straying because his wife wasn't healing from her rape according to his time table. Of course, I felt that she was toying with him somewhat, with her grief and sense that things will never be right for her again. However, if she was the love of his life as he always said, he'd have separated, but not committed adultery with Courtney. I hated that they happened, and I liked each of the two characters, just not together.

Leave a comment:

• usernamejax
    replied
    Sonny and Carly - especially after what he did to Michael during the shooting and absolutely after Morgan's death
    Carly and Franco - Todd and Carly amazing, but Franco? Yuck, yuck, yuck And thank you Jason for being the constant Franco hater, Carly should have been there with you
    Jason and Sam - Every other time, I was all for Jasam, but after the Jake fiasco, this made no sense and truthfully diminished my opinion of Jason as a father to Jake
    Carly and Johnny - After everything that she was screeching about Sonny, the mob and Michael, to go with Johnny made her such a hypocrite
    Sonny and Emily - Eww in every sense of the word
    Britt and Jason - I could not stand seeing Britt act like a teenager with Jason, I was embarrassed for her
    Maxie and Austin - I just don't see it
    Ric and anyone after he held Carly hostage, chained to a room, so many months to steal her baby. That's how this man treats a pregnant woman?

Leave a comment:

• AngelOfSoap
    replied
    Top 3:
    Jason and Sam - after the S.O.S. they didn't make sense as a couple. Sam seemed needy and disparate for Jason's attention
    Sam and Lucky - Sucky
    Courtney and Jason - overly forced plus Courtney was annoying
    Also:
    Patrick and Sam - mismatched
    Patrick and Sabrina - forced plus he seemed too old for her
    Sabrina and Michael - forced plus she seemed too old for him
    Carly and Jax - did not like them together at all but will admit the actors had great chemistry together
    Luke and Tracy - why?
    Spinelli and Maxie - annoying
    Sonny and Emily - gross
    Curtis and Portia - forced and boring
    Alexis and Sean - why were they a couple?

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X