Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exited for Britt and Drew tomorrow

I was happy to see them together in the preview for tomorrow, I have been wanting them to see each other for awhile because I thought I saw a spark of chemistry between them in the cave. I would be open to Drew and Britt together as long as he isn’t a placeholder for Jason

I could get on board for them together.

Comment

I’m looking forward to them too. I have no idea why they haven’t had any scenes since Greece. I adore Britt but lately I haven’t been able to stomach her scenes with Austin. I suspect the writers are trying to put them together but i’m not into it. I much rather see Britt with Drew or a new character.

Comment

I got a feeling it was going to be Drew and Carly

Comment

I like Britt so I like her with basically anybody as long as she's on my screen

Comment

I like Britt but I have no interest in Drew.

Comment

I could do Britt and Drew, or I could do Britt with Austin. But please, don't put Drew with Carly - ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by KJM View Post
                I got a feeling it was going to be Drew and Carly
                Yuck! Don't see any thing there at all...not interested in a Drew/Carly pairing, almost yet not quite as ? as Sonny and Nina.
                Last edited by Jenny1978; February 3, 2022, 10:18 AM.

Comment

After what Jason and Carly did to Britt, I need for her to have a man that is prioritizing her. Drew is that kind of guy, but I think they are going to have Drew be in Carly's orbit.

Comment

I'm interested in Britt with Austin. I think Carly and Drew will have a fling when Sonny gets with Nina.

Comment

• mauimama11
                      mauimama11 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yep- I've been saying this since Drew met Carly on the bridge--- it won't be long before they hit the sack, Nina or NO Nina!

It sure looked like a chemistry test. I like Britt and Austin better, mainly because I think RH and KT have similar acting styles and their energy really lightens their scenes. But I would like to see more scenes with KT and CM. I hope this wasn't a one-off.

Comment

Really enjoyed Britt and Drew today, awesome scene. I think they are great together, so much better than Britt with Austin. (Austin is much better with Maxie imo).

Britt was beautiful, she brought such great energy and enthusiasm to their conversation, so nice to see her happy. She and Drew have great potential.

Comment

So far I'm not enjoying Britt in scenes with any guy beyond Brad so maybe that'll change with Drew.
                        Shelly, Moderator
                        soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

I think Britt & Drew could have a lot more chemistry than Sam & Drew. I really hope they don't put the latter together
                          I could even see Carly & Drew

Comment

I kinda want Britt with Austin. (I can dream!) But if I come at it the other way, as in who I would want to see Drew with... NOT Carly (just no), not Sam (I'm liking her with Dante) then I think yes, maybe Britt!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X