Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harmony has a big secret that would ruin her friendship with alexis

if alexis found out that harmony was working for cyrus when TJ was kidnapped and torture and that Harmony was the messagener of the cyrus to get jordan to get her to do dirty work for cyrus exchange for tj release then alexis would need her friendship out of loyalty to molly,tj,and shawn

I forgot all about Harmony's involvement with Cyrus. I wonder if that will ever be revealed?

Comment

Perhaps not - Harmony did tell Jordan that Cyrus was threating Harmony with Willow. If it ever comes up I would think Alexis would understand that Harmony was trying to protect Willow from Cyrus.

Comment

• McShirls
        McShirls commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree wholeheartedly. Jordan cooperated for the same reason, and certainly she should be held to the higher standard as police commissioner.

No, I think the "big secret" Harmony has is something to do with Willow's missing birth certificate. It was pretty obvious by the sequence of events. Harmony has a scene with Willow where Willow asks if she has a copy of her birth certificate and talks about how she couldn't find record of it on line. Harmony agrees to look for her copy. Next scene - Harmony runs to Alexis, who has previously terminated their friendship, because she has something she just has to talk about that might ruin the remainder of their friendship. I'm pretty sure that we're going to learn next why Willow's birth certificate can't be found on line and that Harmony has known all along and had something major to do with it and it's not a good thing.

Comment

For me, it would be great if Willow doesn't get anything she used to have, credentials, voting, diplomas, DL, adoption of Wiley, nothing.... because her ID can't be verified....

Comment

If Alexis can get past Harmony participating in the attempted rape of two of her daughters. she won't have any problem with Harmony working for Cyrus and playing a role in TJ's kidnapping. And to be fair, Harmony did say at the time that she was only doing it because Cyrus had threatened Willow.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X