Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sonny listen to Carly, she said she needs space!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny listen to Carly, she said she needs space!

I know Sonny's used to getting people to do what he wants. So is Carley. They are butting heads now. Please Sonny, try listening instead of whining like a toddler.
    Carly said she needs space. Nuff said! Pull your big boy pants up and deal with it. I'm tired of hearing his moaning everyday.

I was trying to "read" the cc since I was doing school from home. (We have used all our "emergency days" so instead of real snow days it is remote). I was hoping Sonny would listen and I was actually upset that Carly seemed touched by the wedding he was going to recreate. BUT most of my attention was on 8th grade ELA.

Neither is really willing to listen. Carly insists that he feel exactly the same way she does about Nina. He just thinks he has to flash the dimples and a big gesture will solve all.She won't accept him unless he wants revenge on Nina.

Comment

Sonny should leave Carly completely alone. He should also serve her w/divorce papers.

I'm sick of seeing him beg her. She clearly doesn't want her marriage and has no interest in fixing things w/him. He needs to wake up, get a clue, and let her go!

Comment

• CyndyG
        CyndyG commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. Sonny has known for all the time they have been together that Carly loved Jason,but he didn't speak up about it because she was with him too. So why can't he just think that now that Jason is gone Carly doesn't want to be with me. He needs to divorce her give her Donna and move on.

• KateQ22003
        KateQ22003 commented
        Editing a comment
        What? No, Jason has nothing to do with the fact that Carly and Sonny are on the rocks right now. Sonny's insistence in keeping Nina safe from harm does. Sonny's refusal to hold Nina accountable for anything does. Sonny's inability to say he doesn't have feelings for Nina does. I am tired of seeing Carly and her feelings for Jason being blamed for where Carly and Sonny are in their marriage. That's all on Nina and Sonny.

• lala214
        lala214 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree CyndyG !

I’m sorry KateQ22003 but I’m never going to get with the idea that Sonny has to physically harm Nina or want her in prison to keep his marriage or show his loyalty. If that’s the only way Carly will be satisfied and happy then he needs to drop her! Sonny has made his intentions clear. He wants his wife. The show isn’t even teasing Sonny/Nina. Sonny only wants Carly. Carly should be talking to him and working through their issues but she behaves like a woman who is not interested in her marriage!

Like it or not, Sonny developed feelings for Nina while he had amnesia. That’s just how it is. He knows Nina better than he did before and while he has no desire to be with her intimately, he also has no desire to see her life ruined. I’m not sure why Carly finds that so hard to understand. Oh, I know why. Because Carly is so selfish and self-absorbed that she can’t even TRY to look at things from Sonny’s POV. She also thinks it’s perfectly ok for her to have all these unresolved feelings for Jason but Sonny can’t have any for Nina. Whatever, Carly.

Her husband returned from the dead. She either wants him or she doesn’t. It appears she doesn’t so she should be honest with him and let him go. She doesn’t need time or space. She’s just using that as an excuse to not work on the marriage she supposedly cares so much about!

I was disappointed that she caved when he told her what he planned. She went back on everything she said.

Comment

• OLTL'69
        OLTL'69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry to hear. I just saw her reaction to the wedding DANG I guess I will watch for real.

Idk but Sonny seems to have wax on the brain as well as in his ears. He's determined not to completely reveal what most of us know about him and Nina. I wouldn't be surprised if things completely deteriorate between him and Carly. It's a shame to see such a once powerful man reduced to a groveling...(can't think of the word but you've seen them on the streets, disheveled clothes, unshaved face, uncombed hair, head down, shoulders hunched, incoherent speech) well...like a bum. My apologies if I've offended die hard Sonny fans.

Comment

• lala214
        lala214 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah . . . he really should stop begging Carly. Let her go. He's better off w/o her in his life anyway. She's obnoxious and ridiculously selfish!

They clearly love each other. I hope we don't have to wait much longer for them to work it out.

Comment

• Francophile
        Francophile commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, we actually agree on this, but for different reasons! I want Sonny and Carly back together ASAP! Just like when Sonny was in Nixon Falls, where the focus of GH was both Sonny in NF and Carly in PC. At least when they are together a slightly lesser amount of time is CarSon-monopolized!!!

Not only are Sonny and Carly on every day having the same discussion.

They had the same argument 3 times in today's show. Every scene they are in.

I need time.

You want time. I can't give it to you.

What do you want? Not time because I can't give that to you.

How ridiculous

Comment

I hope this is over soon, real soon, they breakup for good and please do not saddle poor Drew with that wicked woman or bring Jason back for her! I cannot get on board with any man and Carly as a couple. Keep her unattached and run the MC and shut up about her personal life to everyone. Sick of hearing about it'
        Their scenes must be easy for them to currently do and for them to remember their lines because it the same thing over and over.

Comment

From their past patterns, if Sonny would quit bothering her and pretend to move on with someone other than Nina she will run back to him with a quickness.

Comment

You have two narcissists who only see things from their own point of view.

Never once did I hear Carly say, poor Sonny. He must have felt so alone and scared. Never once did Sonny hear what Carly is trying to tell him and respecting her need for space. Each thinks they have all the concerns and all the answers.

It's only when each can get out of their own head and put their eyes into their partner's that they will be able to work things out. I'm not sure that either is capable of that.

Comment

• truffle89
              truffle89 commented
              Editing a comment
              Seriously! Couldn't agree more about two narcissists trying to talk over each other, re-iterating the same points to each other and to any other character with ears. Please spare us! Yet, we're supposed to believe other characters go to them for marriage advice, try to emulate their relationship​, and bash other character's marriages​ ​!​

• OLTL'69
              OLTL'69 commented
              Editing a comment
              YES this is what I see. Carly won't be happy unitl Sonny says he hates Nina and wants to make her pay. Sonny just wants Carly to accept him and whatever he does

Carly and Sonny are one of my favorite couples. They have built a great family together. They really get each other. Sonny needs to give Carly the space she needs. I'm afraid that without Sonny respecting Carly's wishes he will chase her away.

Comment

Carly isn't the only one who needs time. When he questioned how she was humiliated by everything that happened I almost lost it. Why would any woman with half a brain (or in Nina's case less) find that poor excuse for a man attractive or desirable is beyond me.

Comment

• Pa.Grannie
                Pa.Grannie commented
                Editing a comment
                It must be those damn dimples.

They're creating angst where there is really none. Carly is being dramatic, and Sonny is being dramatic. Sonny can't feel towards Nina the way Carly wants him too.....he doesn't hate her. And that is his right. He may never hate Nina.....what is Carly going to do then. Divorce him? What does Carly need space from? What is she waiting on...either you want the marriage, or you don't? Sonny's not going all of a sudden start hating Nina. All Carly is doing is making Sonny more available to Nina IMO. Because at some point Sonny is going to get tired of begging. I could see if Carly said to Sonny, I need for you and me to go to counseling and I need you to get help regarding your feelings for Nina. I really don't have a pony in this race because it doesn't matter to me if Carly and Sonny are together or apart. I'm just annoyed they're dragging this out for no good reason. And while they're dealing with all this distraction what happened to the five families because while Sonny is distracted it would probably be the opportune time for one of them to make a move.

Comment

• lala214
                lala214 commented
                Editing a comment
                Great post!! I agree with your every word! As you said, Carly either wants the marriage or she doesn’t. It doesn’t appear she wants the marriage since she seems unwilling to try and fix it. She also is lying about needing space. What does she need space from? She just doesn’t want Sonny or her marriage. Sonny is right to push the issue with her.

• KateQ22003
                KateQ22003 commented
                Editing a comment
                Why does everyone keep saying Carly wants him to feel a certain way about Nina? NO. That's not true at all. She has said she doesn't blame him for what happened in NF, and understands the situation he was in. What she can't accept is carrying on with a marriage where her husband has feelings for another woman. WTH is that so hard to understand? Raise your hand if you would tolerate that from your spouse - heck no! He needs time to figure out what he wants for his life going forward, and so does she. If her needing space to think and breathe means he goes racing to Nina, then I guess we know where his heart tells him to go. She's better off without him if he thinks the answer is with his abuser.

• lala214
                lala214 commented
                Editing a comment
                How does he need time though KateQ22003 ? Sonny has made it perfectly clear who he wants and that’s Carly. He’s made it clear to Nina. We haven’t seen any “moments” btw Sonny and Nina. Even in a manic state, Sonny didn’t sleep with Nina or express any desire to be with Nina. What more can Sonny do to prove to stupid Carly that he wants her?!? Oh, I know. He has to kill Nina or say he hates her to satisfy Carly’s bloodlust. That’s the only thing that makes sense at this point.

Remember when Drew’s opinion of Franco changed after a shared experience and getting to know Franco better? That’s essentially what happened here. Sonny got to know Nina better and found himself liking her. He hates what she did but he doesn’t want her life destroyed. He just wants to move on with his life and his wife. Why is that so hard to understand? Why must he want to punish Nina to be loyal? Why can’t he want to move on with Carly and NOT annihilate Nina’s life?!

It definitely feels like Carly is more upset that Sonny is not behaving in the way she wants and not feeling how she wants him to feel, which is incredibly selfish if you ask me. She can’t make him hate Nina. And if that is a requirement for the mare, she may as well end it now.

And Carly has had feelings for Jason all throughout her entire relationship with Sonny so I guess that’s fine but heaven forbid Sonny have some feelings for someone else as a result of having amnesia. That’s unacceptable! Yeah. Ok.

How is Carly going to feel when she finds out Nina was with him as he went bonkers from no meds, and stayed all night to watch over him, and didn't even bother to tell Carly he was at the hospital. Well, Sonny didn't tell her, either. l'm thinking these two are in for a long separation. No idea what is in the long term. Maybe it will all "change when Jason returns". No idea if that is going to happen either

Comment

Oh Sonny, if you really want to make a grand gesture, have Nina whacked!! I don't know if it would get Carly back, but it might make me watch more often.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X