Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nelle's necklace (?) with the special clasp....

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nelle's necklace (?) with the special clasp....

Surely, I'm not the only one who would like to see a close-up of the, 'Money thrown down' to acquire an artisan-made clasp, on a chain which holds the grocery-store, 50 cent, kiddie-gambling, Claire's issue, split heart, charm, made by the millions, back in yesteryear... Gold charm, and the only thing that made it special was the clasp, on a chain, identifiable only by a jeweler who can say, 'Oh, yeah, I recognize that guy's work. These are rare, and hard to come by, making them more valuable....????

I decided I was just going to think if it as a one-of-a-kind special necklace being played by a dime store one. We have doctors played by actors. I doubt the ice princess was played by a real diamond

Comment

• Laura Luke
      Laura Luke commented
      Editing a comment
      🤣🤣🤣cleay this is the only way to take this story

Well when you put it like that, I can't stop laughing! 🤣 The stuff we are forced to make sense of...

Comment

OMG your post had me cracking up. And yes, you're not the only one who would like to get a good look at the all so special and unique clasp this necklace supposedly has.

But really, you'd think if the writers wanted to make this necklace so special, unique, and a one of a kind, they would've had the prop department find something that made that particular necklace appear much more distinctive and special than your regular, run of the mill, half heart necklace that you could find just about any place where jewelry is sold, since this storyline seems to hinge on this particular item tying one character to another biologically.... as it it's better proof than a DNA test.

Comment

• Laura Luke
        Laura Luke commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe they will find petrified DNA on the special clasp maybe it's a grabbing kind of clasp hard to get on and off 🤔

it was a clasp..how many ways can you make it unique??? one end opens when you push down that little part that sticks out and the other part would have some kind of metal circle you put the 2 parts together and let go of the the tin lever and the first part closes........

Comment

It's as though the charm isn't the big deal, it's the clasp, like there are jewelry artisans, working on clasps, making their so-so whatever's distinctive. like chains aren't inter-changable, to whatever one wants to hang off of them, according to length. As though, my charm, at the end of my necklace isn't the thing, 'just have a look at the chain from which it is being supported...I switch out this chain, for its length, between all my hang-y down jewelry....'.
        Last edited by franron; February 2, 2022, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Laura Luke
          Laura Luke commented
          Editing a comment
          People will start wearing them backwards to show off the special artisan clasp Maybe they will start making the clasps gigantic so you cant miss them & all your snooty friends can comment on your artisan clasp ?

The show didn't even make the heart charm, itself, distinctive. No gemstone, braiding, notches, anything....

Comment

• Laura Luke
          Laura Luke commented
          Editing a comment
          You would expect a birthstone gem #real cuz Nina has money inlaid into the charm

Yes, the half heart necklace is common and I've always wondered why an unusual clasp would be put on an ordinary half heart necklace? When my step daughters were young in the '80's you could see them and buy them everywhere. The only thing special about it is that it's as good as a DNA test.

Comment

• franron
          franron commented
          Editing a comment
          All I have to say about the necklace charm itself, was 24carat gold(?), instead of cheaper metal, as seen all across America, in gumball machines, and, Claire's. But, the charm itself, wasn't distinctive. It looked like everything else in America, dime-store, grocery store machines at the exit, mass-produced, sold at Claire's..... The clasp, on the chain, made it special, so says the show, and, Madelyn. Whatever?....

You'd think that cheap dimestore trinket would've turned green by now or be totally tarnished and black!... I had to laugh the very first time we saw that dime-store piece of junk -- thinking - omg - if she's trying to find her daughter with that thing- there are 6 kajillion kids out there that have that piece of junk -- LOL

Comment

So many issues with just using the necklace as identification. First, wasn't Frank a shady guy? Maybe he stole the necklace or obtained it some other way and gave it to Nelle because he thought it was pretty. Same with Nelle - you think she wasn't above stealing a necklace she liked from someone, especially if it reminded her of something she loved when she was a kid (since she had so few things from her childhood)? Lastly, the necklace itself. If Madeline gave away the baby to keep her away from Nina and Silas, why would she ever be okay Phyllis giving the child a way to locate Nina in the future? Why would she let Nina keep her half of the necklace, or make sure the baby kept the other half?

Comment

• OLTL'69
            OLTL'69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes it never ever made sense that Madeline would make something that connected the baby to Nina. This was not a poor little orphan annie whose parents wanted to find her again if they could

I always think about how the parent (adult) had to protect the necklace for years, before they dared to let the kid wear it, who then needs to pay attention, themself, and, not let anything happen to it. What did the parent do?.... put it away, protect it, until they thought that the kid was now old enough to wear it, save it from kid shenanigans, out in the back yard....

Comment

The whole necklace thing was beyond silly and annoying. And when Sasha was on the big Jackie Templeton show, wearing a dime store necklace, while promoting a new cosmetics and fashion company. Oh please. This whol thing has been ridiculous. Remember when Nelle had a silver rattle? At least it was silver and not tin like the necklace.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X