Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't get it... What is Tracy in trouble about now?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get it... What is Tracy in trouble about now?

The cops, some kind of law enforcement show up to get Tracy in trouble about the Ice Princess? She said she was able to chip(?) off a piece, to finance her next move, because she was going to leave town tonight? Alas, here come the cops(?) to pick her up before she can get outta town....

I'm guessing the ice princess she is in possession of is a counterfeit. Victor is probably in possession of the real one after killing Luke.

Comment

Who owns the Ice Princess diamond? Luke apparently had it for decades. Does that mean it belonged to him?

Comment

It's a way to usher Jane Elliot off screen again until her next return between Thanksgiving and New Year's 🤣

Comment

• FLPeaches
          FLPeaches commented
          Editing a comment
          This was my first thought

Is it just me, or, does it seem like Tracy seem to get into some kind of cop trouble, every time she's going to leave the show for the next time period? It's almost like she should never come back to the US, because she ends up in some kind of Law Enforcement jam. I forget.... wasn't she in some kind of SEC trouble, way back? Then, Alexis trouble.... and now, Ice Princess trouble...

Comment

Flunkies, sent to pick up Tracy.... Intimidated by Drew, and, Michael... Can't just pick her up, take her in, and, let the higher-up's sort it out.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X