Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason why Willow is unable to find her birth certificate IMO

She was kidnapped when she was a baby by Harmony...

I could actually see this being used to explain how Harmony started working for Shiloh. He threatened to out her, and maybe she let her husband know and that's why Shiloh killed him. If Harmony is on contract now, I think this would make sense as her story.

Comment

• Kristabell
      Kristabell commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Inga Cantrell is on contract, she was bumped up to contract status back in September I think?

• Kristabell
      Kristabell commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Inga Cantrell is on contract, she was bumped up to contract status back in September I think?

• DebbieAnn
      DebbieAnn commented
      Editing a comment
      Her name is Inga Cadranel, not Cantrell.

I don't care as long as she's not Nina's daughter.

Comment

• dancingqueen12
      dancingqueen12 commented
      Editing a comment
      I so agree with you @Manninglover87
      It’s a year later and all of this back and forth about Nelle and now Willow will be a long lost twin or something ridiculous.

• Mr.Sami_Brady
      Mr.Sami_Brady commented
      Editing a comment
      Manninglover87 I agree. A year ago I was ALL for this, but that ship sailed. So while I am not averse to this, I am extremely annoyed that this is happening now. Because TPTB/writers adamantly and profusely said that Nelle was "always" supposed to be Nina's daughter, this at least proves that this was not the case at all. (Nina was created by RC, and Nelle was created by SA and JP as Carly's karma). So unless RC stated in his parting notes that Nina and Silas's daughter was going to be Carly's karma before he was fired, this was not the case.

• Laura Luke
      Laura Luke commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as Harmony isn't Nina's daughter or Willow ? 🤣🤣🤣

Did Harmony steal Willow at birth, hence negating the need for a BC (or at least the existence of a BC recognizable as Willow's)? are there parents out there with a missing newborn (let's say...Marshall and Heather)?

Comment

Originally posted by desertfox View Post
      I think Willow and Nell were twins. Harmony got Willow.

Comment

Originally posted by JJ1 View Post

I think Willow and Nell were twins. Harmony got Willow.
        Yep, that's the likely scenario.

Comment

But Willow said she last saw it when she got her license to marry Michael. They were looking for it in the gate house because it had been in there. Willow has already seen it so how could there be shocking information on it?
          And a nitpcik but didn't Willow change her name when she fled the cult? I thought they said her name was Callie Miller or something like that. So to get a passport she would need her change of name documentation besides just a birth certificate.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
            Wanda Wolek commented
            Editing a comment
            That certificate could have been a fake. That's why there is no record on-line at the official sites.

• Golden Girl
            Golden Girl commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh silly Anna74, you’re not supposed to remember pertinent facts.

• eileenregina
            eileenregina commented
            Editing a comment
            But what would have happened to her fake BC which was what she obviously used in the past? Seems funny it just disappeared.

I agree I believe Willow was either kidnapped or Harmony illegally adopted her and the certificate Willow has and can’t find is a fake and that’s why there is no record of Willow’s birth certificate
          Last edited by louisesnell96; February 1, 2022, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
            I could actually see this being used to explain how Harmony started working for Shiloh. He threatened to out her, and maybe she let her husband know and that's why Shiloh killed him. If Harmony is on contract now, I think this would make sense as her story.
            well the story we SAW was that willows dad was trying to get willow out of the cult and shiloh set it up to look like he overdosed comitted suicide on drugs,,,buttt we always thought the fact that willow was adopted would be a really good thing to use as as harmonys thing that all the females had to write down something really personal before they were raped and branded into this cult...Shiloh had a collection of these from the women

Comment

I'm hoping its not the obvious (NIna's daughter)
              Make it a bigger story, Nelle/Carly's dad Frank Benson was into shady black market adoption, that's where Harmony got Willow. That leaves her parentage up in the air to explore later as well as an opening for more black market babies of PC to be found.

Comment

• Laura Luke
                Laura Luke commented
                Editing a comment
                All the blackmailed babies could be Nina's

It seems most likely, due to longterm rumors, that Willow's true mother is Nina now.

But what about Willow being related to Esme instead? As an older sibling? Could Harmony be Esme's mother? And the big mystery will be who is the dad or dads?

Comment

• Shellyinphx
                Shellyinphx commented
                Editing a comment
                That would be far more entertaining, Esme so far is more enjoyable as a villain then nelle was

• Laura Luke
                Laura Luke commented
                Editing a comment
                I like Willow being related to Esme at least Esme is on screen & we're not constantly talking about someone who isn't even on the show anymore

Originally posted by desertfox View Post
              It is a plausible explanation...​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by MrAxe View Post
                It seems most likely, due to longterm rumors, that Willow's true mother is Nina now.

But what about Willow being related to Esme instead? As an older sibling? Could Harmony be Esme's mother? And the big mystery will be who is the dad or dads?
                There's no history nor bad blood with Willow & Esme. They're not even in each other's orbits. There's tension & bad blood with Nina, Nelle & Willow so it would make more sense if Willow turns out to be Nina's other daughter & Nelle's twin.

Comment

This looks like a decent new storyline. But it's time for the writer's to resolve others including Elizabeth's strained relationship with her dad.

Comment

• c83gilles
                    c83gilles commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We get scraps of Liz every month - I have given up hope.

Well we know it is not just a clerical error that did not put her in the database.

Have they even mentioned what state ?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X