Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoHo is so special, I’m so glad the actor is still on GH

I watched RoHo smiling up at Leo today. What a beautiful smile. He's such a great actor. I don't care how they brought him back, I'm just damn glad they did.

I love Roger too! He's my all-time favorite soap actor. I think he has a natural chemistry that literally works w/everyone. He hasn't ever been in a romantic pairing I did not like, and he plays well off his friends and his enemies. He's a natural w/kids. I'm so happy I can still enjoy him on GH!

Comment

• Jerze
      Jerze commented
      Editing a comment
      He's been on one of my faves since ATTW.

• lala214
      lala214 commented
      Editing a comment
      I loved him on OLTL and ATWT too Jerze !!

• c83gilles
      c83gilles commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed. He’s my favorite too. ❤️

Yea he is outstanding when it comes to working with children. He worked with a few children on OLTL. His chemistry with them was off the charts.

Comment

• CashierJudy
      CashierJudy commented
      Editing a comment
      Remember him with Starr when she was little? They were CLASSIC joy!

• OLTL'69
      OLTL'69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I remember when I still hated rapist Todd being impressed with how he was with Tina's kids. He did not know they were his niece and nephew then .

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      Roger Howarth has the ability to work with children of any age and make them look real. Starr (KA) and the boys (Patrick J. Gibbons was one of them) were featured regularly - and he could get them to nail the timing and the reactions every time.
      His interactions with "Leo" are priceless.

And yet, you have people all over the internet who don’t like him for whatever reason.

Comment

• McShirls
      McShirls commented
      Editing a comment
      I have despised every "character" he has played and left OLTL forever after he was pardoned for his part in the gang rape of Marty. I also hated Franco, before and after the tumor. This character started out in a negative way, for me, but if he continues to be paired with Maxie and forgives Brook Lynn once he learns the truth about
      Louise, I may finally like one of his characters. Time will tell.

That was such a short scene, but it was so, so sweet! ♥

Comment

He and MB have a special connection with children.
      On OLTL I remember him as Todd hiding in Vicki's garden shed and befriending little blond C.J. and the adorable dark haired chubby faced Sarah.

Comment

• OLTL'69
        OLTL'69 commented
        Editing a comment
        KInd of funny that both of them played despicable characters

You had me at the title of this thread, OP! Roger is indeed a very special actor. I enjoy each and every scene he is in

Comment

I would like to add Roger Howarth is a really nice guy in person. When he was on OLTL and ATWT he lived in the SoHo area of lower Manhattan and I ran into him a few times. Always really nice. He and I share the same birthday, Sept 13

Comment

• AMHardulak
          AMHardulak commented
          Editing a comment
          ^^That is really cool! Must have been fun for you. I am not surprised that he is a nice guy

• lala214
          lala214 commented
          Editing a comment
          I've heard he's nice! That's good to hear!

He is my favorite daytime star (except for John Beradino, deceased). I love his naturalness. Simply the best.

Comment

RoHo is an amazing actor. He was really good with the child actors on OLTL. His voice is soft too and not so booming to scare young kids. I'm glad he is back as Austin although I loved him and Liz together.

Comment

• lala214
            lala214 commented
            Editing a comment
            I miss Friz!!! They were great together. Liz's best pairing, IMO!

Plus, Roger was really good with Paul’s (ATWT) younger brother and eventually his daughter Elisa. I think he had very good chemistry with the GH teens too. I loved the relationship between Franco and Cam. And, Jake and Aiden.
          Last edited by DallasGal; February 1, 2022, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• AMHardulak
            AMHardulak commented
            Editing a comment
            ^^and his Dad, Scotty! As father and son, those two were something together.

He is a wonderful actor and GH is lucky to have him. Now instead of nonstop Carly and Sonny, why not give him some airtime. I really hope they don’t put him with Maxie, love his chemistry with Britt and their friendship.

Comment

He's been my favorite for so long! I never watched any other soaps he was on, so I don't have any feelings about his previous stories. He had a massive task at hand in getting viewers on board with his version of Franco, and was successful, IMO. I get why they had to cut that character, but so thrilled that they see the value in RH as an actor to create a new one for him.

Also, his humor is very on-point, and I always love his one-liner reactions. Usually, humor is not done very well on soaps, but he knows comedic timing. He and James Patrick Stuart are both really good at this.

Comment

ITA. I love him and Britt. Would not like him with Maxi. I don't yet know who I'd want to see her hook up with.
              And Brit deserves someone kind and loving. BTW I also love KT(Britt)

Comment

I think Roger Howarth is a great actor and I loved him as Todd on OLTL but I can't stand Austin and I hated Franco.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X