Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Leo is back!

I prefer this kid much more better.

Yes and I loved when he had his arm around Brook Lynn at the wedding. Adorable.

Comment

This actor must have made a really good impression (He did for me) He hadnot been on that long. He is by far not the "original" but so many missed him that one day

Comment

The other boy did a fine job yesterday but I'm glad our usual Leo is back!

Comment

Happy to hear...he's doing a great job and is very believable portraying Leo

Comment

Count me among his fans. 🤗

Comment

I love this Leo and am glad he is back.

The other boy did a good job filling in yesterday. Who knows - he could end up coming back as someone else's kid later.

Comment

Liked the Leo in Monday's episode. A big improvement over the current Leo..But from what I see, he's only in Monday's episode as the other Leo is back. If forced to choose, Monday's Leo is great. Keep him on the show as a recast or bring him in as someone else.

Comment

Watching Tuesday's episode. Monday's Leo is gone and the regular Leo is back. Who's the better actor? Monday's Leo, by far.

Comment

So happy that Easton Rocket Sweda is back on the job as Leo. He is an amazing young man who is on the spectrum himself and can truly relate to his character. What is also poignant is that in real life, Wally Kurth has an autistic son. The story has proven to be more than meaningful for him, as well.

Comment

I'm glad Easton is back as well. He's been a great ambassador for kids on the spectrum through his social media. I'm wondering why they used a different actor for Monday. I'm hoping he was just unable to film one day and it's a temporary thing. I read an article that implied that Easton "reclaimed" his role, like he had been let go or something. I hope that was not the case.

Comment

• AMHardulak
                        AMHardulak commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I had "heard" that Easton had tested positive for Covid and couldn't film; don't know if this is accurate info though

• OLTL'69
                        OLTL'69 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I can get too if it was a last minute we can't use our actor that they don' have a lot of time to get a good actor exactly the right age. So I will try to be more flexible .. Now with some of the other boys it does seem they aged them all a couple years and the same with Charlotte It wasn't jarring like when this Joss started .

The weird thing was using a considerably older actor, looked like what they did for Rocco and Danny. Made it look briefly like another SORAS scenario. There's so little patience sometimes... consider Eden Mc Coy, on the other hand... been playing Joss since 12, hard to imagine any other at this point playing her. Glad there wasn't that quick a change, give it a couple of years at least before the budding teen Leo.

Comment

His name is Isaiah Dell

Comment

Best casting news in a long time!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X