Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused about Trina’s phone/sex tape.

If Trina had her phone when Spencer texted her, how was it the one filming in the bedroom.

Esme set up the phone to record Cam and Joss. She had a second phone.
    Last edited by Mary Mae Ward1; February 1, 2022, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Esme used a burner phone. It wasn't Tina's phone.

Comment

If Esme left a burner when/how will she retrieve it. I got the feeling when she was staring at Trina's suitcase and said "perfect" she decided to use Trina's phone so Trina will be blamed if/when it goes viral.

Comment

• McShirls
          McShirls commented
          Editing a comment
          I think she said perfect when she walked into cam and joss's room.

Definitely not Trina's phone /sex tape

Comment

Could she have put the burner phone in Trina's luggage?

Comment

• wfreshie2130
            wfreshie2130 commented
            Editing a comment
            no because she set up the phone in the bedroom and then she and spencer left AFTER that...Will she need to retrivve the phone or can she access the filming on the cloud???

Two possible outcomes are a) Cam or joss finds the phone and blame Trina for taping them, b) Esme tells Spencer she forgot, or her phone is missing and they need to go back to the cabin to get it. Can she access the phone remotely and post the video for all the world to see?

Comment

It is NOT Trina's phone. Trina has her personal phone as Spencer tested her while he was in the UBer, and she has read it.

My guess is that Esme will transfer the video to an anonymous account. How she gets it onto Trina's account is something a hacker would do.
            Cyber forensic wise - this will be traceable. IF the phone is recovered, it will have Esme's fingerprints all over it.

It will be interesting to see how this is written to determine if it is plausible. We all know who Sonny will turn to when he learns of the video - Brick (and / or Spinelli).

Comment

This whole thing makes me sick. I just think this character, Esme, is by far the nastiest, most evil person GH has ever casted. Unreal how manipulative she can be! I think Spencer is going to be the one who burns on this one..🔥

Comment

Hmmmm, never thought about her setting Spencer up, maybe she's setting up Cam. Question is, is she trying to break up Cam/Joss...Cam/Trina/Joss or trying to get Trina mad at Spencer, My other question, who would believe Esme didn't do it!!!!!!

Comment

Esme seems to have plenty of disposable cash. All she has to do is go back up the mountain, and, explain to the management company that she had an emergency and had to leave, but, all her stuff is still in the cabin. With the way security works in PC, and, out in the woods, they will gladly give her access to go collect her stuff. They won't even report back to Sonny that it happened. Happy to be of service.....

Comment

• Mary Mae Ward1
                    Mary Mae Ward1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well I just hope if and when she goes back, she finds the phone in the same spot, but instead of the video she is expecting, I hope she sees a different video that Cam and Joss record especially for her.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X