• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trina and Josslyn's conversation today

Josslyn: "I called her a scheming bitch."
    Trina: "To her face?!"
    Josslyn: "Which one?"
    Trina (and the audience): "DAMN!"

Maybe it's because I've been stressed out the last two weeks, but damn that was funny. I approve.

I enjoyed that conversation a lot, and although I couldn't understand how Joss could initiate sex, rather than being up all night stressing over what her sick best friend said, I loved how they came together today.

Comment

• Pamcho
      Pamcho commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't have a problem with Joss having sex. Joss checked on her, she wanted to be left alone. Trina had 3 sips of that drink. It's not like they drank heavily where Joss should have been concerned about Trina's health. Trina was embarrassed & upset and Joss was giving her some space.

• believeinme246
      believeinme246 commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't think she would be out of the mood because Trina was a bit tipsed. I thought because she learned that her friend's heart was broken because she was insensitive, and that's what I thought she'd be stressing it out throughout the night until they could openly talk.

Great conversation! I'm glad that they were able to talk things out!

Comment

After watching today, I wonder what exactly the goal was of this whole thing. Esme drugged Trina and instigated a topic that brought up some feelings Trina had never vocalized, a big fight ensues and gives Esme the opportunity for some serious blackmail with the sex tape.

But then, after Spencer and Esme leave, Trina, Cam and Joss all talk it out maturely and are back to being best friends. And through her insane verbal wizardry in that car, somehow Esme is able to play the victim in the whole thing, making Spencer feel bad and drawing him closer.

Was that really Esme's end game? If so, she sure is playing a long game... because so many things could have played out differently for her to be in a worse situation than before.

Comment

• Soapaholic26
        Soapaholic26 commented
        Editing a comment
        Esme's plan was to break up the friendship. That part of her scheme seems to have failed, but she's not done yet. We still have the whole fall out of the sex tape to deal with. And if Joss confides in her momma just like we heard Carly urging her to do just last week, Esme is really gonna wish she had not poked that momma bear.

• BigCheddar2
        BigCheddar2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Soapaholic26 - I agree. She probably didn't expect Trina to get so sick so fast or for Joss to see through her loaded questions so quickly. Once Spencer started to side with Joss and Cam, she knew she had to get Spencer out of there so she could manipulate him back to her side. I don't know if she was always planning to tape Joss and Cam - it seemed inevitable they would take advantage of their first time alone together - or if it was just the step beyond she seems to always do (ie, Kiki's badge, lying to Sonny that Nicholas was going to kidnap Avery, etc)

• Kristabell
        Kristabell commented
        Editing a comment
        HappyPineapple Soapaholic26 BigCheddar2 Sioban I think Esme planted the seeds of doubt that will lead to a wedge in the trio....those words and feelings now exist outside Trina's head! She may not have meant them but she said them......I don't think they will be easily forgotten and Esme will likely target Trina again through the form of blackmail and the video in some way?
        Last edited by Kristabell; January 31, 2022, 11:24 PM.

LOL I loved that exchange.

Comment

Ok where did the teens get the alcohol? Joss is so smart she didn't think Esme put something in Trina's drink. I thought for sure when Cam went in kitchen he would see residue in cups.

Comment

Originally posted by littleliz View Post
          Ok where did the teens get the alcohol? Joss is so smart she didn't think Esme put something in Trina's drink. I thought for sure when Cam went in kitchen he would see residue in cups.
          Esme must have brought. I'm sure when Carly had someone set up the house with food that she would have had the booze taken away because of Joss's kidney. I think they should have thought it strange that the very entitled Esme would even serve drinks.

Comment

The looks on Trina and Joss’s faces at the end of the episode were very strange. Like everything was alright on the surface, but not really.

Comment

• Kristabell
              Kristabell commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree! I'm going to tag you in my post about as to my theory?

Originally posted by msdilly View Post

Esme must have brought. I'm sure when Carly had someone set up the house with food that she would have had the booze taken away because of Joss's kidney. I think they should have thought it strange that the very entitled Esme would even serve drinks.
            I agree. Carly would have made sure that there was no alcohol because of Joss' s one kidney.

Comment

• c83gilles
              c83gilles commented
              Editing a comment
              And make sure there was no alcohol that underaged teens could drink.

IMO the trio is toast. Things have been said that can't be taken back, and this is only the first round. Esme isn't done with those three friends yet.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowrose View Post
              IMO the trio is toast. Things have been said that can't be taken back, and this is only the first round. Esme isn't done with those three friends yet.
              I believe this, too ..
              They're trying really hard to act like nothing has changed,
              but you could just tell by their last scene together that things will not be the same for a long time -
              if ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Sioban View Post
                The looks on Trina and Joss’s faces at the end of the episode were very strange. Like everything was alright on the surface, but not really.

And with Ava, its obvious that Trina smoothed things over to avoid "ruining" t he trip. She may have decided that she and Cam were better off as friends,....doesn't mean it isn't hard to have to sit there and listen to Joss about their problems or details like when they plan on having sex.
                Last edited by parker joe; February 3, 2022, 02:32 AM.

Comment

The saddest part to me is that the teens didn't go to the cabin to have sex or to play games. They went to give Spencer a warm send off, but once there, it became completely polarized and Spencer was all but forgotten about (well, and he ran out on them too). I'm glad that Ava encouraged Trina to talk to him. They are definitely the end game as Esme goes more and more off the rails, and I could see this new couple fearing for their lives.

Comment

This board seems to have accepted a truth that is not true - that you cannot drink if you have only one kidney. That is not true. . Joss will always have to keep an eye on her fluids (and alcohol is a diuretic - but so is coffee). A bigger concern would be Joss getting dehydrated while playing volleyball - so I am sure she is aware of her need to keep up her fluids.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
                      CarnyQueen commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks for this information. I had made some assumptions after Nelle saying that she couldn't drink "because I only have one kidney" -- and who trusts Nelle? Also, soaps are really not realistic with what transplant recipients have to do. I'm guessing that a big concern for both Joss and Maxie would be taking anti-rejection medication.

which one indeed !

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X