Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! ...Who is Terry's date??

So apparently she meets the person through a comedy of errors & it's someone familiar & surprising, which means she knows them...I keep thinking it's Britt, hence the comedy of errors line, maybe they mixed up the profiles & paired 2 women, that would cool, can't think of anyone else she's familiar with that it could be.

I was thinking it’s either Brando or Austin. Only because in the first scene that someone sent her a message, the next scene was Brando on his phone. Could be a coincidence.

Comment

• JaeBianca
      JaeBianca commented
      Editing a comment
      That was Brando texting Sasha, because she later saw his message.

I'm excited to see who her date is. I've been wanting Terry to date and have some fun. I'd also like to see more of her on the show.

Comment

I would find being on a date with Britt to be a comedy of terrors, if anything.

Comment

I may have just missed it, has Terri dropped any hints about what kind of mate she is looking for? Male? Female? Either?

Comment

• JaeBianca
          JaeBianca commented
          Editing a comment
          She hasn't really. I mean you can really tell that the writers are working hard to take this storyline seriously.

Yeah because turning a transgender going on a date into à sitcom plotpoint is really the way to go...

Personally i find Terri really boring and uninteresting as a character but if the show wants to adress the whole issue i would like for them to do it respectfully

And Terri should disclose she is trans to the person if she agrees to meet as a date. If its stated as a friendly meet up i dont see the point but if it is suggested that this could go further i would see it as dishonest.

I fear that she is going to end up on a date with Spinelli

Comment

• channyfan
          channyfan commented
          Editing a comment
          regalbeagle if the guy is married he should also keep it to himself right because why would Terri wanna know things like that after all?

And theres always risque with first date but telling the person youre meeting about something that could possibly change the person's intentions are the bare minimum required. A person has the right to know certain things when they agree to go on a date and both things qualifies as potential dealbreaker from the get go.

And i think Terri would feel more confortable being around who wont end up having an issue with it from The beginning rather than having it hang above her head. I have trans friend and they always mention it as soon as possible to avoir any possible issue later

• regalbeagle
          regalbeagle commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't tell my future wife on our first date in the '80s that I watch General Hospital.

She had to figure it out herself when I kept watching General Hospital.

• channyfan
          channyfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Not nearly the same thing but OK

Originally posted by mistasoapz View Post
        I was thinking it’s either Brando or Austin. Only because in the first scene that someone sent her a message, the next scene was Brando on his phone. Could be a coincidence.
        Brando still wants to be with Sasha and even if they ended things, I don't think he would go on a dating app so soon after his son passed.

Comment

How about Spinelli? There would definitely be room for a comedy of errors…

Comment

Originally posted by mistasoapz View Post
            No, both of them are in situations where they like someone, Brando just lost a child, & Austin seems to want Maxie, the comedy of errors part makes me think it doesn't go as expected then she runs into someone she knows....hence Britt speculation cause the spoilers says someone familiar & surprising.

Comment

I think it's Austin. I can't image Brando on a dating app after just losing his baby and still loving Sasha.

Comment

I could see it being Austin. He was under the impression Maxie wasn't in a place to date and he'd been hanging out with Britt so it would make sense he would be on a dating app too.

Comment

It's probably going to be Austin although I also thought of Martin Gray for some reason too!! I know he and Lucy have some friends with benefits type of situation going on so they're not exactly all that serious.

Comment

What if this is how they are introducing Liz's dad? Jeff may have only known her as the 1st boy that Liz ever kissed and not recognize her. And he may have changed so much after so many years that she doesn't recognize him.

Comment

• regalbeagle
                      regalbeagle commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Jeff Webber is too old to be seeking dates with people his daughter's age.

The only other people (I think not sure) that have been shown signing up for the app are Portia and Brook Lynn? Is that right?

Comment

It was noticeable how the scenes with Terry discussing her online dating followed with scenes of Brando. He was even looking at his phone right after the scene of Terry looking at her dating profile; setting up the idea it was him.

But is Brando considering online dating right now? I wouldn't think so since he and Sasha aren't over. It would not seem too nice of him to start dating while Sasha is a mess over the baby even though she is pretending to be okay.

But I did pick up on how they edited it to look that way.

If Brooklyn signed up for the app then it is probably her. That would be more like a comedy of errors than Brando.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X