Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is behind Liz's mysterious happenings?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is behind Liz's mysterious happenings?

First the wedding ring she left in a drawer at home ends up in her hospital locker just before a date night with Finn. Then that same ring ends up in a box where she keeps the key to Franco's art studio which has just been mysteriously burned down. Until today's episode I was leaning toward the idea that Liz subconsciously was creating all this drama herself. But with the slamming of the art studio door which Liz clearly did not do, I'm not so sure anymore. Before Franco was killed, his tumor was coming back and he feared he would hurt Liz or the boys. Did he take advantage of his supposed "death" (with the assistance of ??someone??) to really put some distance between himself and those he loved so he couldn't harm them? Maybe Franco is alive and the tumor has come back and he is acting out violently because he doesn't want to see Liz move on? Or, has GH ever done a paranormal story line? Could this be the ghost of Franco not wanting Liz to move on?

I'm wondering what is going on also? Today when that door shut was spooky..Maybe we have Franco's spirit? This is off topic but Rebecca Herbst looked so pretty today. I hope Liz and Finn can have a real date soon.

Comment

I'm wondering if maybe it’s Hayden trying to drive a wedge between them before she resurfaces.

Comment

• Soapaholic26
        Soapaholic26 commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m really liking your theory. Here I am focused on someone not wanting Liz to move on when in actuality it’s someone not wanting Finn to move on. Especially not with her sister!

• Mariko
        Mariko commented
        Editing a comment
        Not gonna happen. RB isn't coming back at this point she just stated.

• AngelOfSoap
        AngelOfSoap commented
        Editing a comment
        RB may not be coming back but the role could be recast. I hope not. No need for Hayden because if her focus is on keeping Liz and Finn apart instead of reaching out to Violet then the character can stay M.I.A.

I still think it is Liz, and she has not realized it yet.

Comment

I'm hoping its Hayden. I miss her.

Comment

It is a mystery! I have no idea what is going on! I hope it's not Hayden. I like Liz and Finn and I'd like to see them date and have fun. Elizabeth deserves some fun!

Comment

I hope it's Franco's ghost trying to give her a message, either move on or don't move on or maybe trying to convey a message that somehow Peter is targeting her..I'm up for a paranormal story. Could be very Interesting in a spooky sort of way. Just don't have it be Elizabeth loosing her mind and doing these things.

Comment

• DayRose
              DayRose commented
              Editing a comment
              Has GH ever had a paranormal story before?

• HappyPineapple
              HappyPineapple commented
              Editing a comment
              I'd say that's a great big YES! Look at how many people have full-on conversations with ghosts of their dead loved ones all the time!

And what always bothers me about that is that they never seem to acknowledge how weird it is - they just start talking about their problems on a park bench with this ghost. I would have a full-on meltdown of a panic attack if my dead relatives started visiting me.
              Last edited by HappyPineapple; January 31, 2022, 06:34 PM.

• Soapaholic26
              Soapaholic26 commented
              Editing a comment
              HappyPineapple, the very fact that they never acknowledge how weird it is, is why I have a hard time calling that a story line. It's more like a one off scene that can be explained away as a character reaching a loved one through prayer or meditative moment. But here we have a "ghost" moving things around and slamming doors. That's a paranormal experience. I think it would be fun to have a SL like that. It might help give us some closure to the Liz and Franco pairing.
              Last edited by Soapaholic26; January 31, 2022, 09:38 PM.

Someone suggested Drew is still mind controlled and torturing her on Peter's behalf?

Drew as Jason knew Elizabeth very intimately and knew Franco intimately as well! He could knew all the ins and outs of Elizabeth's life in a way nobody else does?

Comment

One thought regarding the ring found in the box with Franco's keys. I thought that was Franco's wedding ring.

Comment

I have been thinking it is Liz mind playing tricks on her.
                but today it seemed like someone was outside Franco’s art office. Could It be Franco? Everyone else comes back from the dead.

Comment

My theory. At one point Jake was being mind controled by cassidines. Could make be under the control of peter. The ghost of Franco realizes this and is trying to protect both Jake and Liz kind of like Patrick swezie in "ghost".

Comment

IDK but I like a mystery so I am enjoying it.

Comment

It seems like Franco is haunting her. I wonder why? In classical ghost stories usually the ghost has a reason for haunting, usually trying to protect their loved one or trying to give them some kind of message. At this point all the ghost is doing is trying to get her attention. It's interesting. If they go with a real supernatural occurrence, then what is Franco trying to accomplish?

On the other hand, if it's not Franco, then who is it? When the wedding ring followed her to work I thought Jake was the likely son who is troubled and doesn't want her to move on from Franco. But I don't think that Jake would burn down Franco's studio and I doubt if he shut her in Franco's art therapy room. Peter has a logical reason for burning down the studio to erase evidence that might convict him of Franco's murder. Of course Peter is handcuffed to a bed right now but that wouldn't stop his willing accomplice Victor who desperately wants that mind control power over Drew. But they have no reason to shut Elizabeth in Franco's art therapy room.

So back to the haunting theory. What does Franco want?

Comment

• Soapaholic26
                        Soapaholic26 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Well, Peter is about to be up for trial accused of Franco's murder. Maybe Franco is trying to get her attention and lead her to the proof that Peter killed him.

Have ghosts moved physical objects like the ring before?

Comment

• Soapaholic26
                        Soapaholic26 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I don’t think so🤔

• kat401
                        kat401 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Are you asking about on television? or real life? Ghosts can do anything on television that the writers imagine. I don't believe ghosts exist in real life.

All roads lead to Victor.

Comment

• MrAxe
                        MrAxe commented
                        Editing a comment
                        LOL. Very funny. I tip my hat to you.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X