Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spencer and Ava Mending Fences.

I feel Spencer and Ava at some point will mend fences but I believe that it may take Ava saving someone Spencer loves or Spencer him self.

I wonder if Ava won't figure out Esme drugged Trina.

Comment

• truffle89
      truffle89 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't how anyone will at this point? Trina legit woke up from a drugging like what 2 hours later and was completely fine? How will anyone find out unless she was brought to a hospital and tested. What a lame cabin storyline and they talked about it endlessly for months..

• parker joe
      parker joe commented
      Editing a comment
      truffle89 if Ava gets the full story---that Trina "blacked out" after two sips---she's going to know something's off. I can't really believe teens think that's a "normal" reaction to alcohol.

Originally posted by parker joe View Post
    I wonder if Ava won't figure out Esme drugged Trina.
    I hope so. Hell hath no fury like Ava scorned!

Comment

• tart777
      tart777 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can just hear Ava barking at Esme with that fierce screech she employs when angry.

Really? I don’t see it, he still doesn’t acknowledge he did anything wrong especially when it comes to Avery. One of the reasons he’s been very unlikable since he’s come back, for me anyway.

Comment

• lovejomar
      lovejomar commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. His not taking responsibility for using Avery makes him very unlikeable.

I see it happening when Nik gets hurt (I presume by Ryan/Esme plot)..because it's the easiest way to "resolve" the issues they have. The way they've written Spencer has painted him into a corner - that it will take a drastic scenario for him to patch up with Nava. It can't come fast enough because I'm getting increasingly annoyed with Spencer.

Comment

I hate that the whole crowd jokes about Esme torching Ava's car, like it was just a funny prank or something. They need to get on with this Esme plot nonsense.

There's really no reason or hurry to make Spencer forgive Ava. Sure I guess she could save him from some physical harm or something. Not sure where that came from.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
        CarnyQueen commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think the teens are joking when they talk about Esme torching Ava's car. Joss in particular seems to wonder why Esme hasn't been charged. And that is a very valid question. it's insane that Ava hasn't pushed for Esme to be charged after she torched Ava's car and left Kiki's ID at the scene.

• xoregonian
        xoregonian commented
        Editing a comment
        Trina kind of make a joke about it, said something like well, Esme torched Ava's car, like it was nothing big. I think torching a car and putting Kiki's ID was a huge thing. It's probably a felony, yet Ava didn't press charges.

Esme never has to pay for all she's done. Just like Nell for the longest time.

I for one hope they never mend fences; that is such an unbelievable soap staple that is used WAY too much on GH. Monica is cordial to the man who killed her son, Ava is besties with the woman who stole her child, Willow is mending fences with the woman who bullied her and got her fired. Now we want Spencer to kiss up to Ava after she chose her face and her vanity over doing what was right for Spencer and Nik? Just no. It's old and it's tired. Just once I want to see a character hold on to the feelings that they should legitimately have.

I fully expect Nelle to come back and be besties with Carly. This is how GH rolls.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
        CarnyQueen commented
        Editing a comment
        I also want characters to be able to be angry at those who have, say, killed or endangered their children.

• KristaZ
        KristaZ commented
        Editing a comment
        I love the entire Ava chose her vanity over helping Spencer thing as if that was such an awful thing to do. 99% of the world would make the same decision including myself.... live life horribly scarred like some kind of freak or take the deal Valentin dangled... not a difficult choice. Spencer had scars... one would think he would have sympathy for Ava and understand what drove her to make the decision she did. If anything Valentin is the monster who dangled the carrot to a woman who basically had half her face disfigured for his own evil and selfish gains.. yet that is rarely brought up when demonizing Ava.
        I cannot even imagine living life in this world where looks are so important to practically everyone... yes, life would be better if that were not true but, it is true... and have to face the world with half your face looking like something out of a monster movie... yes, Ava was so evil wanting to look normal again.. what a witch!! RME

• chebbo
        chebbo commented
        Editing a comment
        I have to agree with KristaZ. But I would like to have seen a little more compassion towards what her decision cost Spencer from her. He was crushed. And he was still a child,

I hope Spencer never forgives Ava. He can have a separate relationship with his father without Ava. Plus this is a soap so Ava and Nik could be broken up at any time.

Comment

You know, I'm okay if Spencer never forgives Ava.

And I'm okay if Ava never forgives Spencer.

At this point, I'm also okay if Spencer never forgives Nikolas for playing dead for three years.

All I want is for Spencer to start to stand on his own two feet, to realize that this is the 21st century and he has no obligation to support his perfectly capable girlfriend, and to learn that Great-Great-Uncle Victor is the guy who killed his friend Emma's baby brother.

Comment

• chebbo
          chebbo commented
          Editing a comment
          I missed that last part. Emma had a baby brother? And Victor killed him?
          Please fill me in.

• DayRose
          DayRose commented
          Editing a comment
          I totally agree with you.

I don't really care if Spencer has a relationship with Nic or Ava as I can't stand either one. Spencer has done some horrible things, but when they're aimed at these two (especially Ava), it really doesn't bother me too much.

Comment

I'm not sure that Spencer will forgive Ava, but overall, Ava has been kind to Spencer. She did betray him by not testifying in return for getting connected to fix her face, after setting herself on fire with the thrown lantern, while attempting to kill Carson, but minus that incident, and it's a big incident, she's in many ways been truer to him than Nik. It is Ava who has been trying to get those two together, whether or not she is accepted. She's always pushed Spencer to talk to his father and she's always pushed Nik to be a better father, not to do stupid things that would ultimately hurt his relationship with Spencer, to get him to love and accept his son and vice versa. I'd even argue that she has the better parenting skills (which knocks me out after the loathsome way she treated Kiki) to use some discipline on Spencer after the car incident, albeit in a misguided way, so that he could learn that there are consequences for his actions. It's really like growing up in the Adams Family.

Ava really isn't doing this for herself. She knows that Nik and Spencer's happiness is if they're reconnected. That's growth for this character, and she learned a lot way too late in the game, after her daughter was brutally murdered.

Comment

I just hope that we never get a scenario where Ava and Spencer wind up sleeping together. It's very likely given this show willing to drop to that level and Ava's propensity to seduce much younger men.

Comment

Originally posted by seanny View Post
              I just hope that we never get a scenario where Ava and Spencer wind up sleeping together. It's very likely given this show willing to drop to that level and Ava's propensity to seduce much younger men.
              Ava is not gonna sleep with spencer.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X