Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theory only about Stella. Phyllis and Curtis..

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theory only about Stella. Phyllis and Curtis..

A while ago when Phyllis mentioned that she and Lenny lost a child at birth. I forget which sex but...what they were told was not necessarily true. What would happen if the baby was Curtis. Phyllis "knows" Stella, as she was a grief counselor and she could also have arranged the "private" adoption of their child. Perhaps she felt that her sister could give Curtis a better life..or some such nonsense. Just thinking outloud.

That’s just crazy enough to actually happen on this show.

Comment

Thats an interesting theory. I am genuinely curious about Phyllis feeling like she recognizes Stella. I hope they don't drop the s/l.

Comment

I thought Phyllis said she and Lenny had a girl - I think this was the reason I thought Porcha might had been the baby they lost.

Comment

I thought Phyllis said she and Lenny had a girl - I think this was the reason I thought Porcha might had been the baby they lost.

But they might have been given the incorrect sex to throw them off. As well this is a soap that could rewrite history.

Comment

My first thought is that maybe both worked in the same hospital where Nina gave birth. If they didn’t work side by side, or even the same shift, there could be a familiarity without a true knowing or strong memory.

It’s possible that the baby (Nelle) that Phyllis took to Frank Benson was either not Nina’s child, or was a twin. Meanwhile, Stella took Nina’s actual child (or the other twin) to another couple - Willow’s father, or Harmony. Both women could have been unknowingly involved in the baby stealing scam.

I still don’t think Nelle was Nina’s child. I know, I know…please, no declarations that “it was proven”. It just wasn’t! I think this could be hint to the baby switch story. If so, it has “Victor” written all over it.

Comment

I thought it was a joke poking fun at the thought by some that all black characters must be related or know each other.

Comment

• Eve S Dropper
                Eve S Dropper commented
                Editing a comment
                Well in soap land almost every new character who comes to town turns out to be the long lost relative of someone :-). I thought last year Stella and Phyllis had both said something about regretting something from the past, like a relationship ruined by a falling out. I had expected the two of them to see each other and turn out to be the ones who had broken bad over a man or some other issue. But looks like they are not going down that path of them actually knowing each other.

Many people have guessed that Portia is the daughter of either Phyllis or Stella. Others think that Jordan may have been a daughter of one of these two women. Until Jordan comes back, they probably won't address that again. Nor will they address Curtis being Trina's dad, even though Portia almost spilled the beans about it.

I think it's a little much and somewhat insulting that there are rumors that all of these characters are somehow secretly related to each other and/or given up at birth. But I guess it is a common soap staple totally unrelated to race.

Comment

• Eve S Dropper
                Eve S Dropper commented
                Editing a comment
                Right. Who would have suspected that the relatively minor character of Silas would turn out to be the father of almost as many adults currently / previously living in PC as Sonny the Sperminator?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X