Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nina sounds so much like Nelle

Carly, Carly, Carly. She’s obsessed with Carly. Did she forget that Michael hates her because she hurt him and kept his father from him. She lied to him for months while he let her see Wiley. It has nothing to do with Carly but she tells Ava that Carly will make sure Michael doesn’t let her see Wiley. She keeps making this comments when Michael is doing this all on his own based on Nina’s actions.

I think Esme reminds me of Nelle more than Nina! But I'm liking the way that Nina is embracing her darkside, since Cynthia Watros started out on Guiding Light in the 90's as a sweet heroic nurse-turned psycho via her love triangle with Josh & Reva!

Michael is also turning dark, both nature and nurture as a Quartermaine/Corinthos sire! He should be Jason's replacement in the Corinthos family organization although Sonny & Carly don't want him involved in the violent nature of mafia life! Michael puts other contenders like Shawn, Drew and Brando to shame! GH somewhat placed him as the family's strong-man during Billy Miller's stint as Jake/Jason/Drew, especially during Morgan's downward spiral!

Comment

They are ABSOLUTELY two peas in a psychotic pod.

BOTH obsessed with Carson and Wiley

BOTH need to be institutionalized for their severe mental issues.

Comment

• redhibiscus
        redhibiscus commented
        Editing a comment
        So very true.

• Laura Luke
        Laura Luke commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes Nelle was evil & Im glad shes gone also Nina needs some help but being obsessed with Wiley isnt that weird Wiley was Nelle's son plus Ninas grandson . I think their interest in him is the most normal thing about them .

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nelle only saw Wiley as a trophy - stating several times she was only using "the kid" to get to the top.

Nina isn't fit to be around him. Even BEFORE her delusional obsession with Sonny - she had NO idea how to properly communicate and converse with him. Not having any idea that a child his age has NO concept or understanding between an adoptive and biological mother. And NOW it looks like she's about to go all Fatal Attraction on Sonny. She NEEDS to stay away from his family.

Nelle and Nina are both cut from the same cloth. They are both psychos! I want Nina to run off a cliff like her stupid daughter!

Comment

I can only hope Nina ends up the same way Nelle did. No other outcome will satisfy me.

Comment

• Shellyinphx
          Shellyinphx commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes please, and can she run off the cliff that was the most entertaining thing nelle ever did

Yup, Yup Crazy a** mother is delusional, like her crazy a** daughter. If for no other reason, this fixation of Carly would be the only thing that makes me think Nelle is Nina’s rotten fruit, from her wretched womb. We see what happened to Nelle, when she decided that making Carly the villain in her sorry story was the way to go, she got more and more irrational, until she lost everything and Nina’s doing the same. Also, Nina is listening to Ava pump her head up, she’s clearly going to shoot her shot & may have sex with Sonny, but that’ll happen with Sonny off his meds and maniac. Even if it happens when he’s on his meds, let’s see how Nina feels when she has to deal with Carly being the other woman in Sonny's ear. Nina will have to live with Sonny feelings for Carly, right up to when he dumps her to fight for his wife.

Comment

Sorry ; I don’t see it all. She’s not settling up a crisis so Sonny will have to rescue her, she’s not plotting to kill Carly, she’s not even trying to frame her or make her look crazy. Really nothing like Nelle.
          Last edited by Anna74; January 14, 2022, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• jmpenn90
            jmpenn90 commented
            Editing a comment
            Every time she runs into Sonny she would tell him about how mean Carly was and blow something she said or did out of proportion. That’s a lot like what Nelle used to do before she really went off the deep end. Everything Carly did was wrong and everything anyone else did to her was because of Carly. That sounds just like Nina. Down the road if Sonny dumps her I could easily see her kidnapping Wiley or trying to hurt Carly.

• McShirls
            McShirls commented
            Editing a comment
            Give her time. She's just getting started.

• cruella369
            cruella369 commented
            Editing a comment
            You remember how Nelle started, right? She drugged SOnny and pretended to sleep with him. And then she manipulated him and had him sneaking around behind Carly's back. The goal was to break up their marriage. Hmmm, sounds a little familiar.

And everything was because of Carly. First it was because Carly bought her kidney. Then, when it turned out Jax did it, Nelle didn't care. When she tried to kill Michael and went to jail, it was because of Carly somehow. When her son needed surgery and she refused, it was all because of Carly. Carly, Carly, Carly.

Nina - well, she sounds EXACTLY like Nelle. She isn't mad that Jax, who was sleeping with her at the time and having regular conversations with Nina about the search for her daughter - lied to her. Nope, Carly, Carly, Carly. Michael was crystal clear with her about seeing Wiley that it was HIS decision, not Carly's. But Nina's all Carly, Carly, Carly. Michael is the one who had the prosecutor bring criminal charges against Nina, Carly didn't even know, but to hear Nina talk about it Carly's the one who is "after her".

Nina flat out told Carly that she kept Sonny from the entire family because of her. She flat out said that she was after Carly's husband. And now she is after visitation with Michael and Willow's son, but to hear Nina talk about it, it's all about Carly, Carly, Carly.

Nina is right. Carly is pulling the strings with Michael telling him to keep Nina away from Wiley. It was crystal clear from the start Carly never wanted to share Wiley with Nina.

As far Nelle is concerned, she was poisoned against Carly by Frank Benson. He raised her to hate Carly by telling her she cheated him out of the kidney money when he just gambled it away.

Comment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
            SAMLEXIS FAN commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, right, Carly can do no wrong. She practically begged Nina to testify at the custody hearing. Nina had no problems with Carly until she found out Carly knew for months about Nelle & said nothing. In fact, Carly went to great lengths to keep Nina in the dark going so far as attempting to interrupt Sasha's interview with Jackie Templeton so Nina wouldn't see the necklace she was wearing given to her by Avery for good luck. Carly is a piece of garbage who thought she could do whatever she wants to Nina & Nina won't fight back. She was sorely mistaken. I'm so glad Carly is miserable & her marriage is in turmoil thanks to Nina.

• McShirls
            McShirls commented
            Editing a comment
            He lied to her, and even when she was presented with proof, she was unable to believe it. That's a symptom of her insanity. Michael and Willow made their own decisions, about Nina and her necklace daughter. We saw that time and time again. Well, most of us.

• Bobaloo
            Bobaloo commented
            Editing a comment
            Carly is definitely no angel to me. She does plenty wrong, frequently. But, she didn't mistreat Nelle. She loved her, and welcomed her, and it wasn't until she caught Nelle's scheming and lies and sexual assault of her husband and manipulation of her children that she lost her sympathy and caring for Nelle. She never forgave her, nor should she be required to. If Nina can hold a grudge over a couple weeks of Carly/Jax withholding the identity of her dead kid, then certainly Carly can hold a grudge about the young woman who assaulted her husband and plotted nonstop to cause her pain.

With regards to Nina, well, I'm more than on board with the Nina vs. Carly war. Bring it on! Carly definitely did Nina wrong, and then Nina reacted in typical Nina fashion - way over the top. But these two women are evenly matched. They have financial resources, the love/affection of the same man, they share family, and neither has a strong affinity for, or adherence to, modern morality or ethical behavior. I want this war. I am dying for a fun rivalry.

Carly definitely doesn't want Nina to see Wiley. But I haven't seen Michael/Willow take that into account yet. They have been clear with both Carly and Nina that who their child spends time with is up to them alone, and neither of their opinions matters. At this point, I see no difference between the dueling grannies. If Nina wants Sonny back in PC, then that means she's embracing his mob profession. If that profession is such a threat, well, it kind of disqualifies Nina as the "safe" granny. In this case, Nina lied directly to Michael and Willow and Wiley about Sonny for several months. They all get to be angry about it. It's a reasonable reaction to her actions.

As to whether Nelle will return, I expect her to somewhere down the road. But for me, thank goodness she's been MIA for more than a year. The character would add nothing at this point. Nina vs. Carly doesn't need her - we have all the drama without the psycho.

At this point Nelle seems less "psycho".

Nelle handing Michael a dead baby is the only thing I hold against her but she can still be redeemed.

Nina hasn't done anything "psycho" like to Carly. In fact, Nina would happy to never see or talk to Carly again 😂 Hardly an obsession. Nina isn't focused on Carly stall.

Nina is interested in Sonny and was up front with Carly when Carly puahed.

Nina loves her grandson and Willow's "deal" wasn't actually a deal. Nina was smart to turn Willow down. Nina also now knows that according to Willow, Michael is determined to keep Nina away from Wylie.

Comment

• Eve S Dropper
            Eve S Dropper commented
            Editing a comment
            Throwing herself down the stairs, putting her unborn child at risk, just so she could frame Carly and then lie her butt off about it under oath to get Carly sent to a mental institution is pretty psycho. Also the gaslighting she did to make it look like Morgan was still alive was absolutely cruel and sick. I am by no means a big Carly fan, but Nelle was beyond horrible to her for NO good reason, and now her nutjob mommy is going down the exact same path.

• KendallSam
            KendallSam commented
            Editing a comment
            Who would have thought that serial killer Franco’s actions could be explained away enough for Carly to get engaged to him? And Liz after that? 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Shellyinphx
            Shellyinphx commented
            Editing a comment
            I think there were and are a lot of people who never bought into his redemption but recasting the character with a beloved soap actor is basically the only way it happened

Ugh when Nina told Ava Carly was "whispering" in Michael's ear, I wanted to reach through the television and slap her.

What part of this does Nina still NOT grasp? She earned Michael's ire all on her own. Carly has nothing to do with it. And if Nina were being real and admitting the truth about what she did to her grandson and his father, she would take responsibility for the consequences of those actions.

She repeatedly broke Michael's trust. She repeatedly made it impossible for Michael to want her to have anything to do with his son. Carly doesn't have anything to do with Michael not wanting someone else he can't trust around his son after everything it's taken for him to be Wiley's father thanks to Nelle and Brad.

If Nina wasn't a total sociopath she would get that. Instead she blames Carly and acts like everyone needs to just get over it. What's that saying, "Just because you're ready to be forgiven doesn't mean the other person is ready to forgive." Especially because forgiveness first requires contrition. Nina doesn't have remorse for what she did and the pain she caused. She's just upset about being exposed and having to live with the consequences, namely Sonny's return to his family. Hell she's still somehow looking for way to get what she wants instead of recognizing what she wants was wrong and that's why she can't have it without causing a lot of pain to get it.

Comment

Interestingly enough Carly is more obsessed with Nina. She cant stop talking about her and plotting against her. Perhaps both Carly and Sonny could use some time at Shadybrooke.

Comment

• jmpenn90
              jmpenn90 commented
              Editing a comment
              When has she plotted against her? She just found out that her husband has feelings for her and that they had a romance in NF. She isn’t supposed to talk about her?

• Shellyinphx
              Shellyinphx commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't actually think we've seen carly plotting against nina. We've seen Michael do it but Michal did it on his own without carly

Nina has real issues with Carly, unlike Nelle, who blamed Carly for her rotten childhood. And while Michael has his own reasons to distrust Nina---we ALL know that Carly has huge influence over Michael. That's why Nina has no reason to take Willow's deal---Willow's ability to persuade Michael pales in comparison.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X