Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Am I the only one who is missing Julian Jerome?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DOOLWill
    Board Regular
    • Jul 2013

Am I the only one who is missing Julian Jerome?

GH is not the same without Julian. I miss him. I appreciated his character. He was dark with layers. He was good with children I thought. I miss his relationship with Ava. They were a dynamic duo.

Do you miss him too?
  • dancingqueen12
    Senior Board Member
    • Aug 2012

I kind of miss him. I am still angry at what they made him do to Alexis. That couldn’t be unseen or erased. I really enjoyed him. When he was the big brother to Ava, I enjoyed their relationship. It was believable to me to have them as siblings.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2006

I forget about him part of the time.
      I like the actor but I don’t actually miss Julian . I never wanted him back with Alexis but he and Ava had a some good scenes together. They had a sibling bond.

Comment

• stormy5
        Contract Poster
        • Jul 2006

I do as well. After the debacle with Alexis, he was relegated to being Sonny's kicking post. His relationship with Kim was lack luster at best, never really care for it. Back when Alexis and Julian were together, I thought were the most entertaining and charismatic couple on GH. Alexis's fantasy about Julian was one of the hottest sex scenes I've seen on GH.

Comment

• chebbo
          Contract Poster
          • Jul 2010

I miss him. But they ruined his character. I loved him running Charlies.

Comment

• parker joe
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Feb 2005

I don't. Other than his connection to Ava, I had no use for him.

Comment

• KendallSam
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Jun 2007

I miss that actor and the character but not the writing for him.

I came to the same realization that Ava did. Julian is a selfish and cowardly man who will do what is easiest for him. Self preservation. It’s what lead to him trying to kill Alexis and planting the bomb before the end. ?

I would love some leading man writing for sexy Julian though! ??
              Last edited by KendallSam; January 3, 2022, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• Anna74
                Contract Poster
                • Mar 2014

Yes I miss him. I hate the way the ruined just character and I really hoped for some redemption for him.

Comment

• Maxiegirl
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Feb 2008

I miss the actor and the character a lot. I don’t miss how he was written most of the time. But I did like Julian despite some of his dastardly deeds. The actor’s charm made me like Julian. Just like how I liked Ric because of Rick Hearst and Johnny because of Brandon Barash!

Comment

• bubsmom
                    bubsmom commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I totally agree regarding all three actors and characters.

• Laura Luke
                    Laura Luke commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I miss both Ric & Johnny Z too

• dancingqueen12
                    dancingqueen12 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is on point. I didn’t enjoy the writing, but the actor had so much to give. I so wish they never did the knife scene. He and Alexis were fun together.
                • 1sbkmcfan
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Aug 2006

Charlie's is not the same without Julian. The lighting is not good and the string of customers that found reason to drop in no longer come...maybe they really were really just coming in to see him and not so much for the food ?

Comment

• maggiebh
                    Scriptwriter
                    • Aug 2015

I miss him, but not sure how he would fit into current stories. He and Ava were the best. I hated what they did to him with the whole Olivia Jerome story and how that played out with Alexis.

Comment

• Maxiegirl
                      Maxiegirl commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah me too. I hated how they wrote Julian during the Olivia Jerome story too with what happened with Alexis. I loved the Ava and Julian sibling chemistry!

• MeTyme
                      MeTyme commented
                      Editing a comment
                      They have that baby of Kim's story that they dropped. I got the feeling the baby was Julian's and the Nanny was instructed to call the baby Andrew if Julian came around to throw him off. The nanny seemed nervous like she was afraid that Julian was there. I hope when WD is available he can come back to GH. He was one of my favorites and yes, the writers tried to trash him with the whole thing of holding Alexis at knife point. They trashed AJ also. They trash anyone up against Sonny which is the reason I never cared for Sonny. He has done a lot of bad stuff but the writers always let him win and come out like a hero over and over.
                  • MeTyme
                    Senior Board Member
                    • Jan 2020

I liked Julian, always rooted for him since he was always the underdog. I miss him also.

Comment

• CassadineSon
                      Soap Addict
                      • Apr 2009

They burnt the Julian bridge with holding a knife on Alexis. That took the character a step too far. And trying to turn it around by blaming his sister Olivia did not help. Julian should stay dead.

The actor could return in a new role. That would be ok.

Comment

• MeTyme
                        MeTyme commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I really dislike that they did that to Julian so Sonny could be the hero and save the day again. Julian was one of my favorites. It has become very obvious how they favor Sonny that it makes the soap look bad. The same thing over and over trashing other characters to make Sonny look like a hero. It really makes me not like Sonny at all. It's doing the opposite of what they are aiming to do for some of us fans.

• CarnyQueen
                        CarnyQueen commented
                        Editing a comment
                        But they didn't write that so that Sonny could be the hero, and he didn't save the day. They wrote Julian to be an attempted wife-murderer because the actor was in contract talks that weren't going well. They were preparing to write him out. Sonny did go to save Alexis but he and Julian struggled. It was Alexis who saved the day by picking up the knife and plunging it into Julian. But then William deVry re-signed, and the show came up with lame excuses for Julian's behavior. And they made Alexis increasingly self-doubting and neurotic to normalize Julian's presence on the canvas. Julian wasn't sacrificed for Sonny -- Alexis was sacrificed to keep Julian going.
                    • DVX
                      Senior Board Member
                      • Aug 2006

I miss him but I don't miss all of the busses the writers drove over him. They would make him do the dumbest or ickiest things near the end. But I miss Willaim DeVry sooooo much.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Mar 2010

Yes. I miss Julian and Alexis as a couple and I loathe what TPTB did to the relationship and to Julian. Their relationship was real, it was a culmination of a story of Alexis always looking for love and it was perfect. So sad.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X