Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Doesn't Brook Lynn Tell Ned?

Okay, am I missing something here? I know that Maxie wants to keep the baby's identity a secret from as many people as possible, but why not tell Ned? He's lied about a baby's paternity twice to protect them, so why on earth would he object to this?!

Because Ned will feel obligated to tell Olivia and then Olivia will accidentally let it slip to Robert who will think he's got the upper hand on Peter and tell him thinking he's got him right where he wants him and then Peter will get away and kidnap Louise/Bailey. The only person they should have told was Valentin at the very beginning.

Comment

• SpinAround
      SpinAround commented
      Editing a comment
      Ugh. Fair point.

And now Val is more trustworthy than Robert. Smh

Comment

Valentin has let Peter get away more times than I can count. I don't know that telling him is a good thing.

Comment

For some reason I get the feeling that BLQ is going to blurt out the truth to a whole house full of people on Thanksgiving. Ned will come at Chase with both barrels and Brooklynn will take one look at his sad little puppy dog eyes and spill everything.

Comment

• divamagenta
          divamagenta commented
          Editing a comment
          Love this! Sing "We Gather Together," sit down for the traditional Q Thanksgiving pizza, and spill a huge secret! Fingers crossed...

Why hasn't Mxie told the whole town, everyone despises Peter!

Comment

• jmpenn90
          jmpenn90 commented
          Editing a comment
          Because no one can keep a secret even if they are trying to.

• ABCsoul
          ABCsoul commented
          Editing a comment
          jmpenn90 true!🤔😆😂

Makes no sense but BLQ never told Ned or Lois she was faking her pregnancy to trick Valentin. She let them believe they were having a grandchild, and this was before the Maxie/Louise thing.

Comment

If they're not telling Valentin they're not going to tell Ned.

Comment

Originally posted by msan1025 View Post
            Because Ned will feel obligated to tell Olivia and then Olivia will accidentally let it slip to Robert who will think he's got the upper hand on Peter and tell him thinking he's got him right where he wants him and then Peter will get away and kidnap Louise/Bailey. The only person they should have told was Valentin at the very beginning.
            The less people that know, the better!

Comment

The more people who know, it will slip and Peter will learn. Five people know what is going on - Britt (although I am not sure if she knows about who BLQ2 really is), NIna, and now Chase. That is three people too many.

Comment

Maybe she and Maxie have been trying to keep as many people as possibly from being liable to valentine or peter’s wrath.

Comment

Well BLQ's first nature is to lie and she still has not learned that one lie leads to another until and matters become much worse.

Comment

ned will really be hurt - maybe more than valentin - because is so invested in having a granddaughter. i say hurt more than valentin because valetin pulled the fake daughter trick on nina, so he has to know how that hurt her and now its payback time for him.

i would like to see ned and valentin team up and take revenge on brooklyn but i know that will never happen. as much as ned will be hurt, he will forgive his daughter - eventually because thats what his does

Comment

Ned pretended to be Kristina's father to protect her from Sonny' life.

Ned pretended at one point to be Leo's father to protect him from Julian, and then went along with Olivia's story that the baby had died. He placed baby Leo with Brook Lynn to hide him.

Why on earth wouldn't he understand that even though Brook Lynn started the pregnancy scam to get ELQ back for the family -- something Tracy would certainly applaud -- she has spent months protecting Bailey/Louise from big bad Peter and that Bailey/Louise's safety took precedence over everything else?

Comment

Originally posted by sesca View Post
                        Valentin has let Peter get away more times than I can count. I don't know that telling him is a good thing.
                        I go back and forth on this one. I don’t know if telling Valentin would work or not. Anna and Valentin kept letting him get away . I would like to think telling Valentin would be fine but maybe not.

Comment

• Mariko
                          Mariko commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I think he'd actually understand. What I would have LOVED to see him do though (and now we know it won't happen) is say to BLQ: "Of course I know, Bailey isn't my daughter, you really think I wouldn't have had a DNA test done the moment she was born? You know, you could have saved yourself a LOT of heartache and just said something from the get go. You know how I feel about Peter." Valentin is supposed to be a "master strategist". He should've seen this coming from a mile away, and been playing along with her on the sly.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X